Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Stylin’ with Miley Cyrus

The soon-to-be 20-year-old artist formerly known as squeaky-clean Disney star Hannah Montana has, in recent years, shown a penchant for shaking up good-girl expectations. Back to Article

zainah3
zainah3 wrote:
2013-11-11 07:32:55 -0800

IKR

Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2013-11-11 07:17:18 -0800

Eewee.... O.o

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2013-11-11 07:08:55 -0800

Why would anyone want her new hair style!?

rue99100
rue99100 wrote:
2013-11-11 06:31:58 -0800

Old Miley may have been much prettier, but I respect the new Miley more than the old. She has the will and the strength to make her own choices and I find that admirable..

Ameela12
Ameela12 wrote:
2013-11-11 06:30:26 -0800

Old Miley was so much better!!

mamacita bieber
mamacita bieber wrote:
2013-11-11 03:49:21 -0800

i juz love miley's new hairstyle . it suits her well

AngelThumbelina
AngelThumbelina wrote:
2013-11-10 23:11:38 -0800

ewww i dont like it...old 1 was more cute and beautiful than now...

lil010
lil010 wrote:
2013-11-10 22:21:21 -0800

Old Miley was way better!

Gummygirl12
Gummygirl12 wrote:
2013-11-10 22:12:06 -0800

Sorry but I like it

J zizzy
J zizzy wrote:
2013-11-10 20:42:39 -0800

Wow

xPrincessPikachux
xPrincessPikachux wrote:
2013-11-10 20:24:10 -0800

I liked the old Miley Cyrus better...

becca.makes.u.smile

directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-11-10 18:59:44 -0800

I LOVE HER #WCW WOMAN CRUSH WEDNESDAY

_BlurredLines
_BlurredLines wrote:
2013-10-18 04:43:09 -0700

Back off peasants, she's mine. ♥ ok ok.

happines
happines wrote:
2013-09-20 15:32:28 -0700

I dont really like her.

dadette230
dadette230 wrote:
2013-09-19 16:36:08 -0700

miley u look ugly now u need to go back to the long hair smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile

Donn-Boy22
Donn-Boy22 wrote:
2013-09-09 11:39:28 -0700

shes hotGrin

Miley-poll

Do you like Miley's new hairstyle?

• Love it!