Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Zombie Costume Tips

Every year for Halloween, you love dressing up in the same costume: princess, batman, tinker bell, pirate… etc. This year you still want to dress up as your favorite character, but you want to spice it up a little bit. How about zombie it up a little bit!? !? Here are some tips to make your traditional Halloween costume, a little scarier with some zombie accessories: Back to Article

lil+cutie+nice=me
lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2013-10-31 16:23:51 -0700

ha that's funny a zombie **** I look like to y'all? imma be a sexy devil ( but my dad thinks my costome is way to short for me and shows way too much of my body and bellly even doe it ain't cuz it covers my but n a lil bit of my thighs so it ain't short cuz I could wear shorter Smile Nose )

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-10-31 15:57:03 -0700

my mom is currently dressed as a zombie

rachelcutieII
rachelcutieII wrote:
2013-10-15 01:24:23 -0700

I dont like a zombie costume

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-10-14 18:09:55 -0700

Thinking about warm bodies!

InternetOwl
InternetOwl wrote:
2013-10-14 02:46:36 -0700

Everything is awesome-er as a zombie

Surfs_Up_Girl
Surfs_Up_Girl wrote:
2013-10-14 01:39:25 -0700

I dont like a zombie costume I like a vampire Vampire Devil lol

Crazy awesome
Crazy awesome wrote:
2013-10-13 21:01:06 -0700

AWESOME

BuzzJuzz
BuzzJuzz wrote:
2013-10-13 21:00:57 -0700

well why we wd wear a zombie costume? other than this nothing is there to wear or what?

rayjohn
rayjohn wrote:
2013-10-13 20:58:54 -0700

I don't like costume like a zombie..

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2012-10-20 23:18:22 -0700

huh?

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2012-10-20 23:18:06 -0700

huh?

Nost
Nost wrote:
2012-10-20 22:57:33 -0700

I'm gonna be Jesus. Technically, he's supposed to be a Zombie.

bubblegumluv712
bubblegumluv712 wrote:
2012-10-20 17:59:22 -0700

im gonna be a zombie barbie doll

cute gregory
cute gregory wrote:
2012-10-20 16:28:59 -0700

zombies are awsome!!!!!!

Sportygurl
Sportygurl wrote:
2012-10-17 15:48:22 -0700

I'm gonna be a zombie cowgirl weird huh?

blueninja
blueninja wrote:
2012-10-16 15:54:55 -0700

yeah its great

Dragons or Zombies? Choose!

• Dragons! They're huge, scaly and tough!
  • Zombies! My minions will eat your brains!
  • I'd prefer something with bunnies and flowers...

Micro_boys costumes-micro
Superhero, supervillain, ghost and ghouls - it can be hard to decide what to go as for Halloween....
Micro_monster high-micro
Halloween is all about being whoever or whatever you want, whether you want to be classic heroine...
Micro_a mic
If you're going to a halloween party, you might want to take the stage and tell a scary Halloween...
Micro_disney-halloween-mic
Celebrities and their Kids Choose Disney Store Costumes for Style, Glamour and Fun.

Random in the forums

Cinderella_red
Michael Moscovitz  Frm The Princess Dairies. He is so so so so loving to Mia. I wish I had a real Michael for myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After all I am Amelia :D
reply about 1 hour
Cinderella_red
I suggest Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot. It is not VERY fat but medium. can be read my 12/13 and above (for teens). I think you will like it since at this age we usually have a thing for novels which are actually Diaries. I think you will like it. there are 18 parts of princess Diaries
reply about 1 hour
Cinderella_red
I am 12 and I can suggest some I have/am reading, appropriate for 11/12. NOVELS: CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY (by Roald Dahl)- it is for 8  and above and really good for anyone to read THE SECRET GARDEN (by Frances Hodgson Burnett)- It Is really for 9 and above. I am sure u will enjoy it.  HUNCHBACK OF NOTRE DAME (by Victor Hugo)-You may not like it at first but slowly you will just LOVE it! -FOR A LITTLE OLDER AGE (13 onwards) Princess Diaries (by Meg Cabot, 18 parts)- It is a good book. deals with the autobiography/Diaries/Journals of a teen princess. Well I mostly read Novels so I know which standard they usually are and the age for which it is meant. I red short stories too but I cannot understand what age they are for. So I can only tell you about Novels.  ENJOY! :):]:-)
Cinderella_red
I like Meg Cabot, Enid Blyton, Shukumar Rai, Rabindranath Tagore, Roald Dahl.
Cinderella_red
I am reading all the series of Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot. I do not have all of them but I am buying them 2/3 at a time. I finished 3 parts of it, 15 more to go....