Comments

November 2012 Horoscopes

November means presidential elections, Thanksgiving and the beginning of winter. Find out what the month has in store for you in Kidzworld’s November 2012 horoscopes. Back to Article

lollipop2012

coolgirl8769 wrote:
2012-11-17 17:38:20 -0800

im a gemini

darkknight110
darkknight110 wrote:
2012-11-17 08:24:55 -0800

Lol ill try out something then im really bored im fit and all but TIME TO GET THESE MUSCLES A TEST DRIVE XD

⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ wrote:
2012-11-17 08:02:21 -0800

I'm Gemini.

I say 'no' to everything, practically.

Terezi P
Terezi P wrote:
2012-11-17 08:01:33 -0800

I am Cancer and I am getting alot of studys, so true!

4shishi
4shishi wrote:
2012-11-17 07:51:17 -0800

This is so true! GO CAPRICORNS!!!!

Blogmaster
Blogmaster wrote:
2012-11-17 07:46:10 -0800

im an Aquarius!!

swaggitude
swaggitude wrote:
2012-11-16 14:00:44 -0800

ima cancer & my bffe is a capricorn funny cus on the globe there's a tropic of capricorn & a tropic of cancer Cool

girlygirl21005
girlygirl21005 wrote:
2012-11-15 17:49:41 -0800

i'm a Scorpio

F1122656192562

What's Your Sign, Baby?

• Aries, Taurus or Gemini.
  • Cancer, Leo or Virgo.
  • Libra, Scorpio or Sagittarius.
  • Capricorn, Aquarius or Pisces.

Micro_libra style micro
Libra girls are well-balanced and love to find harmony and peace, even in their style. Here's how...
Micro_virgo micro
Virgo is the motherly, down-to-earth sign of the zodiac. What does that say about how to dress? R...
Micro_leo micro
If you were born under the zodiac sign leo, you are in luck! You are the leader of the pack when ...
Micro_gemini style micro
If you were born under Cancer, find out how to dress for your zodiac sign.

kaykay2002