Comments

Disney•Pixar Brave: Exclusive Clip

Watch an exclusive bonus Clip: "Playing with Mud," from Disney and Pixar's Brave! On Blu-ray and DVD November 13, 2012. Back to Article

Rainee77349

emanemanrocks wrote:
2012-11-03 09:19:22 -0700

i loved the move

Nerd4418
Nerd4418 wrote:
2012-11-03 06:25:41 -0700

At the end it is kinda scary cuz Merida's dad locks her in er room to try to kill Merida's mother but Merida's dad does not know that it is her mother

starfall778963
starfall778963 wrote:
2012-11-02 17:55:11 -0700

you know i did!

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2012-11-02 17:19:58 -0700

I wouldn't be able to stand the Scottish accent.

Merida-poll

Are you as "Brave" as Merida?

• Only sometimes
  • Always!

Micro_secret of the wings-micro
Disney’s new CG animated Secret of the Wings takes us on a magical winter adventure with one of t...
Micro_micro jj-630-brave-the-video-game-630w
Play through the scenes of the popular movie and more in Brave, the video game! Check out our rev...
Micro_brave-merida-queen-elinor-mic
Our take on Brave, the first Pixar film with a female lead character.
Micro_brave-mic
Actors talk teen rebellion and voicing lead roles in the new Disney/Pixar film

Entertainment in the forums

Pokemaster235
Pokemaster235 posted in TV Shows:
Trust me- it's one of the best shows you'll ever watch! Whenever I hear the theme song, I can't help but drop whatever I'm doing and run into my living room!
GaaraOfTheSand
mines Gaara and Temari (i think gaaras obvius :p)
StarKyuremLegend
Three Brothers were stranded on an island. They found a lamp.  1st brother: Hey! Maybe this is a magic lamp like the movies. They rubbed it. Nothing happened. They tried again. Nothing. They tried and tried again, until almost all hope was pulled from their very hearts. 2nd brother: Maybe we will be stuck here forever 3rd brother: Yeah 1st brother: Nonsense! There has to be another way Fortunately the lamp was just delayed. Very very delayed. Something appeared. It had legs, It couldn't be a genie Unknown creature: Hello. It is the genie. 1st brother:You don't look lik- Genie: Enough! Each of you have one wish. 1st brother: I wish to go home. His wish was granted. Home he went. 2nd brother: I wish to go home with my brother. 2 down, 1 to go. 3rd brother: I wish my brothers were here so I'm not lonely.
-Gwen42--
My mom used it in the firepit
-Gwen42--