Comments

Love is in the Stars: Taylor Swift Relationship Timeline

Country cutie Taylor Swift has had her share of suitors over the years, and the 22-year-old singer has never had a problem channeling her heartbreak into her music, but sometimes it's a challenge to keep up with her busy love life, find out more in our Taylor Swift Relationship Timeline! Back to Article

Kateekins109
Kateekins109 wrote:
2014-01-19 21:07:35 -0800

her and joe jonas as a couple is so cute

Yodouja2
Yodouja2 wrote:
2014-01-11 15:30:41 -0800

i dont like her but i love her music

melanie444
melanie444 wrote:
2014-01-11 10:00:57 -0800

to me taylor swift and talyor lautnerlooks sweet together as a couple smile

arthi
arthi wrote:
2014-01-09 04:58:30 -0800

hmmm I agree Big Grin

phoenix_Esha123
phoenix_Esha123 wrote:
2014-01-09 04:57:50 -0800

OMG so many men!!

blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly wrote:
2014-01-09 04:56:02 -0800

Too many men in one lifetime is no good. o.o

arthi
arthi wrote:
2014-01-09 04:52:01 -0800

hmmmm she dated these many people o.o

Christette
Christette wrote:
2014-01-01 13:38:46 -0800

Without boys Taylor Swift has no career.

zackfan
zackfan wrote:
2014-01-01 10:23:21 -0800

JOE JONAS IS THE RIGHT GUY FOR TAYLOR SWIFT.

100pigy
100pigy wrote:
2014-01-01 10:14:18 -0800

Taylor lautner is the right person for Taylor Swift

Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2014-01-01 10:05:10 -0800

You know, why not let taylor be with a regular persoN? If she likes someone not a celeb, why not date him? Anyone who judges should go die in a hole. ( i mean the haters. )

luvliampayne
luvliampayne wrote:
2014-01-01 10:03:59 -0800

hes perfect smile harry is smile

luvliampayne
luvliampayne wrote:
2014-01-01 10:03:43 -0800

harry styles that is :P

luvliampayne
luvliampayne wrote:
2014-01-01 10:03:26 -0800

SHES EVIL!!! SHE BROKE MY HARRYS HEART!!!!!!!!!

SimplyMeJayden
SimplyMeJayden wrote:
2014-01-01 09:53:26 -0800

I've had actually lost my respect when I heard 'Trouble when you walked in' or whatever its called due to her dating a lot of guys.

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2013-12-19 15:42:35 -0800

Haylor! What about that?

coolio910
coolio910 wrote:
2013-12-19 10:20:43 -0800

Why are celeberties have 1000 dates and realationships?

partys111
partys111 wrote:
2013-09-28 10:10:39 -0700

OMG i am done she just keeps dateing guy and dumbing them i no more have repect for her

coollikethat567
coollikethat567 wrote:
2013-09-27 05:29:57 -0700

ok

QTpie14
QTpie14 wrote:
2013-09-27 05:29:07 -0700

wheres HARRY?

Miley_and_liam_poll

Which celeb couple is your fave?

• Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth
  • Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev
  • Taylor Swift and Conor Kennedy
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez

Micro_conor kennedy-micro
Teen heartthrob Conor Kennedy comes from what can only be described as American royalty, being re...
Micro_lorax-mic
Kidzworld gives you the deets on this sweet, tree-hugging movie now out on home video.
Micro_willow smith-micro
From floor-length to floral celebs know that summer is the perfect time to ditch your denim and d...
Micro_taylor-swift-micro
Taylor Swift won the MTV Music Award that came complete with a Kanye West speech hijack! Check ou...

Entertainment in the forums

u_nique116
I love the song stay with me by Sam Smith
Black_Ivy
"AlphaT" wrote: "Black_Ivy" wrote: i am mad. very mad. okay so i work at an ice cream shop. and my boss is a four foot organic life form who agitates me to a higher degree every single day. and its not like normal boss commands. like for yesterday example she told me that i never listen and am a complete waste of space at her agency and never gets anything done. um?? organic life form? i am the only person around here who does do anything. so you can shut your face. Sunday will be my twelve day in a row working and in the past three weeks i have had two days off work. so if you can complain about me like that. why are you working me so much? get your life together.  Sarcasm? no sarcasm. my boss needs to get her life together. or ice cream might get shoved somewhere uncomfortable... i mean what? i didnt say that  ;)
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Latest Trends:
"Black_Ivy" wrote:i am mad. very mad. okay so i work at an ice cream shop. and my boss is a four foot organic life form who agitates me to a higher degree every single day. and its not like normal boss commands. like for yesterday example she told me that i never listen and am a complete waste of space at her agency and never gets anything done. um?? organic life form? i am the only person around here who does do anything. so you can shut your face. Sunday will be my twelve day in a row working and in the past three weeks i have had two days off work. so if you can complain about me like that. why are you working me so much? get your life together.  Sarcasm?
Sana11