Comments

Etnies' New Footwear Collection Based on Phineas and Ferb

Etnies' new children’s footwear collection based on Disney Channel’s Phineas and Ferb is available now at etnies.com and retailers around the world. Back to Article

trackgirl21
trackgirl21 wrote:
2013-02-17 11:21:21 -0800

ooh nice shoes

damian_2012
damian_2012 wrote:
2013-02-17 08:44:27 -0800

its alright i like vans and 6.0 s more

mr timenator 1435
mr timenator 1435 wrote:
2012-12-29 18:38:35 -0800

friend me and cool shoes

jjtjp2020

taytay35baby wrote:
2012-10-16 15:00:55 -0700

They Cute For Lil Kidz Lik 3-7

kcoolz_2270766
kcoolz_2270766 wrote:
2012-10-16 05:06:40 -0700

i want some perry shoes Love

boo-boo299
boo-boo299 wrote:
2012-10-16 03:39:06 -0700

It`s good for younger kids but not my age type.

{TheWhiteBarbie}
{TheWhiteBarbie} wrote:
2012-10-15 16:29:26 -0700

i want the first ones♥

Who Makes the Best Skate Shoes?

• Vans.
  • Emerica.
  • Etnies.
  • DC Shoes.

Micro_girls back to school micro
Ditch the flip flops and head back to school in style with our top 5 favorite girls' shoes.
Micro_2012 top 5 fall boys micro
Get your kicks hot, fresh and colorful. Go back to school this fall in serious color and custom s...
Micro_perry micro
Bring 7 episodes of TV’s #1 animated series Phineas and Ferb home on DVD and digital download wit...
Micro_shoe1
This season at West 49 stores, anyone dreaming of becoming the next X Games pro skater can find a...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Wear bigger clothes. Heck, I wear a 2-3 X
DisneyanimeLover
ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit posted in Friends:
DisneyanimeLover
I have this friend who has been my friend for 6 years. And she is so RUDE. She says mean things about me and MY MOTHER. Seriously she says really awful things about my mom like this: "Her IQ is high? Oh she must have took the IDIOT test." And tells me "Eww you wear Disney Princess shirts? Eww you are so messed up!" She always acts better than me whether we are alone or with people. She tries to make people hate me and she tries to act mature and she alway tells me "You should respect your mom and do what she tells you" She is awful. I wanna tell her she is mean and I dont wanna be friends. But I can`t! Its hard to do that when you know someone for 7 years. HELP!
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
As the previous person said, look online. There are very cute clothes available in bigger sizes! Also when you go shopping take a look in popular stores as well as less popular that might look as if they're for older people. Often they follow very similar trends but have bigger sizes!