Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Stylin’ with Miley Cyrus

The soon-to-be 20-year-old artist formerly known as squeaky-clean Disney star Hannah Montana has, in recent years, shown a penchant for shaking up good-girl expectations. Back to Article

zbaby101
zbaby101 wrote:
2013-01-05 00:33:48 -0800

ahhh your crazy its ugly

zbaby101
zbaby101 wrote:
2013-01-05 00:33:07 -0800

I agree

zbaby101
zbaby101 wrote:
2013-01-05 00:31:42 -0800

hey me too add me

zbaby101
zbaby101 wrote:
2013-01-05 00:31:12 -0800

uhhhh im thinking...... NO!!!!! like your saying no one can control one a nother but your controlling us taleing us not to talk about miley but your not are parent so stop and no need to tell people to shut up when you need to!! and u said not to tell peole what to do but you here are telling the world what to do so stop Raspberry

zbaby101
zbaby101 wrote:
2013-01-05 00:24:34 -0800

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

caycay42
caycay42 wrote:
2012-12-30 12:56:42 -0800

omygoblins....really?ow about you stop trying to get people to stop commenting their opinions......its THEIR choice NOT YOURS!!okay?people care because she didn't cut a little off,she cut 90%of her hair off!if you can't stand her,don't look up things involving her.people like you need to shut up.all of you guys are saying the exact same thing, "don't tell her wat to do cuz she owns herself and you don't control her".well, you are doing the exact same thing.trying to control us, then scold us.

catalina9
catalina9 wrote:
2012-12-24 05:31:31 -0800

GROSS I MISS THE OLD MILEY

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2012-12-22 12:22:53 -0800

@hungergames2438: Please don't type in all caps, it's against the rules.

mia734_2288445
mia734_2288445 wrote:
2012-11-11 08:52:16 -0800

im in love with one direction i go to their shows

mia734_2288445
mia734_2288445 wrote:
2012-11-11 08:47:15 -0800

Hippie thts right we have nothing to do with it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mia734_2288445
mia734_2288445 wrote:
2012-11-11 08:43:55 -0800

i love her new look but i think it has a reputation that she is a bich

looloo9
looloo9 wrote:
2012-11-09 16:54:25 -0800

I love milys hair so cute!!!!!

straw2368
straw2368 wrote:
2012-11-01 05:21:57 -0700

i have to itmit i like her i just think she should have her hair like doen to her sholders

straw2368
straw2368 wrote:
2012-11-01 05:19:21 -0700

i liked it better befor she cut it it looked better long smile

straw2368
straw2368 wrote:
2012-11-01 05:17:48 -0700

Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk

Pete-a-bug
Pete-a-bug wrote:
2012-10-29 17:47:55 -0700

but i still like her

Pete-a-bug
Pete-a-bug wrote:
2012-10-29 17:47:28 -0700

i luved her hair when it was short like at her shoulders

capricacute
capricacute wrote:
2012-10-27 14:32:38 -0700

Oooh. I like :3

MILAHLAH_2114879
MILAHLAH_2114879 wrote:
2012-10-27 11:28:55 -0700

it's her hair let her do what she wants with it you don't own her

lucy loves union j
lucy loves union j wrote:
2012-10-27 11:26:06 -0700

if she wonts to do it let her do it i dont see the big deal is

Miley-poll

Do you like Miley's new hairstyle?

• Love it!
  • On her, yes

Micro_anne-mic
Batman's lady Catwoman changes her look
Micro_miley cyrus-micro
Miley Cyrus shot to teen stardom as Hannah Montana, and proved herself as both a singing sensatio...
Micro_chloe moretz-george-mic
Our Hollywood hair guru tells you how to get Chloe's lovely locks
Micro_color-mixc
Hollywood hair guru George Caroll tells you how to create Jennifer Lawrence’s many fab hair fanta...

LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Style:
I'm fabulous :D
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
Kk
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
Your welcomes and I thinks that we can close this thread now mkay  :)