Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Stylin’ with Miley Cyrus

The soon-to-be 20-year-old artist formerly known as squeaky-clean Disney star Hannah Montana has, in recent years, shown a penchant for shaking up good-girl expectations. Back to Article

Its_jade(:
Its_jade(: wrote:
2013-05-31 21:03:39 -0700

I feel so bad for her

bonnyeaglegirl22
bonnyeaglegirl22 wrote:
2013-05-18 05:41:13 -0700

I like her with brown hair......not going all punk like Tired

brunea
brunea wrote:
2013-05-17 16:31:20 -0700

why she had to cut her hair.now i dnt like her like that. she changed

ashewna
ashewna wrote:
2013-05-17 00:11:34 -0700

she was gud

donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots wrote:
2013-05-16 12:01:12 -0700

too much lipstick

Im.Just.Different
Im.Just.Different wrote:
2013-05-16 11:57:32 -0700

i would love her... but i dont... she had her hair cut off... i now dislike her... simplezz..

QTpie14
QTpie14 wrote:
2013-05-16 11:56:56 -0700

ok so not a contest.... wateves

-ZeroHero-
-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-05-16 11:53:32 -0700

ehem *awkward cough* I am also her number 1 fan. I'M SUPPORTING HER EVER SINCE THE HM AUDITION~

QTpie14
QTpie14 wrote:
2013-05-16 11:48:17 -0700

I love miley and I am her #1 fan ever since Hannah montana!

-ZeroHero-
-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-05-16 11:43:05 -0700

FOR THOSE WHO LOVE MILEY. LEMME LOVE YOU!! -3-

Rhema J
Rhema J wrote:
2013-05-16 11:38:00 -0700

ily miley xD

-ZeroRei-
-ZeroRei- wrote:
2013-05-16 11:22:45 -0700

Her short blonde hair is awesome ;D

-ZeroHero-
-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-05-16 11:21:33 -0700

I love you Miley ; _ ; ignore the haters c:

QTpie14
QTpie14 wrote:
2013-05-16 11:17:17 -0700

i love her hair in the last pic on the page...just saying

stacy3434
stacy3434 wrote:
2013-04-09 15:41:22 -0700

she is ugly i mean her hair
Frustrated

BunnyAnnika
BunnyAnnika wrote:
2013-04-08 03:36:11 -0700

Give her some space. It's her no one gives a crap about your damn ugly thing.

katytutty

u look ugly

CHAMMAK-challo
CHAMMAK-challo wrote:
2013-03-25 09:04:03 -0700

she's my real idol

Miley-poll

Do you like Miley's new hairstyle?

• Love it!
  • On her, yes

Micro_anne-mic
Batman's lady Catwoman changes her look
Micro_miley cyrus-micro
Miley Cyrus shot to teen stardom as Hannah Montana, and proved herself as both a singing sensatio...
Micro_chloe moretz-george-mic
Our Hollywood hair guru tells you how to get Chloe's lovely locks
Micro_color-mixc
Hollywood hair guru George Caroll tells you how to create Jennifer Lawrence’s many fab hair fanta...

9bella
9bella posted in Family Issues:
i have not seen my cousin since i was three or four. based of eavesdropping this is what i know: his mom wants nothing to do with the family. My uncle and hi mom were not married just dating o there was no divorce agreement he is my only cousin for now next to all my  second cousins. my uncle got to talk to him 2 years ago My grandma got to watch a play he did  three years ago about  2 years ago my mom  found a picture of him im not supposed to know any of this. i  remember my past really good since age three. and I till remember him and almost every night i cry about him. my dreams at night have turned into when i run into him. My plan i he lives in a small town next to my grandmas town so this summer i will stay at my grandmas house and try to run into him.   Is anyone in a similar situation  I want advise
DefendTheAlien-
Skin color shouldn't matter and it shouldn't even be brought up in the discussion of love. To some people yes skin color means everything, those people are not right. From one darker skin person to another, this fear of always being denied because of our skin color is always gonna be there, you've just got to accept the people who accept you and ignore the others who don't.
9bella
9bella posted in Family Issues:
"dogfobia" wrote: For those who already don't know, I have overprotective parents. I'm already 13 and I'm still not allowed to do somethings that lower aged kids are allowed. And most kids my age already get to do these stuff. I've already talked to them but they still think I'm too young. And I have good grades and super mature for my age. List of things I'm not allowed to do: go outside alone, go to the backyard alone, go to movies, wear makeup, get a pet, date, have a phone, have fa-book, eat things without asking, buy things, go on youtube, call my friends, go to friends house, invite friends over,etc Like seriously how am I supposed to live my childhood right without doing any of these things. I've already talked to them a bunch of times and they say I can do it when I'm 18. Please help me!!! where you live could have a giant role. like if you live in a huge city that effects a lot. The news could explain a lot if a lot of kidnapping  have happened i would not let a kid outside with out me knowing. but other than that im stuck ive never had this problem right now my battle is going to the mall with my friends im 11
princess_surupa
Talk with you parents patiently. Equally talk to your brother & ask why he's doing it.
princess_surupa
Not really , Skin  color doesn't matter :)