Comments

Dear Dish-It, My BF Wants to Do Drugs

My boyfriend wants to do some drugs. I don't like the word drug or anyone that has anything to do with them. Should he be respectful of my concerns or am I just being a nagging girlfriend? Back to Article

Help Me I'm Falling!
Help Me I'm Falling! wrote:
2013-09-11 20:38:58 -0700

My hatred for them is unreal. They ruined my life by taking my mom away from me. I will never touch them and I will never associate with people who do.

Help Me I'm Falling!
Help Me I'm Falling! wrote:
2013-09-11 20:37:47 -0700

Drugs are a stain in this already disgusting world.

nitralsome
nitralsome wrote:
2013-09-10 15:32:36 -0700

Shh..

richkelly
richkelly wrote:
2013-09-10 13:35:57 -0700

Sure? If u are what's his name?

jennalovesdestiel
jennalovesdestiel wrote:
2013-09-10 13:21:48 -0700

I'm pretty sure that's illegal.... he's technically an adult.

i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!! wrote:
2013-09-10 12:51:24 -0700

Well hang in there!

XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX
XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX wrote:
2013-08-14 14:38:27 -0700

slap some since into tell no drugs is bad

cherry2
cherry2 wrote:
2013-06-16 11:44:10 -0700

i hope not my mom would kill me

21inkiepielover

LiamPaynelover123 wrote:
2013-06-16 08:24:06 -0700

i hope not

LiamPaynelover123
LiamPaynelover123 wrote:
2013-06-16 08:23:55 -0700

my bf does not do drugs i do not think

anderjac013
anderjac013 wrote:
2012-12-16 15:44:09 -0800

it is not that simple

Crazy_Emma
Crazy_Emma wrote:
2012-12-16 15:44:02 -0800

right @cheercaptain123

anderjac013
anderjac013 wrote:
2012-12-16 15:42:27 -0800

i already sick.
it is my problem.
it is not so easy to stop.

CheerCaptain123
CheerCaptain123 wrote:
2012-12-16 15:42:01 -0800

right i mean it's that simple don't do drugs if you don't wanna do them

lexieepoo_2322457
lexieepoo_2322457 wrote:
2012-12-16 15:41:54 -0800

if he wants to do drugs let him do drugs but if u dn wanna then dnt

cheerlederlover15
cheerlederlover15 wrote:
2012-12-16 15:41:11 -0800

i do drugz to nd i messed up my life see now were i am im not alone i have lots of friends nd stuff we hang out nd do drugz a lot but they dont bother me

Crazy_Emma
Crazy_Emma wrote:
2012-12-16 15:40:51 -0800

exactly @cheercaptain123

CheerCaptain123
CheerCaptain123 wrote:
2012-12-16 15:40:04 -0800

if he wants to do drugs let him but if he gets sick that's hid problem and if you don't wanna do drugs don't do it. it's that simple

'Fess Up! Do You Use Drugs?

• I've dabbled in 'em.
  • I do 'em every weekend.
  • Never! I'm totally against them.
  • I tried 'em once, but would never do 'em again.

Micro_deardish-boredbf-micro
BoredBF asks: I started going out with a girl a few weeks ago. I love her, but our relationship i...
Micro_deardish-crushing-micro
Crushing asks: My best friend and I have been inseparable since we were little kids. But now that...
Micro_perfectionist_micro
TheBoyfriend asks: “My girlfriend is the most amazing ever: she’s smart, funny and treats people ...
We used to be GF/BF, but all of a sudden he's going downhill. I think he's been taking drugs and ...

SelenaGomezFanGirl
...im not too sure what the brown stuff is,but since you said you have not done it,you should trust yourself.And talk about it to your mom!I'm sure she will give you the best of advices and stuff because she would have probably experienced it before.So,don't be afraid,and approach her when she's vacant!Good Luck!
SelenaGomezFanGirl
no you shouldn't!I bet, the friends that are pressuring you are girls only because they are jealous of your girl,because of her personality and style,and probably, most likely that they wanna be your girlfriend as well! ~~comment me back if you like!:)
OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
reply 1 day
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
reply 1 day
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D
reply 1 day