Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Want a Puppy!

Puppy Love asks: I really want a puppy. When I was younger my parents promised me that when I turned 12, I could get one as long as I took care of it. But now they’re saying that they never said that. It’s not fair! I promised I would take care of it but they don’t believe me. What should I do? Back to Article

JezzyJ
JezzyJ wrote:
2014-09-07 17:25:09 -0700

Dey poop to much

secretservice112
secretservice112 wrote:
2014-09-07 13:40:02 -0700

I have a ferret and I want anor one

Disney_
Disney_ wrote:
2014-09-07 13:34:54 -0700

I want a turtle ♥ x'c

Kingcool321
Kingcool321 wrote:
2014-08-05 05:54:37 -0700

my mum says if she wins the lottery she'll get me two puppy's

SwaggerToMuch
SwaggerToMuch wrote:
2014-07-04 10:22:31 -0700

I have a dog but she's old. The fun dies down......I want another one.

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-07-01 08:49:05 -0700

I love puppies smile -don't have one... Frown but I love puppies!

Allison_Shybird
Allison_Shybird wrote:
2014-04-26 07:43:26 -0700

Well Puppies are a big responsibility but I wanted a puppy too tho.

sweetiepie15
sweetiepie15 wrote:
2014-04-24 18:28:23 -0700

lol

harrypotternarnia
harrypotternarnia wrote:
2014-04-24 18:20:34 -0700

yeah lol

sweetiepie15
sweetiepie15 wrote:
2014-04-24 18:16:42 -0700

aww that would be cute haha its a kingdom

harrypotternarnia
harrypotternarnia wrote:
2014-04-24 18:13:43 -0700

yeah i wanna name him knight because i already hve king andd prince

3_Dylan_3
3_Dylan_3 wrote:
2014-04-24 17:57:30 -0700

ive had 2 ausis' before

sweetiepie15
sweetiepie15 wrote:
2014-04-24 17:56:54 -0700

awww really ur getting a yorkie i want one u lucky butthole haha im jk

nba15
nba15 wrote:
2014-04-24 17:55:20 -0700

Nice harrypotternarnia

alic100
alic100 wrote:
2014-04-24 17:54:35 -0700

good luck with yorkie they bark a lot!!!

harrypotternarnia
harrypotternarnia wrote:
2014-04-24 17:53:30 -0700

i hve a pitbull puppy and an adult pitbull and my mom is getting a yorkie

sweetiepie15

swweeeeet

sweetiepie15
sweetiepie15 wrote:
2014-04-24 17:52:05 -0700

i onlyu have two but i want more 0-0

Best Puppy Trick? Vote!

• Slipper-fetching is the best, even though they get drooled on.
  • Teaching them to bark at little brothers is the best.
  • Teaching them to let you dress them up is fantastic!
  • When they play dead, it's so funny!

Micro_wimpy-mic
We check out the 3rd “Wimpy” movie which combines two books
Micro_dog_micro
TRINITY asks: "My dog Ghighi keeps trying to bite people. She won't let any strangers near us or ...
Jenny asks: "My dog just won’t stop barking! Ever since I got my 2010 calendar with dogs on each ...
Haley asks: "My boyfriend's name is Corey and we've been going out for almost a year. He wants to...

LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Style:
I'm fabulous :D
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
Kk
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
Your welcomes and I thinks that we can close this thread now mkay  :)