Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Want a Puppy!

Puppy Love asks: I really want a puppy. When I was younger my parents promised me that when I turned 12, I could get one as long as I took care of it. But now they’re saying that they never said that. It’s not fair! I promised I would take care of it but they don’t believe me. What should I do? Back to Article

LollipopR
LollipopR wrote:
2014-04-24 17:29:21 -0700

I don't have a puppy but I really want one

miz-wolf1
miz-wolf1 wrote:
2014-04-24 17:27:39 -0700

who ever said you have to buy one? you can just adopt a homeless dog at your local shelter.

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-02-06 17:21:26 -0800

I have 2 dogs, one is fat and the other is mean

originalusername668
originalusername668 wrote:
2014-02-06 17:20:07 -0800

I have a puppy Big Grin when we first got him he mostly just slept, but now he sleeps sometimes and plays a lot more

alana912
alana912 wrote:
2014-02-06 16:36:27 -0800

awwwww, i want a puppy soooo bad

sweettooth222
sweettooth222 wrote:
2014-01-28 08:58:58 -0800

I NEED A PUPPY! Angry

naty211
naty211 wrote:
2013-11-15 16:46:44 -0800

I have a puppy and a fish so taking care of a puppy is a lot of resonbility are u sure u can take that.Sometimes I forgot and my mom said that I am losing respobilty I think no one Is going to have that much of responsbilty

thejamma
thejamma wrote:
2013-07-28 06:28:17 -0700

They are the. Best friend u could ever have tell mom and dad u need a good friend ask them what's a man's best friend is cause u need one

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-27 17:22:52 -0700

Puppy

swagslayer
swagslayer wrote:
2013-07-27 13:51:19 -0700

me too

Turtle52
Turtle52 wrote:
2013-07-27 09:46:35 -0700

I had a puppy but then he grew up...

germanshepard
germanshepard wrote:
2013-07-27 09:45:37 -0700

i had one

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2013-07-27 09:43:09 -0700

I have grown dog who is soooo adorable! I love him his name is linus. smile

korrie109
korrie109 wrote:
2013-05-05 16:40:58 -0700

i am getting a baby female boxer

Jelly3
Jelly3 wrote:
2013-04-07 03:45:21 -0700

I have a cute dog smile!

M.S.J.R.B
M.S.J.R.B wrote:
2013-01-23 14:21:54 -0800

my dad and me had 1 then 2 and the second dog would bark bite and fight with my first dog and my cat

kei kei 123

Cool

Jess4peace
Jess4peace wrote:
2013-01-23 07:42:00 -0800

im getting 1 in the spring yay

Best Puppy Trick? Vote!

• Slipper-fetching is the best, even though they get drooled on.
  • Teaching them to bark at little brothers is the best.
  • Teaching them to let you dress them up is fantastic!
  • When they play dead, it's so funny!

Micro_wimpy-mic
We check out the 3rd “Wimpy” movie which combines two books
Micro_dog_micro
TRINITY asks: "My dog Ghighi keeps trying to bite people. She won't let any strangers near us or ...
Jenny asks: "My dog just won’t stop barking! Ever since I got my 2010 calendar with dogs on each ...
Haley asks: "My boyfriend's name is Corey and we've been going out for almost a year. He wants to...

LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Style:
I'm fabulous :D
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
Kk
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
Your welcomes and I thinks that we can close this thread now mkay  :)