Comments

Dear Dish-It, My BF Wants to Do Drugs

My boyfriend wants to do some drugs. I don't like the word drug or anyone that has anything to do with them. Should he be respectful of my concerns or am I just being a nagging girlfriend? Back to Article

Help Me I'm Falling!
Help Me I'm Falling! wrote:
2013-09-11 20:38:58 -0700

My hatred for them is unreal. They ruined my life by taking my mom away from me. I will never touch them and I will never associate with people who do.

Help Me I'm Falling!
Help Me I'm Falling! wrote:
2013-09-11 20:37:47 -0700

Drugs are a stain in this already disgusting world.

nitralsome
nitralsome wrote:
2013-09-10 15:32:36 -0700

Shh..

richkelly
richkelly wrote:
2013-09-10 13:35:57 -0700

Sure? If u are what's his name?

jennalovesdestiel
jennalovesdestiel wrote:
2013-09-10 13:21:48 -0700

I'm pretty sure that's illegal.... he's technically an adult.

i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!! wrote:
2013-09-10 12:51:24 -0700

Well hang in there!

XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX
XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX wrote:
2013-08-14 14:38:27 -0700

slap some since into tell no drugs is bad

cherry2
cherry2 wrote:
2013-06-16 11:44:10 -0700

i hope not my mom would kill me

21inkiepielover

LiamPaynelover123 wrote:
2013-06-16 08:24:06 -0700

i hope not

LiamPaynelover123
LiamPaynelover123 wrote:
2013-06-16 08:23:55 -0700

my bf does not do drugs i do not think

anderjac013
anderjac013 wrote:
2012-12-16 15:44:09 -0800

it is not that simple

Crazy_Emma
Crazy_Emma wrote:
2012-12-16 15:44:02 -0800

right @cheercaptain123

anderjac013
anderjac013 wrote:
2012-12-16 15:42:27 -0800

i already sick.
it is my problem.
it is not so easy to stop.

CheerCaptain123
CheerCaptain123 wrote:
2012-12-16 15:42:01 -0800

right i mean it's that simple don't do drugs if you don't wanna do them

lexieepoo_2322457
lexieepoo_2322457 wrote:
2012-12-16 15:41:54 -0800

if he wants to do drugs let him do drugs but if u dn wanna then dnt

cheerlederlover15
cheerlederlover15 wrote:
2012-12-16 15:41:11 -0800

i do drugz to nd i messed up my life see now were i am im not alone i have lots of friends nd stuff we hang out nd do drugz a lot but they dont bother me

Crazy_Emma
Crazy_Emma wrote:
2012-12-16 15:40:51 -0800

exactly @cheercaptain123

CheerCaptain123
CheerCaptain123 wrote:
2012-12-16 15:40:04 -0800

if he wants to do drugs let him but if he gets sick that's hid problem and if you don't wanna do drugs don't do it. it's that simple

'Fess Up! Do You Use Drugs?

• I've dabbled in 'em.
  • I do 'em every weekend.
  • Never! I'm totally against them.
  • I tried 'em once, but would never do 'em again.