Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Want a Puppy!

Puppy Love asks: I really want a puppy. When I was younger my parents promised me that when I turned 12, I could get one as long as I took care of it. But now they’re saying that they never said that. It’s not fair! I promised I would take care of it but they don’t believe me. What should I do? Back to Article

sweetiepie15
sweetiepie15 wrote:
2014-04-24 17:51:50 -0700

u have ten doggs holy crap haha

kelsey35
kelsey35 wrote:
2014-04-24 17:51:29 -0700

well thats nice for u

kelsey35
kelsey35 wrote:
2014-04-24 17:51:19 -0700

awwwwwwwwwwe

nba15
nba15 wrote:
2014-04-24 17:51:19 -0700

I got a dobermen pincher

manmoney500
manmoney500 wrote:
2014-04-24 17:50:35 -0700

i got amrican bullys 10 of them

alic100
alic100 wrote:
2014-04-24 17:50:31 -0700

i have a min pin and a lab mixed with a greyhound

kelsey35
kelsey35 wrote:
2014-04-24 17:50:31 -0700

mst dogs are stubern

Chayluv
Chayluv wrote:
2014-04-24 17:50:23 -0700

I already have on lol

kelsey35
kelsey35 wrote:
2014-04-24 17:49:44 -0700

what kinda dog do u have

kelsey35
kelsey35 wrote:
2014-04-24 17:48:24 -0700

my golden retiver i saved frm a burning building

sweetiepie15
sweetiepie15 wrote:
2014-04-24 17:48:15 -0700

i trained my bluenose pitbull my other one is so stubern haha

alic100
alic100 wrote:
2014-04-24 17:47:44 -0700

lucky i wish i could train my little baby how to poop outside!

harrypotternarnia
harrypotternarnia wrote:
2014-04-24 17:46:11 -0700

2 pitbulls and i can name and train any breed of dog u say

kelsey35
kelsey35 wrote:
2014-04-24 17:42:44 -0700

i trained the golden retiver

alic100
alic100 wrote:
2014-04-24 17:41:22 -0700

dang it then y do i get the pain in the but dogs oh yeah they was not train when i got them they were from my aunt who does not train her dogs

sweetiepie15
sweetiepie15 wrote:
2014-04-24 17:39:50 -0700

i have a bluenose pitbull and a doberman red nose pit they r so cute like legit haha

kelsey35
kelsey35 wrote:
2014-04-24 17:38:40 -0700

i have a golden retirver and a french mastiff at my ##### dwners ahouse and the golden retriver is the most well behavied dog

alic100
alic100 wrote:
2014-04-24 17:37:03 -0700

no u don't they r a pain in the but

kelsey35
kelsey35 wrote:
2014-04-24 17:35:57 -0700

i want a dog so bad i have tryed convinsing my mom and she isnt bgung

alic100
alic100 wrote:
2014-04-24 17:33:02 -0700

i have a dog but she acts like a puppy

Best Puppy Trick? Vote!

• Slipper-fetching is the best, even though they get drooled on.
  • Teaching them to bark at little brothers is the best.
  • Teaching them to let you dress them up is fantastic!
  • When they play dead, it's so funny!

Micro_wimpy-mic
We check out the 3rd “Wimpy” movie which combines two books
Micro_dog_micro
TRINITY asks: "My dog Ghighi keeps trying to bite people. She won't let any strangers near us or ...
Jenny asks: "My dog just won’t stop barking! Ever since I got my 2010 calendar with dogs on each ...
Haley asks: "My boyfriend's name is Corey and we've been going out for almost a year. He wants to...

Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Friends:
Kid at my school nicknamed "Blueberry". Hated by all the Seniors at the school and the teachers can hardly stand him. If I were to go through everything he's done, I'd be writing a short story. Let's just say, he should have gotten expelled Freshman year. And all the years after that.
PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia posted in Friends:
Three mean girls at school...I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM. They bunk the classes and never get scolded and they act(ed) very mean to me and  one of my 3 bffs.  They are just OVER SMART and ever they sometimes wish to talk above the teacher. Then comes the Boys. There are 3 boys you know, who are a part of the gang of these mean girls. These boys are also so mean. I ask you, am I untouchable? Whenever I go past their bags, they say, 'hey what are you doing' or something like that... At least they are better in front of the teachers...unlike *SOME* people I could mention. But in spite of all these I really do like them all as friends and I am a pretty good forgetter, so I soon forget whatever they said to me. So, I think there is no one I HATE, practically.
youngluni4ever
youngluni4ever posted in Friends:
Ok so in my highschool there is only one pure ginger. His name is Sean.... I believe that's how you spell his name. Will this ginger is impossible to deal with. When I'm talking to my friends he butts In thinking he's part of the conversation, but he isn't. So when I decides to try and butt in, I automatically scold him. And I know it seems mean but when someone annoys you to the limit you sort of go Insane ya know? So everytime he gets near me I walk away before he can even open his mouth to talk. I know y'all probably think he isn't bad, but he said himself that he was going to grow up to be a killer and ######. He said it himself and not in a sarcastic tone. Nobody in my school can deal with him. The teachers can't either. But I want to know, do any of you have someone you truly dislike at school?
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.
snowflake_icy_dragon
Hey well I think u are so right about the hair thing.