Comments

Kidzworld Kitchen: Halloween

The most important thing about Halloween is definitely putting together the perfect costume, but after that is settled the second most important thing has got to be the snacks! Back to Article

unet101
unet101 wrote:
2013-11-25 11:53:07 -0800

I'm a baker and I love the eyeball idea!

Attie9
Attie9 wrote:
2013-11-24 09:37:12 -0800

thats cool

FoxInAGasMask
FoxInAGasMask wrote:
2013-11-09 16:48:41 -0800

I've eaten hummus before. xD

tinny123

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-10-28 08:35:34 -0700

JESSI-luvs-yu3
JESSI-luvs-yu3 wrote:
2013-10-25 19:05:53 -0700

the peanut butter eye balls c: yum

hugebear
junior mod
hugebear wrote:
2013-10-25 13:07:51 -0700

delicious

directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-10-24 18:08:36 -0700

why did it censor that -.-

directioner_4lyfe

JennyD wrote:
2013-10-24 16:08:40 -0700

food xP

directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-10-23 20:13:09 -0700

lol i want to make these

xPrincessPikachux
xPrincessPikachux wrote:
2013-10-23 20:12:47 -0700

They all sound scrumptious!  ̄ヮ ̄

What's Your Fave Recipe?

• Paper Mache Muck.
  • Uncooked cookie dough.
  • Homemade face masks.
  • Toast.

Micro_carrot-micro
We are all hearing more and more about gluten-free eating and maybe it has you curious what it’s ...
Micro_fall micro
If there is one positive thing about the summer coming to an end it is that the beautiful season ...
Micro_kitchen micro
Time to get out your backpack and choose your outfit for the first day because school is back in ...
Micro_kitchen micro
Make healthy and fun dog treats for your furry friends! Kidzworld has the recipes.

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Friends:
I like Harry Potter too.  :)
young fee
young fee posted in Friends:
I think you can not be sure he likes you. take me as an example theres this girl in my class who i talk to everyday. Now i see her as a sister and i have and will go to lengths just to make sure shes okay and her boyfriend doesnt hurt her. This might be what is happening in your situation so i advice that you wait a bit longer because him loooking at you may mean that he likes you and is waiting for the right time to tell you. Meanwhile you can get closer to him and flirt once in a while to asure that him you also like him (that is if he isnt sure). And dont worry if he doesnt like you back its better to have a friend who cares about you than a boyfriend who doesnt like you that much and is dreaming about someone else.
heyitsangel