Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Want a Puppy!

Puppy Love asks: I really want a puppy. When I was younger my parents promised me that when I turned 12, I could get one as long as I took care of it. But now they’re saying that they never said that. It’s not fair! I promised I would take care of it but they don’t believe me. What should I do? Back to Article

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-01-15 18:39:35 -0800

What?!Mine is Pit bull and its friendly!

sk8terchich
sk8terchich wrote:
2012-12-31 11:34:25 -0800

I have a puppy at the moment and it really is a big responsibilty. You have have to clean up, get them toys, make a bed, feed them, house train them, take them out for walk and sometimes even put up a stairgate. I know puppys are cute but its not like any other pet. You have to have a life commitment because most dogs live up to about 16 years. Plus its hard to let go when they finally do pass away. My dog and me are close. If you are still willing after that then be sure to get a cute puppy.

Eminosh
Eminosh wrote:
2012-12-30 05:55:11 -0800

Collect enough money and then show your
Parents. If they still don't believe you, the next
Time a neighbor with a dog goes to holiday, offer to look after their dog.

coolgirl63
coolgirl63 wrote:
2012-12-14 10:52:57 -0800

go find people and dog sit their dogs so when you get home your parents will ask were have you been and say dog sitting

Maddz123
Maddz123 wrote:
2012-12-13 00:40:48 -0800

I enjoy having my Bell Bell. She is a crazy dog
But I love her around. I thought her tricks like:
Sit, stay, lie down, shake, other paw, roll over.
She is very smart! smile

Cupcakelover20
Cupcakelover20 wrote:
2012-12-09 10:39:36 -0800

Ask one of you're aunts or someone if they said that they would get you a dog if they say yes prove to your parents that they did say it.

vkfan101
vkfan101 wrote:
2012-12-02 10:28:59 -0800

Dog sit. If you dog sit other peeplz dogs u can prove to ur parents that ur responsible.

pooka7
pooka7 wrote:
2012-11-22 14:32:08 -0800

sigh mine died

mindlesshippy
mindlesshippy wrote:
2012-11-10 10:35:50 -0800

swag

taygirl9
taygirl9 wrote:
2012-11-10 07:43:27 -0800

I HAVE A PUP ITS 1 AND I PRAYED EVERY DAY FOR ME TO GET A DOG AND ON JANUARY 15,2012 I GOT ONE AND I WAS HAPPY LIKE CRAZY SO ALL U GOTTA DO IS PRAY

Smart Panther
Smart Panther wrote:
2012-11-05 16:35:10 -0800

I had a puppy but i had to give it away

five26
five26 wrote:
2012-11-02 18:57:27 -0700

all you have to do is throw a tatrium and cry on your knees

discogirl123
discogirl123 wrote:
2012-11-02 05:44:32 -0700

I have one. And it is so munch hard work. So
what i did is learn facts about puppy. Then tell
your mum or dad then. And you will get a sweet
puppy smile

gailygail56
gailygail56 wrote:
2012-10-30 12:49:50 -0700

i hav too dogs. hears a hint. dont get a pitbull or a mastiff

AlysonSweetHeart_2291129
AlysonSweetHeart_2291129 wrote:
2012-10-28 21:46:45 -0700

Not to be offensive or anything, but 12 year olds are not perfect responsible owners. Neither are adults, but we all make mistakes. I suggest, spending 3 or 4 months proving your worthy, and responsible. then also save up your money! They aint paying for ALL of the dog. Frustrated

SockMonkey22
SockMonkey22 wrote:
2012-10-28 09:54:41 -0700

omg i want a puppy 2 ! my advice . . . learn more facts about dogs and tell them 2 your parents also try 2 get all a's .

SockMonkey22
SockMonkey22 wrote:
2012-10-28 09:54:38 -0700

cherry212
cherry212 wrote:
2012-10-26 02:04:19 -0700

its great tht you wanted a puppy soo much tht u remember but having a puppy means taking it to the bathroom every single day,feeding it and when your super sleeepy and just got to bed the dog might bark during that same time so if u can handel tht then have fun with ur dog and remember to love it no matter if ur a ngry at it tht dog will be urs also try to save ur money maybe thts y ur parents cant buy the dog ttyl from cherry smile

pinkfish2230
pinkfish2230 wrote:
2012-10-22 09:50:56 -0700

I am wanting a dog ever since i am a little girl Frown

unicorns101:)
unicorns101:) wrote:
2012-10-21 18:09:29 -0700

i just got a teacup puppy after longing for one 4 so long

Best Puppy Trick? Vote!

• Slipper-fetching is the best, even though they get drooled on.
  • Teaching them to bark at little brothers is the best.
  • Teaching them to let you dress them up is fantastic!
  • When they play dead, it's so funny!

Micro_wimpy-mic
We check out the 3rd “Wimpy” movie which combines two books
Micro_dog_micro
TRINITY asks: "My dog Ghighi keeps trying to bite people. She won't let any strangers near us or ...
Jenny asks: "My dog just won’t stop barking! Ever since I got my 2010 calendar with dogs on each ...
Haley asks: "My boyfriend's name is Corey and we've been going out for almost a year. He wants to...

tanaj952
tanaj952 posted in Friends:
I think we all go through it,  I am right now. Keep your chin up, smile on, and remember that to be mean these girls have to sink pretty low, and if they are bullying you, YOU ARE ABOVE THEM!!!!! Keep your friends close, never forget to be who you are (as cheesy as it sounds, thats what I did and now I am really happy with loads of friends. I also told a teacher, she sorted it all out pretty quick to.) . Last thing-tell a teacher. I did, and she talked to the mean girl. Now everyone knows I'm not afraid to do it, either. Bad times will pass, and good ones will come. Look after yourself. Xx. *virtual hugs*
rainbowloomer13
rainbowloomer13 posted in Style:
somewhere in between. because I like sports and going outside. but I do care about the way I look sometimes.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Sure, I wear them a lot.  As long as you're not wearing the really tight kind, which should go with a dress or skirt or something, it's totally cool.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Robotics t-shirt and yellow floral shorts.
OverTheMoon