Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Want a Puppy!

Puppy Love asks: I really want a puppy. When I was younger my parents promised me that when I turned 12, I could get one as long as I took care of it. But now they’re saying that they never said that. It’s not fair! I promised I would take care of it but they don’t believe me. What should I do? Back to Article

alana912
alana912 wrote:
2014-02-06 16:36:27 -0800

awwwww, i want a puppy soooo bad

sweettooth222
sweettooth222 wrote:
2014-01-28 08:58:58 -0800

I NEED A PUPPY! Angry

naty211
naty211 wrote:
2013-11-15 16:46:44 -0800

I have a puppy and a fish so taking care of a puppy is a lot of resonbility are u sure u can take that.Sometimes I forgot and my mom said that I am losing respobilty I think no one Is going to have that much of responsbilty

thejamma
thejamma wrote:
2013-07-28 06:28:17 -0700

They are the. Best friend u could ever have tell mom and dad u need a good friend ask them what's a man's best friend is cause u need one

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-27 17:22:52 -0700

Puppy

swagslayer
swagslayer wrote:
2013-07-27 13:51:19 -0700

me too

Turtle52
Turtle52 wrote:
2013-07-27 09:46:35 -0700

I had a puppy but then he grew up...

germanshepard
germanshepard wrote:
2013-07-27 09:45:37 -0700

i had one

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2013-07-27 09:43:09 -0700

I have grown dog who is soooo adorable! I love him his name is linus. smile

korrie109
korrie109 wrote:
2013-05-05 16:40:58 -0700

i am getting a baby female boxer

Jelly3
Jelly3 wrote:
2013-04-07 03:45:21 -0700

I have a cute dog smile!

M.S.J.R.B
M.S.J.R.B wrote:
2013-01-23 14:21:54 -0800

my dad and me had 1 then 2 and the second dog would bark bite and fight with my first dog and my cat

kei kei 123

angusdogs wrote:
2013-01-20 17:54:30 -0800

i love your advice!

Vampire Poison
Vampire Poison wrote:
2013-01-15 18:42:44 -0800

awww!! I own 3 puppies that were abandoned on the side of the road!!! Their names are Abby, Emily, and Teddy!!! They are somewhat of a St. Bernard and Lab mix!!!
They are soooo cute!!!

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-01-15 18:39:35 -0800

What?!Mine is Pit bull and its friendly!

sk8terchich
sk8terchich wrote:
2012-12-31 11:34:25 -0800

I have a puppy at the moment and it really is a big responsibilty. You have have to clean up, get them toys, make a bed, feed them, house train them, take them out for walk and sometimes even put up a stairgate. I know puppys are cute but its not like any other pet. You have to have a life commitment because most dogs live up to about 16 years. Plus its hard to let go when they finally do pass away. My dog and me are close. If you are still willing after that then be sure to get a cute puppy.

Best Puppy Trick? Vote!

• Slipper-fetching is the best, even though they get drooled on.
  • Teaching them to bark at little brothers is the best.
  • Teaching them to let you dress them up is fantastic!
  • When they play dead, it's so funny!

Micro_wimpy-mic
We check out the 3rd “Wimpy” movie which combines two books
Micro_dog_micro
TRINITY asks: "My dog Ghighi keeps trying to bite people. She won't let any strangers near us or ...
Jenny asks: "My dog just won’t stop barking! Ever since I got my 2010 calendar with dogs on each ...
Haley asks: "My boyfriend's name is Corey and we've been going out for almost a year. He wants to...

kaykay2002