Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Pumpkin Carving 101

Carving pumpkins is a popular Halloween activity in North America. Kidzworld has some great tips and tricks! Back to Article

dramagirl34

Makayla500 wrote:
2013-11-04 12:48:42 -0800

I did it 2days ago

tinny123
tinny123 wrote:
2013-11-04 12:46:52 -0800

i have always loved halloween and trick a treating everywhere

partygirl132454
partygirl132454 wrote:
2013-11-01 07:30:12 -0700

My family dosen't celebrate halloween, although I do sometimes carve pumpkins for the fun of it! Yay!!!

ruebear13
ruebear13 wrote:
2013-10-31 10:12:05 -0700

home made pumpkin pie, yummmmm

arthi
arthi wrote:
2013-10-31 05:12:24 -0700

cool but I dont celebrate halloween Tongue Out

choco queen
choco queen wrote:
2013-10-30 07:05:52 -0700

its an art ,spooky but coool!

pricetag

stardiva2 wrote:
2013-10-27 15:14:02 -0700

cool pumkin smile

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2013-10-27 14:51:04 -0700

My pumpkin isn't that good

Im-Ur-WoRsT-nIgHtMaR
Im-Ur-WoRsT-nIgHtMaR wrote:
2013-10-27 11:22:36 -0700

UHHH lol , you can still use like a scapel xD

cupcake1353
cupcake1353 wrote:
2013-10-26 08:46:04 -0700

MairiStarz: Really? Try it this year, it's really fun!!

popy1002
popy1002 wrote:
2013-10-26 08:45:41 -0700

really?! MairiStarz you should try it this halloween!

nickizzz
nickizzz wrote:
2013-10-26 02:21:16 -0700

it gets messy when i try to carve !

MairiStarz
MairiStarz wrote:
2013-10-25 11:24:45 -0700

I've never tried pumpkin carving before!

luvyaseeya
luvyaseeya wrote:
2013-10-24 18:06:08 -0700

me too and i all ready did it lol

What is the name of the Peanuts Halloween special that airs every year?
  • The Great Pumpkin Patch.
  • It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown.
  • Linus and the Pumpkin Patch.
  • It's a Spooky Night, Charlie Brown!

Micro_fall micro
If there is one positive thing about the summer coming to an end it is that the beautiful season ...
Micro_lorax-micro
What better way to celebrate Halloween than to create a Lorax O’ Lantern for all to see!
Challenge yourself with this not-the-norm pumpkin stencil – just copy and paste the design below,...

Random in the forums

jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.                                                         -Children of Dune (Dune series),By Frank Herbert
jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
(feat. Wiz Khalifa)   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   Yeah, I, I know it's hard to remember, The people we used to be... It's even harder to picture, That you're not here next to me.   You say it's too late to make it, But is it too late to try? And in our time that you wasted All of our bridges burned down   I've wasted my nights, You turned out the lights Now I'm paralyzed, Still stuck in that time, When we called it love, But even the sun sets in paradise   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   If "Happy Ever After" did exist, I would still be holding you like this [Video:] All those fairy tales are full of #### [Album:] All those fairy tales are full of it. [Video:] One more ####### love song, I'll be sick. [Album:] One more stupid love song, I'll be sick   Oh, you turned your back on tomorrow 'Cause you forgot yesterday. I gave you my love to borrow, But you just gave it away.   You can't expect me to be fine, I don't expect you to care I know I've said it before, But all of our bridges burned down   I've wasted my nights, You turned out the lights Now I'm paralyzed, Still stuck in that time, When we called it love, But even the sun sets in paradise   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   If "Happy Ever After" did exist, I would still be holding you like this [Video:] All those fairy tales are full of #### [Album:] All those fairy tales are full of it. [Video:] One more ####### love song, I'll be sick. [Album:] One more stupid love song, I'll be sick Now I'm at a payphone   [Clean radio version verse:] Yeah, Yeah, Now baby don't hang up, So I can tell you what you need to know, Baby I'm begging you just please don't go, So I can tell you what you need to know   [Explicit version verse (Wiz Khalifa):] Man, #### that #### I'll be out spending all this money While you're sitting round wondering Why it wasn't you who came up from nothing, Made it from the bottom Now when you see me I'm stunning, And all of my cars start with a push of a button   Telling me the chances I blew up Or whatever you call it, Switch the number to my phone So you never could call it, Don't need my name on my shirt, You can tell it I'm ballin.   Swish, what a shame could have got picked Had a really good game but you missed your last shot So you talk about who you see at the top Or what you could have saw but sad to say it's over for. Phantom pulled up valet open doors Wiz like go away, got what you was looking for Now it's me who they want, so you can go and take That little piece of #### with you.   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   If "Happy Ever After" did exist, I would still be holding you like this [Video:] All those fairy tales are full of #### [Album:] All those fairy tales are full of it. [Video:] One more ####### love song, I'll be sick. [Album:] One more stupid love song, I'll be sick Now I'm at a payphone...
jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
Find ways to figure out.
reply about 1 hour
phoenix_Esha123
NocturnaL
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl posted in General:
Eto, I really like them all, and Miku, of course. But I would probably have to say Aoki Lapis and Luka? I like several songs, but "Blind Astronaut," "Rolling Girl," and "Electric Angel" are some.