Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Want a Puppy!

Puppy Love asks: I really want a puppy. When I was younger my parents promised me that when I turned 12, I could get one as long as I took care of it. But now they’re saying that they never said that. It’s not fair! I promised I would take care of it but they don’t believe me. What should I do? Back to Article

LollipopR
LollipopR wrote:
2014-04-24 17:29:21 -0700

I don't have a puppy but I really want one

miz-wolf1
miz-wolf1 wrote:
2014-04-24 17:27:39 -0700

who ever said you have to buy one? you can just adopt a homeless dog at your local shelter.

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-02-06 17:21:26 -0800

I have 2 dogs, one is fat and the other is mean

originalusername668
originalusername668 wrote:
2014-02-06 17:20:07 -0800

I have a puppy Big Grin when we first got him he mostly just slept, but now he sleeps sometimes and plays a lot more

alana912
alana912 wrote:
2014-02-06 16:36:27 -0800

awwwww, i want a puppy soooo bad

sweettooth222
sweettooth222 wrote:
2014-01-28 08:58:58 -0800

I NEED A PUPPY! Angry

naty211
naty211 wrote:
2013-11-15 16:46:44 -0800

I have a puppy and a fish so taking care of a puppy is a lot of resonbility are u sure u can take that.Sometimes I forgot and my mom said that I am losing respobilty I think no one Is going to have that much of responsbilty

thejamma
thejamma wrote:
2013-07-28 06:28:17 -0700

They are the. Best friend u could ever have tell mom and dad u need a good friend ask them what's a man's best friend is cause u need one

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-27 17:22:52 -0700

Puppy

swagslayer
swagslayer wrote:
2013-07-27 13:51:19 -0700

me too

Turtle52
Turtle52 wrote:
2013-07-27 09:46:35 -0700

I had a puppy but then he grew up...

germanshepard
germanshepard wrote:
2013-07-27 09:45:37 -0700

i had one

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2013-07-27 09:43:09 -0700

I have grown dog who is soooo adorable! I love him his name is linus. smile

korrie109
korrie109 wrote:
2013-05-05 16:40:58 -0700

i am getting a baby female boxer

Jelly3
Jelly3 wrote:
2013-04-07 03:45:21 -0700

I have a cute dog smile!

M.S.J.R.B
M.S.J.R.B wrote:
2013-01-23 14:21:54 -0800

my dad and me had 1 then 2 and the second dog would bark bite and fight with my first dog and my cat

kei kei 123

Cool

Jess4peace
Jess4peace wrote:
2013-01-23 07:42:00 -0800

im getting 1 in the spring yay

Best Puppy Trick? Vote!

• Slipper-fetching is the best, even though they get drooled on.
  • Teaching them to bark at little brothers is the best.
  • Teaching them to let you dress them up is fantastic!
  • When they play dead, it's so funny!