Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Crush Doesn’t Know I Exist!

Dear Dish-It: I’ve had a crush on this guy for over two years now. We’ve had five classes together and this year I sit right in front of him in English. He doesn’t even know who I am!! I am humiliated. What should I do? Back to Article

gabbyyo
gabbyyo wrote:
2014-05-11 13:43:36 -0700

That ain't no goddamn compliment

planets-

gabbyyo wrote:
2014-05-11 13:25:53 -0700

Nobody cares Clayton

merlina143
merlina143 wrote:
2014-04-23 08:12:29 -0700

my crush doenst evn luk at me n i jst lik a fool keep on loking at him

DreamLandXD
DreamLandXD wrote:
2014-04-20 06:04:20 -0700

My crush never knew who i was which just sucks

DreamLandXD
DreamLandXD wrote:
2014-04-20 06:04:20 -0700

My crush neve knew who i was which just sucks

playaj123
playaj123 wrote:
2014-04-06 03:10:07 -0700

I was exactly the same with mine...
However i told him how i felt, AND NOW HES MY BOYFRIEND!!! Take the hint and tell him girl!

monkeyomg123
monkeyomg123 wrote:
2014-04-05 23:50:40 -0700

Well tell them

Firkle
Firkle wrote:
2014-04-05 23:47:19 -0700

Haha my crush doesn't I exist. Well if celebrities count as a crush.

Crush_poll

Should You Make A Move On Your Crush?

• YES: If you don't it may not ever happen!
  • No: If it's meant to be you won't have to do anything to make it happen
  • Maybe: It depends on how sure you are your crush likes you back
  • Dunno: I've never had a crush on anyone before

Micro_crush_micro
jojo asks: “My BFF has a huge crush on this cool and cute guy, but I think he likes me. I’m start...
Micro_flirting_micro
Weirded Out asks: “I was chatting with my best friend’s boyfriend and it seemed like he was flirt...
Bron-Bron asks: OK, so, last year, everybody thought this one dude and I would make a cute couple...
I like this girl and I think she likes me but I’m nervous about asking her out. Do you know how t...

ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Friends:
I think the title is fairly self explanatory. I don't know how to explain self harm scars and cuts to my friends (don't even get me started on my father) without having them completely freak out on me or think I'm a total basket case. I can't hide most the scars and cuts given their placement. I'd also like to know how to explain it to a friend's parent bc I know that will be a problem too. - (Note: I'm not insane. Just have been a tough time lately and I snapped under too much pressure. I'm not a danger to myself anymore. End of story.) - I don't like to go into detail when discussing my self harm and why I did it, but I know my friends are very inquisitive like their parents. I just want to know how to ride out the conversation and would appreciate any help in the matter. Thanks!
reply about 1 hour
smurfetblue
smurfetblue posted in Friends:
i sorry to hear abou that, i get bullied also and i know how that feels when no one talk to you or helps you...hope things get better for you
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so....And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously.Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life. Exactly, because, I promise, life gets better. Even when it seems like it's not, it does, in the darkest part of your life, you'll find the hope that you lost.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Friends:
I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so.... And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously. Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life.
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"hugebear" wrote:This is awesome advise Jordan :)I hates it when I see anyone getting bullied and will always stand beside them against bullies.Suicide is not the answer to problems even if the person feels like its the only way to stop it.I agrees with you.. TALK TO SOMEONE... it really helps to understand and get the emotions out and get help.[Jordan I hopes you doesnt mind but I moved to the Dear Dish It and done the sticky toffee :angel] It's okay Huge, I didn't know which one to put it on, because I knew you'd move it if I got it wrong, but thank you. (: