Comments

Stylin’ with Miley Cyrus

The soon-to-be 20-year-old artist formerly known as squeaky-clean Disney star Hannah Montana has, in recent years, shown a penchant for shaking up good-girl expectations. Back to Article

zainah3
zainah3 wrote:
2013-11-11 07:32:55 -0800

IKR

Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2013-11-11 07:17:18 -0800

Eewee.... O.o

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2013-11-11 07:08:55 -0800

Why would anyone want her new hair style!?

rue99100
rue99100 wrote:
2013-11-11 06:31:58 -0800

Old Miley may have been much prettier, but I respect the new Miley more than the old. She has the will and the strength to make her own choices and I find that admirable..

Ameela12
Ameela12 wrote:
2013-11-11 06:30:26 -0800

Old Miley was so much better!!

mamacita bieber
mamacita bieber wrote:
2013-11-11 03:49:21 -0800

i juz love miley's new hairstyle . it suits her well

AngelThumbelina
AngelThumbelina wrote:
2013-11-10 23:11:38 -0800

ewww i dont like it...old 1 was more cute and beautiful than now...

lil010
lil010 wrote:
2013-11-10 22:21:21 -0800

Old Miley was way better!

Gummygirl12
Gummygirl12 wrote:
2013-11-10 22:12:06 -0800

Sorry but I like it

J zizzy
J zizzy wrote:
2013-11-10 20:42:39 -0800

Wow

xPrincessPikachux
xPrincessPikachux wrote:
2013-11-10 20:24:10 -0800

I liked the old Miley Cyrus better...

becca.makes.u.smile

directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-11-10 18:59:44 -0800

I LOVE HER #WCW WOMAN CRUSH WEDNESDAY

_BlurredLines
_BlurredLines wrote:
2013-10-18 04:43:09 -0700

Back off peasants, she's mine. ♥ ok ok.

happines
happines wrote:
2013-09-20 15:32:28 -0700

I dont really like her.

dadette230
dadette230 wrote:
2013-09-19 16:36:08 -0700

miley u look ugly now u need to go back to the long hair smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile

Donn-Boy22
Donn-Boy22 wrote:
2013-09-09 11:39:28 -0700

shes hotGrin

Miley-poll

Do you like Miley's new hairstyle?

• Love it!
  • On her, yes

Micro_anne-mic
Batman's lady Catwoman changes her look
Micro_miley cyrus-micro
Miley Cyrus shot to teen stardom as Hannah Montana, and proved herself as both a singing sensatio...
Micro_chloe moretz-george-mic
Our Hollywood hair guru tells you how to get Chloe's lovely locks
Micro_color-mixc
Hollywood hair guru George Caroll tells you how to create Jennifer Lawrence’s many fab hair fanta...

Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
reply about 1 hour
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
reply about 1 hour
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Personally I think you should just find things you like and wear them without worrying about what style it fits in to. You should express yourself, not conform to other people's views/standards. :)