Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Zombie Costume Tips

Every year for Halloween, you love dressing up in the same costume: princess, batman, tinker bell, pirate… etc. This year you still want to dress up as your favorite character, but you want to spice it up a little bit. How about zombie it up a little bit!? !? Here are some tips to make your traditional Halloween costume, a little scarier with some zombie accessories: Back to Article

lil+cutie+nice=me
lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2013-10-31 16:23:51 -0700

ha that's funny a zombie **** I look like to y'all? imma be a sexy devil ( but my dad thinks my costome is way to short for me and shows way too much of my body and bellly even doe it ain't cuz it covers my but n a lil bit of my thighs so it ain't short cuz I could wear shorter Smile Nose )

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-10-31 15:57:03 -0700

my mom is currently dressed as a zombie

rachelcutieII
rachelcutieII wrote:
2013-10-15 01:24:23 -0700

I dont like a zombie costume

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-10-14 18:09:55 -0700

Thinking about warm bodies!

InternetOwl
InternetOwl wrote:
2013-10-14 02:46:36 -0700

Everything is awesome-er as a zombie

Surfs_Up_Girl
Surfs_Up_Girl wrote:
2013-10-14 01:39:25 -0700

I dont like a zombie costume I like a vampire Vampire Devil lol

Crazy awesome
Crazy awesome wrote:
2013-10-13 21:01:06 -0700

AWESOME

BuzzJuzz
BuzzJuzz wrote:
2013-10-13 21:00:57 -0700

well why we wd wear a zombie costume? other than this nothing is there to wear or what?

rayjohn
rayjohn wrote:
2013-10-13 20:58:54 -0700

I don't like costume like a zombie..

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2012-10-20 23:18:22 -0700

huh?

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2012-10-20 23:18:06 -0700

huh?

Nost
Nost wrote:
2012-10-20 22:57:33 -0700

I'm gonna be Jesus. Technically, he's supposed to be a Zombie.

bubblegumluv712
bubblegumluv712 wrote:
2012-10-20 17:59:22 -0700

im gonna be a zombie barbie doll

cute gregory
cute gregory wrote:
2012-10-20 16:28:59 -0700

zombies are awsome!!!!!!

Sportygurl
Sportygurl wrote:
2012-10-17 15:48:22 -0700

I'm gonna be a zombie cowgirl weird huh?

blueninja
blueninja wrote:
2012-10-16 15:54:55 -0700

yeah its great

Dragons or Zombies? Choose!

• Dragons! They're huge, scaly and tough!
  • Zombies! My minions will eat your brains!
  • I'd prefer something with bunnies and flowers...

Micro_boys costumes-micro
Superhero, supervillain, ghost and ghouls - it can be hard to decide what to go as for Halloween....
Micro_monster high-micro
Halloween is all about being whoever or whatever you want, whether you want to be classic heroine...
Micro_a mic
If you're going to a halloween party, you might want to take the stage and tell a scary Halloween...
Micro_disney-halloween-mic
Celebrities and their Kids Choose Disney Store Costumes for Style, Glamour and Fun.

Random in the forums

Demix
Demix posted in Say Anything:
"Demix" wrote:6. The GuyLet's face it, a vast majority of KW consists of girls. Don't ask why, but it does, You are probably a girl reading this right now, and at some point we all meet a lesser spotted guy in the forums. You don't really know they're a guy unless they have a lamborghini for their profile picture. Then you get one in your roleplay, and since you're a little embarrassed to have smooching and girly talks with a REAL LIFE guy in the room, everyone rushes to make their character a tomboy. But soon you will realise that this guy is cool, and he may even become your best friend and you'll be on all the same RPs. Then it's a race to get your character to have a love story with his character. If you meet a guy before you get into RP, sometimes you'll become the dynamic duo that goes around flipping everyone off in the comment section like "WE DON'T GIVE A HOOT!". Basically, this guy is the firetrucking best. I actually don't have a number 6 atm but I did in my previous account. In real life my ONLY friends are dudes, funnily enough. XD
jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
(feat. Jennifer Lawrence)   Are you, are you Coming to the tree Where they strung up a man They say murdered three. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it seem If we met at midnight In the hanging tree.   Are you, are you Coming to the tree Where the dead man called out For his love to flee. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it seem If we met at midnight In the hanging tree.   Are you, are you Coming to the tree Where I told you to run, So we'd both be free. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it seem If we met at midnight In the hanging tree.   Are you, are you Coming to the tree Wear a necklace of rope, Side by side with me. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it seem If we met at midnight In the hanging tree.   Are you, are you Coming to the tree Where I told you to run, So we'd both be free. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it seem If we met at midnight In the hanging tree   Are you, are you Coming to the tree Where they strung up a man They say murdered three. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it seem If we met at midnight In the hanging tree.   Are you, are you Coming to the tree Where the dead man called out For his love to flee. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it seem If we met at midnight In the hanging tree.   Oooooooooohhhh oooooh
reply about 1 hour
jefery
jefery posted in Debating:
Can you recite the preamble to the Constitution of the US?
reply about 1 hour
jefery
jefery posted in Debating:
Can you name all the states and capitols of the USA.
reply about 1 hour
jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
never love somebody for the sake of it.don't love someone until you know who they really are.
reply about 1 hour