Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Kidzworld Kitchen: Halloween

The most important thing about Halloween is definitely putting together the perfect costume, but after that is settled the second most important thing has got to be the snacks! Back to Article

Jelly3
Jelly3 wrote:
2014-10-27 02:11:31 -0700

The peanut butter eyeballs look cool. cx
And the pizza mummies are simply awesome. They look tasty!

AudreyThoo1

alic100 wrote:
2014-10-15 06:02:50 -0700

try*

alic100
alic100 wrote:
2014-10-15 06:02:37 -0700

i'll everything but the Hummous it is grosssss

unet101
unet101 wrote:
2013-11-25 11:53:07 -0800

I'm a baker and I love the eyeball idea!

Attie9
Attie9 wrote:
2013-11-24 09:37:12 -0800

thats cool

FoxInAGasMask
FoxInAGasMask wrote:
2013-11-09 16:48:41 -0800

I've eaten hummus before. xD

tinny123

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-10-28 08:35:34 -0700

JESSI-luvs-yu3
JESSI-luvs-yu3 wrote:
2013-10-25 19:05:53 -0700

the peanut butter eye balls c: yum

hugebear
junior mod
hugebear wrote:
2013-10-25 13:07:51 -0700

delicious

directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-10-24 18:08:36 -0700

why did it censor that -.-

What's Your Fave Recipe?

• Paper Mache Muck.
  • Uncooked cookie dough.
  • Homemade face masks.
  • Toast.

Micro_halloween party-micro
Do you want to throw a Halloween party that all the boils and ghouls want to come to? With a litt...
Micro_halloween-candy-micro
It's almost time to go trick-or-treating, and not just any old treat will do for those of you wit...
Micro_pumpkin micro
Carving pumpkins is a popular Halloween activity in North America. Kidzworld has some great tips ...
Micro_fall micro
If there is one positive thing about the summer coming to an end it is that the beautiful season ...

LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Style:
I'm fabulous :D
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
Kk
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
Your welcomes and I thinks that we can close this thread now mkay  :)