Comments

Kidzworld Kitchen: Gluten-Free Eating

We are all hearing more and more about gluten-free eating and maybe it has you curious what it’s all about and if maybe it’s right for you. Back to Article

Superman_love
Superman_love wrote:
2013-12-16 18:41:51 -0800

Some have a nasty taste..Or no flavor

unet101
unet101 wrote:
2013-11-25 11:55:01 -0800

Cool! My big sister is allergic to gluten and choclate. The chicken nuggets look good though!

marby

JennyD wrote:
2013-09-09 19:46:53 -0700

Go to the chat room rit :P :P

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-09 19:46:17 -0700

I'd like to try all of them! Carrot French fries nuggets, and brownies!!,!

rithma

looks good

gluten free girl
gluten free girl wrote:
2013-02-15 19:55:41 -0800

im Celiac to

Poll

What Keeps the Doctor Away?

• A scary mask.
  • An apple a day.
  • A bag of potato chips.
  • A note from your mom.

Micro_fall micro
If there is one positive thing about the summer coming to an end it is that the beautiful season ...
Micro_kitchen micro
Time to get out your backpack and choose your outfit for the first day because school is back in ...
Micro_kitchen micro
Make healthy and fun dog treats for your furry friends! Kidzworld has the recipes.
Micro_kitchen micro
Kidzworld has the kitchen babysitting tips you need to make some extra cash this summer!

LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Leggings
John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.
Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!