Comments

Science Project: Spooky Halloween Smoke Machine

What is the best part about Halloween? The costumes? The candy? Getting to roam your neighborhood well into the night? Or is it the science? Back to Article

Denai101
Denai101 wrote:
2013-10-25 16:40:43 -0700

That is soo cool Cool

lovlypuppys
lovlypuppys wrote:
2013-10-25 16:05:33 -0700

I dont like spooky things.

JESSI-luvs-yu3
JESSI-luvs-yu3 wrote:
2013-10-25 15:51:21 -0700

actually , its not warm water , if u want it to last all night its room temp water... ur welcome ppl!

EmoSkrillex
EmoSkrillex wrote:
2013-10-25 13:32:04 -0700

Thts all I need left for my halloween party c:

hugebear
junior mod
hugebear wrote:
2013-10-25 13:11:56 -0700

oh

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-10-25 11:43:34 -0700

i love science Devil

Emo_Girl19
Emo_Girl19 wrote:
2013-10-25 11:35:24 -0700

ah!!! i wznt a smoke machine !!!! gimy gimy !!!!

directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-10-24 18:09:41 -0700

no one ever gets it for meh

directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-10-24 18:09:24 -0700

i always wanted a smoke machine

Singermms
Singermms wrote:
2013-10-24 16:15:53 -0700

Haha, one time our family saved the inside's of the pumpkin then put it halfway inside the mouth and out. For a puking pumpkin.

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-10-24 16:13:54 -0700

you could do the same thing with baking soda

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-10-24 16:13:41 -0700

at stores. u can ask them

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2013-10-24 04:32:00 -0700

cool

catears
catears wrote:
2013-10-24 03:19:30 -0700

I touched it nothing happened

blueraven13
blueraven13 wrote:
2013-10-24 02:44:39 -0700

Trick question: where can we get dry ice??

Jelly3

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-29 17:47:50 -0700

Tpthats a good project

Poll_dryice

What is Dry Ice?

• Ice that has been dried off
  • Solidified carbon dioxide
  • Ice that will never melt
  • Solidified oxygen

Micro_boys costumes-micro
Superhero, supervillain, ghost and ghouls - it can be hard to decide what to go as for Halloween....
Micro_monster high-micro
Halloween is all about being whoever or whatever you want, whether you want to be classic heroine...
Micro_pumpkin micro
Carving pumpkins is a popular Halloween activity in North America. Kidzworld has some great tips ...
Micro_micro_geyser
What’s better than soda, candy and explosions? What about soda, candy and explosions all at the s...

Random in the forums

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: I should have known using the confederacy as an example would resonate with you. Like you said, it's another topic, but I could also talk about the Pacific slave trade.  I'm not pro slave, but I am against the south=racist bandwagon. I know you're smart enough to not be on that wagon though. Objection: Relevance? How is Pacific Slave Trade significant to the topic? It affected men and women alike (albeit mostly men)? It's not particularly relevant, it's another topic, that's why I'm not going to talk about it.  Oh. Okay.
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:I should have known using the confederacy as an example would resonate with you. Like you said, it's another topic, but I could also talk about the Pacific slave trade.  I'm not pro slave, but I am against the south=racist bandwagon. I know you're smart enough to not be on that wagon though. Objection: Relevance? How is Pacific Slave Trade significant to the topic?
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: Right, I'm obligated to sign up for the draft, and you couldn't even if you wanted to. Then again, women couldn't own and manage land while married until 1718....and it wasn't national until around 1850. You should probably specify where, because the place where I live wasn't even colonized yet in 1718.  Providence of Pennsylvania. However most states didn't accept it until around 1840-50. Maryland had achieved statehood in 1788, but it took them until 1841 to legalize married women to own property, and even them they had no control over the property. This is the case for many states. Face it, early America treated women as property....she was right on that part. But that's all changed. I'm not denying it. I was merely suggesting that you should specify where. Of course, in all the dates you've listed so far, men were also to be bought and sold as property in the U.S. in the states that would become the Confederacy. I would say that their treatment as property was much harsher than that of women in many cases, but yes, of course both men and women have been treated as property by the law in the past, and still are in many places today.    American Slavery didn't discriminate between genders. And for women, it was the same for blacks and whites. Also, pinning slavery and the confederacy together? I thought you knew more about the topic. But that's another debate. I should have known using the confederacy as an example would resonate with you. Like you said, it's another topic, but I could also talk about the Pacific slave trade.
Ghostling
Ghostling posted in Food:
Vegetables=Potatoes. Potatoes=Chips (crisps). Chips=Good.