Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Crush Doesn’t Know I Exist!

Dear Dish-It: I’ve had a crush on this guy for over two years now. We’ve had five classes together and this year I sit right in front of him in English. He doesn’t even know who I am!! I am humiliated. What should I do? Back to Article

DreamLandXD
DreamLandXD wrote:
2014-04-20 06:04:20 -0700

My crush never knew who i was which just sucks

DreamLandXD
DreamLandXD wrote:
2014-04-20 06:04:20 -0700

My crush neve knew who i was which just sucks

playaj123
playaj123 wrote:
2014-04-06 03:10:07 -0700

I was exactly the same with mine...
However i told him how i felt, AND NOW HES MY BOYFRIEND!!! Take the hint and tell him girl!

monkeyomg123
monkeyomg123 wrote:
2014-04-05 23:50:40 -0700

Well tell them

Firkle
Firkle wrote:
2014-04-05 23:47:19 -0700

Haha my crush doesn't I exist. Well if celebrities count as a crush.

sarahlily04
sarahlily04 wrote:
2014-03-31 01:20:26 -0700

i was the same as u if you just wait and get to know him better he will ow who you are i just waited a while and he asked me out!!!
This girl at my school asked him out even though she knew we were going out but he said no i like my girlfriend too much and bye the way the girl who asked him out is a total #### so dont let you friends get in the way

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-03-06 15:33:10 -0800

Happens to meh :I

foxslove
foxslove wrote:
2014-03-06 15:25:39 -0800

I know how that girl fells the same thing happened to me but he turned out to be a tootle jerk

wolfiegal
wolfiegal wrote:
2014-03-04 18:57:33 -0800

I have a crush, and my friend Kim texted him and said WANNA GO OUT WITH BIANCA and I was so embarrassed. He said he just wanted to be friends. I secretly wanted him to say yes ;_;

singingstar25
singingstar25 wrote:
2014-03-04 18:51:55 -0800

Yeahh.. I understand how you feel...
Liam James Payne ♥♥ YOU KNOW A THOUSAND OF FANS EXIST, YOU HAVE TO KNOW I EXIST RIGHT? cx Hahaha

tiana123q
tiana123q wrote:
2014-03-03 15:32:36 -0800

I know right. Its the same way with me.

QueenKidPinkHead
QueenKidPinkHead wrote:
2014-01-25 19:52:09 -0800

I have a crush on this dude who is soooooo cute and he likes this other girl but I think he likes me too. We're really close friends and one time he held my hand.

Jennifer24

EmoSkittleGirl wrote:
2013-09-11 20:34:16 -0700

lol

Help Me I'm Falling!
Help Me I'm Falling! wrote:
2013-09-11 20:32:23 -0700

My crush used to not know who I am but then I went to one of his concerts and found his bus Wink he sure did remember me >;D

EmoSkittleGirl
EmoSkittleGirl wrote:
2013-09-10 16:10:08 -0700

Happened to me plenty XD

supercutie56
supercutie56 wrote:
2013-07-11 19:29:10 -0700

my crush knows me well
But if you want to get to know him. Try to find a way to talk to him. Don't go right up to him. Just be calm and have fun with him. First try to be his friend then maybe he'll start to like u bac.

Paulina12
Paulina12 wrote:
2013-07-10 20:40:48 -0700

Same Here too. when I told him I got scared tht he was goin to break my heart
Mad

holdontillmayy
holdontillmayy wrote:
2013-05-05 01:51:19 -0700

SAME HERE. KELLIN QUINN DOESN'T KNOW I EXIST. Big Frown
WAIT, HE DOES. C;

Crush_poll

Should You Make A Move On Your Crush?

• YES: If you don't it may not ever happen!
  • No: If it's meant to be you won't have to do anything to make it happen
  • Maybe: It depends on how sure you are your crush likes you back
  • Dunno: I've never had a crush on anyone before

Micro_crush_micro
jojo asks: “My BFF has a huge crush on this cool and cute guy, but I think he likes me. I’m start...
Micro_flirting_micro
Weirded Out asks: “I was chatting with my best friend’s boyfriend and it seemed like he was flirt...
Bron-Bron asks: OK, so, last year, everybody thought this one dude and I would make a cute couple...
I like this girl and I think she likes me but I’m nervous about asking her out. Do you know how t...

iittsslizzie2
iittsslizzie2 posted in Style:
before i give my thoughts, what do you usually like to wear during summer? shorts, jeggings, etc.?
Bloodybear
Bloodybear posted in Friends:
um.... my best friend, she acting weird this week. she asked a lot about and whatever.  I just dont know why she did dah to me. she is my classmate and we just friends.
Ashleexo
Ashleexo posted in Family Issues:
"Brianna09" wrote:Most of the time I am not allowed on the internet in my room so they will know what I am doing anytime they want. Its for your own protection Brianna. There is alot of inappropriate stuff on there for a 9 year old. I went through the same and around 12 they stopped controlling what I am looking at.
tanaj952
tanaj952 posted in Friends:
I think we all go through it,  I am right now. Keep your chin up, smile on, and remember that to be mean these girls have to sink pretty low, and if they are bullying you, YOU ARE ABOVE THEM!!!!! Keep your friends close, never forget to be who you are (as cheesy as it sounds, thats what I did and now I am really happy with loads of friends. I also told a teacher, she sorted it all out pretty quick to.) . Last thing-tell a teacher. I did, and she talked to the mean girl. Now everyone knows I'm not afraid to do it, either. Bad times will pass, and good ones will come. Look after yourself. Xx. *virtual hugs*
rainbowloomer13
rainbowloomer13 posted in Style:
somewhere in between. because I like sports and going outside. but I do care about the way I look sometimes.