Comments

Breaking Dawn 2: Choice Cast Quotes!

Kidzworld is at the press day for the last of the Twilight films, Breaking Dawn 2! Back to Article

mahamgal

JennyD wrote:
2013-08-12 17:27:03 -0700

where is Mackenzie?

kalilah_wasn,t_here
kalilah_wasn,t_here wrote:
2013-04-29 07:22:19 -0700

i love all the cast of twilight i wish they would bring out a part 3 now that would be perfect.

lovebird24
lovebird24 wrote:
2013-01-22 15:11:54 -0800

i love jacob team jacob

ExplodingFaces
ExplodingFaces wrote:
2013-01-21 20:56:24 -0800

I love Jacob !! Team Jacob all the way(:

A.J.swaqq$$
A.J.swaqq$$ wrote:
2013-01-21 20:48:32 -0800

I love edward idk why but I do lol

21inkiepielover

silver girl wrote:
2013-01-03 12:27:33 -0800

i love edwar

silver girl
silver girl wrote:
2013-01-03 12:26:21 -0800

that movie is so good i am waching it know i am at the part when she haves her babby

Obeyy Bae xD
Obeyy Bae xD wrote:
2012-11-22 18:45:04 -0800

the moive is too good sad that its finished i give it 5 stars Grin

sammyboo11
sammyboo11 wrote:
2012-11-20 10:48:21 -0800

soo romantic

sammyboo11
sammyboo11 wrote:
2012-11-20 10:47:42 -0800

i want to see it sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo badly

MsBeauty23
MsBeauty23 wrote:
2012-11-11 20:27:20 -0800

Can't wait till till this comes out!!! Go to go see it with my boyfriend and my bestfriend and her boyfriend!!! Can't wait!!!!

Ariana143
Ariana143 wrote:
2012-11-11 19:54:18 -0800

tayorl is my man

taytay35baby
taytay35baby wrote:
2012-11-11 19:52:36 -0800

Im goin to see this wit my bf

poppopsprincess

Do you like Twilight?

• I'm obsessed
  • I hate it
  • I think it's okay
  • Never seen it

Micro_mackenzie-micro
We are talking with the tween star of Breaking Dawn 2.
Micro_breakingdawn-mic
A first look at the Twilight saga, featuring Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart.
Micro_breakingdawn1-micro
Bella and Edwards romantic honeymoon getaway becomes a nightmare in Breaking Dawn Part 1. Kidzwor...
Micro_cullen-mic
Kidzworld is asking the vamp family about wedding dances, missing scenes and moving on.

Entertainment in the forums

Duma
Duma posted in TV Shows:
I like P.P.L It's so freagin awesome!!!
astronaut18
Q. What has a face and two hands but no arms or legs? A. A clock! Q. What is the easiest way to double your money? A. Put it in front of the mirror of course! Q. What has a thumb and four fingers but is not alive? A. A glove. Q. What has to be broken before you can use it? A. An egg. Q. What has a neck but no head? A. A bottle. Q. What gets wetter as it dries? A. A towel. Q. What goes up and doesn’t come back down? A. Your age. Q. What belongs to you but is used more by others? A. Your name. Q. Everyone has it and no one can lose it, what is it? A. A shadow. Q. It's been around for millions of years, but it's no more than a month old. What is it? A. The moon.
astronaut18
Q: What did the ground say to the earthquake? A: You crack me up! Q: Why did the music teacher need a ladder? A: To reach the high notes. Q: What's the worst thing you're likely to find in the school cafeteria? A: The Food! Q: What kind of plates do they use on Venus? A: Flying saucers! Q: Why did nose not want to go to school? A: He was tired of getting picked on! Q: How do you get straight A's? A: By using a ruler! Q: What did the pen say to the pencil? A: So, what's your point! Q: Why did the kid study in the airplane? A: Because he wanted a higher education! Q: How did the music teacher get locked in the classroom? A: His keys were inside the piano! Q: What do elves learn in school? A: The elf-abet! Q: What did you learn in school today? A: Not enough, I have to go back tomorrow! Q: What holds the sun up in the sky? A: Sunbeams! Q: What object is king of the classroom? A: The ruler! Q: When do astronauts eat? A: At launch time! Q: What did the pencil sharpener say to the pencil? A: Stop going in circles and get to the point! Q: How does the barber cut the moon's hair? A: E-clipse it! Q: What happened when the wheel was invented? A: It caused a revolution! Q: What do librarians take with them when they go fishing? A: Bookworms Q: What is the world's tallest building? A: The library because it has the most stories. Q: What vegetables to librarians like? A: Quiet peas. Q: Why did the clock in the cafeteria run slow? A: It always went back four seconds. Q: Why didn't the sun go to college? A: Because it already had a million degrees!
MissJonkinz11