Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

How To: Paperclip Earrings

Need a simple gift or some new jewelry for your wardrobe? Bust out some old paperclips, some simple beading supplies and you’ve got yourself a fresh, fun look. Back to Article

joycie888
joycie888 wrote:
2013-11-01 17:49:03 -0700

i painted them it looks awseome!!

joycie888
joycie888 wrote:
2013-11-01 17:47:58 -0700

yeah!!

Tyler5868
Tyler5868 wrote:
2013-10-31 22:52:45 -0700

If you want to wear them just wear them smile

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-30 19:44:49 -0700

Ppl might laugh at me if I wore them to school

Tyler5868
Tyler5868 wrote:
2013-07-25 04:51:39 -0700

They wouldn't due to how light weight they are.

Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 wrote:
2013-07-03 19:12:49 -0700

Necklaces and bracelets.

pikachu17
pikachu17 wrote:
2013-07-03 18:28:21 -0700

i didnt cry when i got my ears priced not to brag or anything

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-07-03 18:13:44 -0700

pikachu17:All right,when I first had a earrings,I cried cause it hurts and I never had it,it's made me werid.I had to clean it and blah blah.

pikachu17
pikachu17 wrote:
2013-07-03 18:11:51 -0700

tell me about it

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-07-03 18:08:21 -0700

Wow! -howls- I would like to have these,but I don't like earrings perice.It's painful,next time I have it,I would whine.

pikachu17

2013-06-18 21:27:09 -0700

I reallylike these earringssmile

mischiefmanaged
moderator
mischiefmanaged wrote:
2013-05-18 09:08:39 -0700

My friends and I used to make these! Very cool!

joycelyn2002
joycelyn2002 wrote:
2013-02-01 08:18:34 -0800

i did 1 in blue and 1 in green

Phionah
Phionah wrote:
2013-01-05 18:55:19 -0800

Looks like something my friend would wear

eleina
eleina wrote:
2013-01-05 11:30:25 -0800

this is so creative i like it

AiyanaTwin1True
AiyanaTwin1True wrote:
2013-01-05 11:16:58 -0800

wow so creative

Kat1112
Kat1112 wrote:
2012-12-20 15:08:44 -0800

if you already have holes in your ears i wouldn't hurt but if you don't then hell ya

Marelizz
Marelizz wrote:
2012-11-20 15:51:29 -0800

Oh wow. This is just...I don't even know lol

Flavaflav

What's the funkiest piece of jewelry you've ever seen?

• A large wall clock worn as a necklace.
  • A safety pin neckalce.
  • Lip disks.
  • Toothbrush bracelets.

Micro_micro_apples
Summer is coming to a close and though you may not want to see the summer go, at least you can co...
Micro_micro_wallet
Do you need a new wallet? Would you like one that’s the exact pattern, size and color you’ve alwa...
Micro_micro_driftwoodholder
Have you ever had your jewelry in such a tangle you decided to give up untying all the knots and ...
Two of the hottest ways to decorate your body is with crystal body jewels and temporary tattoos. ...

Random in the forums

Demix
Demix posted in Say Anything:
"Demix" wrote:6. The GuyLet's face it, a vast majority of KW consists of girls. Don't ask why, but it does, You are probably a girl reading this right now, and at some point we all meet a lesser spotted guy in the forums. You don't really know they're a guy unless they have a lamborghini for their profile picture. Then you get one in your roleplay, and since you're a little embarrassed to have smooching and girly talks with a REAL LIFE guy in the room, everyone rushes to make their character a tomboy. But soon you will realise that this guy is cool, and he may even become your best friend and you'll be on all the same RPs. Then it's a race to get your character to have a love story with his character. If you meet a guy before you get into RP, sometimes you'll become the dynamic duo that goes around flipping everyone off in the comment section like "WE DON'T GIVE A HOOT!". Basically, this guy is the firetrucking best. I actually don't have a number 6 atm but I did in my previous account. In real life my ONLY friends are dudes, funnily enough. XD
jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
(feat. Jennifer Lawrence)   Are you, are you Coming to the tree Where they strung up a man They say murdered three. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it seem If we met at midnight In the hanging tree.   Are you, are you Coming to the tree Where the dead man called out For his love to flee. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it seem If we met at midnight In the hanging tree.   Are you, are you Coming to the tree Where I told you to run, So we'd both be free. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it seem If we met at midnight In the hanging tree.   Are you, are you Coming to the tree Wear a necklace of rope, Side by side with me. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it seem If we met at midnight In the hanging tree.   Are you, are you Coming to the tree Where I told you to run, So we'd both be free. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it seem If we met at midnight In the hanging tree   Are you, are you Coming to the tree Where they strung up a man They say murdered three. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it seem If we met at midnight In the hanging tree.   Are you, are you Coming to the tree Where the dead man called out For his love to flee. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it seem If we met at midnight In the hanging tree.   Oooooooooohhhh oooooh
reply about 1 hour
jefery
jefery posted in Debating:
Can you recite the preamble to the Constitution of the US?
reply about 1 hour
jefery
jefery posted in Debating:
Can you name all the states and capitols of the USA.
reply about 1 hour
jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
never love somebody for the sake of it.don't love someone until you know who they really are.
reply about 1 hour