Comments

Stylin’ with Miley Cyrus

The soon-to-be 20-year-old artist formerly known as squeaky-clean Disney star Hannah Montana has, in recent years, shown a penchant for shaking up good-girl expectations. Back to Article

Ash379
Ash379 wrote:
2013-03-13 21:32:53 -0700

She looks beautiful in every hair style..smile She's my idol and I love her. Keep radiating love MILEY.

cool4boys16_2368284
cool4boys16_2368284 wrote:
2013-03-13 18:16:43 -0700

i am not realy into her but thisbnice

;QueenBella

;QueenBella wrote:
2013-02-23 22:27:03 -0800

asdfghjkl;' ♥

{TheWhiteBarbie}
{TheWhiteBarbie} wrote:
2013-02-23 17:25:36 -0800

I ♥ Hannah Montanna But Not Her In Real Life. But you know everyone needs to grow up.

;charlizee .
;charlizee . wrote:
2013-02-23 17:12:19 -0800

yall some real bad haters, lol... SHAME .

pretty_swagg_100

why u had to chnge

YaYaBaybee;**
YaYaBaybee;** wrote:
2013-02-20 16:36:14 -0800

Ew Um Okay....

Miley-poll

Do you like Miley's new hairstyle?

• Love it!
  • On her, yes

Micro_anne-mic
Batman's lady Catwoman changes her look
Micro_miley cyrus-micro
Miley Cyrus shot to teen stardom as Hannah Montana, and proved herself as both a singing sensatio...
Micro_chloe moretz-george-mic
Our Hollywood hair guru tells you how to get Chloe's lovely locks
Micro_color-mixc
Hollywood hair guru George Caroll tells you how to create Jennifer Lawrence’s many fab hair fanta...

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Friends:
I like Harry Potter too.  :)
young fee
young fee posted in Friends:
I think you can not be sure he likes you. take me as an example theres this girl in my class who i talk to everyday. Now i see her as a sister and i have and will go to lengths just to make sure shes okay and her boyfriend doesnt hurt her. This might be what is happening in your situation so i advice that you wait a bit longer because him loooking at you may mean that he likes you and is waiting for the right time to tell you. Meanwhile you can get closer to him and flirt once in a while to asure that him you also like him (that is if he isnt sure). And dont worry if he doesnt like you back its better to have a friend who cares about you than a boyfriend who doesnt like you that much and is dreaming about someone else.
heyitsangel