Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Want a Puppy!

Puppy Love asks: I really want a puppy. When I was younger my parents promised me that when I turned 12, I could get one as long as I took care of it. But now they’re saying that they never said that. It’s not fair! I promised I would take care of it but they don’t believe me. What should I do? Back to Article

JezzyJ
JezzyJ wrote:
2014-09-07 17:25:09 -0700

Dey poop to much

secretservice112
secretservice112 wrote:
2014-09-07 13:40:02 -0700

I have a ferret and I want anor one

Disney_
Disney_ wrote:
2014-09-07 13:34:54 -0700

I want a turtle ♥ x'c

Kingcool321
Kingcool321 wrote:
2014-08-05 05:54:37 -0700

my mum says if she wins the lottery she'll get me two puppy's

SwaggerToMuch
SwaggerToMuch wrote:
2014-07-04 10:22:31 -0700

I have a dog but she's old. The fun dies down......I want another one.

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-07-01 08:49:05 -0700

I love puppies smile -don't have one... Frown but I love puppies!

Allison_Shybird
Allison_Shybird wrote:
2014-04-26 07:43:26 -0700

Well Puppies are a big responsibility but I wanted a puppy too tho.

sweetiepie15
sweetiepie15 wrote:
2014-04-24 18:28:23 -0700

lol

harrypotternarnia
harrypotternarnia wrote:
2014-04-24 18:20:34 -0700

yeah lol

sweetiepie15
sweetiepie15 wrote:
2014-04-24 18:16:42 -0700

aww that would be cute haha its a kingdom

harrypotternarnia
harrypotternarnia wrote:
2014-04-24 18:13:43 -0700

yeah i wanna name him knight because i already hve king andd prince

3_Dylan_3
3_Dylan_3 wrote:
2014-04-24 17:57:30 -0700

ive had 2 ausis' before

sweetiepie15
sweetiepie15 wrote:
2014-04-24 17:56:54 -0700

awww really ur getting a yorkie i want one u lucky butthole haha im jk

nba15
nba15 wrote:
2014-04-24 17:55:20 -0700

Nice harrypotternarnia

alic100
alic100 wrote:
2014-04-24 17:54:35 -0700

good luck with yorkie they bark a lot!!!

harrypotternarnia
harrypotternarnia wrote:
2014-04-24 17:53:30 -0700

i hve a pitbull puppy and an adult pitbull and my mom is getting a yorkie

sweetiepie15

swweeeeet

sweetiepie15
sweetiepie15 wrote:
2014-04-24 17:52:05 -0700

i onlyu have two but i want more 0-0

Best Puppy Trick? Vote!

• Slipper-fetching is the best, even though they get drooled on.
  • Teaching them to bark at little brothers is the best.
  • Teaching them to let you dress them up is fantastic!
  • When they play dead, it's so funny!