Comments

Stylin’ with Miley Cyrus

The soon-to-be 20-year-old artist formerly known as squeaky-clean Disney star Hannah Montana has, in recent years, shown a penchant for shaking up good-girl expectations. Back to Article

zbaby101
zbaby101 wrote:
2013-01-05 00:33:48 -0800

ahhh your crazy its ugly

zbaby101
zbaby101 wrote:
2013-01-05 00:33:07 -0800

I agree

zbaby101
zbaby101 wrote:
2013-01-05 00:31:42 -0800

hey me too add me

zbaby101
zbaby101 wrote:
2013-01-05 00:31:12 -0800

uhhhh im thinking...... NO!!!!! like your saying no one can control one a nother but your controlling us taleing us not to talk about miley but your not are parent so stop and no need to tell people to shut up when you need to!! and u said not to tell peole what to do but you here are telling the world what to do so stop Raspberry

zbaby101
zbaby101 wrote:
2013-01-05 00:24:34 -0800

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

caycay42
caycay42 wrote:
2012-12-30 12:56:42 -0800

omygoblins....really?ow about you stop trying to get people to stop commenting their opinions......its THEIR choice NOT YOURS!!okay?people care because she didn't cut a little off,she cut 90%of her hair off!if you can't stand her,don't look up things involving her.people like you need to shut up.all of you guys are saying the exact same thing, "don't tell her wat to do cuz she owns herself and you don't control her".well, you are doing the exact same thing.trying to control us, then scold us.

catalina9
catalina9 wrote:
2012-12-24 05:31:31 -0800

GROSS I MISS THE OLD MILEY

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2012-12-22 12:22:53 -0800

@hungergames2438: Please don't type in all caps, it's against the rules.

mia734_2288445
mia734_2288445 wrote:
2012-11-11 08:52:16 -0800

im in love with one direction i go to their shows

mia734_2288445
mia734_2288445 wrote:
2012-11-11 08:47:15 -0800

Hippie thts right we have nothing to do with it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mia734_2288445
mia734_2288445 wrote:
2012-11-11 08:43:55 -0800

i love her new look but i think it has a reputation that she is a bich

looloo9
looloo9 wrote:
2012-11-09 16:54:25 -0800

I love milys hair so cute!!!!!

straw2368
straw2368 wrote:
2012-11-01 05:21:57 -0700

i have to itmit i like her i just think she should have her hair like doen to her sholders

straw2368
straw2368 wrote:
2012-11-01 05:19:21 -0700

i liked it better befor she cut it it looked better long smile

straw2368
straw2368 wrote:
2012-11-01 05:17:48 -0700

Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk Punk

Pete-a-bug
Pete-a-bug wrote:
2012-10-29 17:47:55 -0700

but i still like her

Pete-a-bug
Pete-a-bug wrote:
2012-10-29 17:47:28 -0700

i luved her hair when it was short like at her shoulders

capricacute
capricacute wrote:
2012-10-27 14:32:38 -0700

Oooh. I like :3

MILAHLAH_2114879
MILAHLAH_2114879 wrote:
2012-10-27 11:28:55 -0700

it's her hair let her do what she wants with it you don't own her

lucy loves union j
lucy loves union j wrote:
2012-10-27 11:26:06 -0700

if she wonts to do it let her do it i dont see the big deal is

Miley-poll

Do you like Miley's new hairstyle?

• Love it!