Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Want a Puppy!

Puppy Love asks: I really want a puppy. When I was younger my parents promised me that when I turned 12, I could get one as long as I took care of it. But now they’re saying that they never said that. It’s not fair! I promised I would take care of it but they don’t believe me. What should I do? Back to Article

Kingcool321
Kingcool321 wrote:
2014-08-05 05:54:37 -0700

my mum says if she wins the lottery she'll get me two puppy's

SwaggerToMuch
SwaggerToMuch wrote:
2014-07-04 10:22:31 -0700

I have a dog but she's old. The fun dies down......I want another one.

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-07-01 08:49:05 -0700

I love puppies smile -don't have one... Frown but I love puppies!

Allison_Shybird
Allison_Shybird wrote:
2014-04-26 07:43:26 -0700

Well Puppies are a big responsibility but I wanted a puppy too tho.

sweetiepie15
sweetiepie15 wrote:
2014-04-24 18:28:23 -0700

lol

harrypotternarnia
harrypotternarnia wrote:
2014-04-24 18:20:34 -0700

yeah lol

sweetiepie15
sweetiepie15 wrote:
2014-04-24 18:16:42 -0700

aww that would be cute haha its a kingdom

harrypotternarnia
harrypotternarnia wrote:
2014-04-24 18:13:43 -0700

yeah i wanna name him knight because i already hve king andd prince

3_Dylan_3
3_Dylan_3 wrote:
2014-04-24 17:57:30 -0700

ive had 2 ausis' before

sweetiepie15
sweetiepie15 wrote:
2014-04-24 17:56:54 -0700

awww really ur getting a yorkie i want one u lucky butthole haha im jk

nba15
nba15 wrote:
2014-04-24 17:55:20 -0700

Nice harrypotternarnia

alic100
alic100 wrote:
2014-04-24 17:54:35 -0700

good luck with yorkie they bark a lot!!!

harrypotternarnia
harrypotternarnia wrote:
2014-04-24 17:53:30 -0700

i hve a pitbull puppy and an adult pitbull and my mom is getting a yorkie

sweetiepie15

sweetiepie15 wrote:
2014-04-24 17:52:05 -0700

i onlyu have two but i want more 0-0

sweetiepie15
sweetiepie15 wrote:
2014-04-24 17:51:50 -0700

u have ten doggs holy crap haha

kelsey35
kelsey35 wrote:
2014-04-24 17:51:29 -0700

well thats nice for u

kelsey35
kelsey35 wrote:
2014-04-24 17:51:19 -0700

awwwwwwwwwwe

Best Puppy Trick? Vote!

• Slipper-fetching is the best, even though they get drooled on.
  • Teaching them to bark at little brothers is the best.
  • Teaching them to let you dress them up is fantastic!
  • When they play dead, it's so funny!

Micro_wimpy-mic
We check out the 3rd “Wimpy” movie which combines two books
Micro_dog_micro
TRINITY asks: "My dog Ghighi keeps trying to bite people. She won't let any strangers near us or ...
Jenny asks: "My dog just won’t stop barking! Ever since I got my 2010 calendar with dogs on each ...
Haley asks: "My boyfriend's name is Corey and we've been going out for almost a year. He wants to...

pinksaran
Ok
reply about 1 hour
brunostar
helping baby sit cleaning (dishes, yards, houses, etc) washing cars  walking dogs/caring for animals pet sitting selling baked goods and drinks that's all i can think of at the moment :P
pinksaran
What summer jobs are good for 8 year olds? I'm going to get my class job. But when it's summer break. What's the best jobs to have? PS  my school is more like a second home. That's why I posted it on family issues.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
Hi Jaera!      sisihastwobunnies is right. It's perfectly fine for you to have a crush, but you're a little young for a "love life." Don't worry though! Someday, if it's meant to be (Ha ^-^) you'll find the one who's just right for you. Until then, it's great to have good guy friends -and in years to come if one of those friendships develop into something more, then props to you (:  Future advice: You have to understand that feelings aren't always mutual. You may like someone and they'll see you only as a friend -or vice versa.  THIS IS OKAY.  It may hurt, but that's just proof that you'll have to move on. Something better is ahead,  you simply haven't gotten there yet (: Having patience can be hard, but it's worth it. Good luck! -And I hoped this helped!                                    Wishing you the best,                                             american_brit ^-^
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
I want to own a pony  You want to own a pony it was dirty and smelly  All animals has their own unique smell and its how animals smell. You was feeling ill so it could of smelt even worse I felt low in the class You was ill and its understandable that you was feeling awful I feel really nervous about going tomorrow for a proper riding day. Me suggestion is to ask the stables for the horse you would feel more comfortables riding I think it's 8 hours 15 minutes!  I knows you think there wont be breaks but there will be and probably about every hour or so.  Dont worry about this. Yay you got all jodphurs and boots and your all set. Me suggestion is go along tomorrow and relax and enjoy it.  Sure it does costs money to go there but your parents wouldnt be organising it if they hadnt got the money to pay.  If you doesnt like it after you tried it then say you dont wanna go again. It does sounds epical though and good luck for tomorrow  :angel