Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Crush Doesn’t Know I Exist!

Dear Dish-It: I’ve had a crush on this guy for over two years now. We’ve had five classes together and this year I sit right in front of him in English. He doesn’t even know who I am!! I am humiliated. What should I do? Back to Article

playaj123
playaj123 wrote:
2014-04-06 03:10:07 -0700

I was exactly the same with mine...
However i told him how i felt, AND NOW HES MY BOYFRIEND!!! Take the hint and tell him girl!

monkeyomg123
monkeyomg123 wrote:
2014-04-05 23:50:40 -0700

Well tell them

Firkle
Firkle wrote:
2014-04-05 23:47:19 -0700

Haha my crush doesn't I exist. Well if celebrities count as a crush.

sarahlily04
sarahlily04 wrote:
2014-03-31 01:20:26 -0700

i was the same as u if you just wait and get to know him better he will ow who you are i just waited a while and he asked me out!!!
This girl at my school asked him out even though she knew we were going out but he said no i like my girlfriend too much and bye the way the girl who asked him out is a total #### so dont let you friends get in the way

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-03-06 15:33:10 -0800

Happens to meh :I

foxslove
foxslove wrote:
2014-03-06 15:25:39 -0800

I know how that girl fells the same thing happened to me but he turned out to be a tootle jerk

wolfiegal
wolfiegal wrote:
2014-03-04 18:57:33 -0800

I have a crush, and my friend Kim texted him and said WANNA GO OUT WITH BIANCA and I was so embarrassed. He said he just wanted to be friends. I secretly wanted him to say yes ;_;

singingstar25
singingstar25 wrote:
2014-03-04 18:51:55 -0800

Yeahh.. I understand how you feel...
Liam James Payne ♥♥ YOU KNOW A THOUSAND OF FANS EXIST, YOU HAVE TO KNOW I EXIST RIGHT? cx Hahaha

tiana123q
tiana123q wrote:
2014-03-03 15:32:36 -0800

I know right. Its the same way with me.

QueenKidPinkHead
QueenKidPinkHead wrote:
2014-01-25 19:52:09 -0800

I have a crush on this dude who is soooooo cute and he likes this other girl but I think he likes me too. We're really close friends and one time he held my hand.

Jennifer24

EmoSkittleGirl wrote:
2013-09-11 20:34:16 -0700

lol

Help Me I'm Falling!
Help Me I'm Falling! wrote:
2013-09-11 20:32:23 -0700

My crush used to not know who I am but then I went to one of his concerts and found his bus Wink he sure did remember me >;D

EmoSkittleGirl
EmoSkittleGirl wrote:
2013-09-10 16:10:08 -0700

Happened to me plenty XD

supercutie56
supercutie56 wrote:
2013-07-11 19:29:10 -0700

my crush knows me well
But if you want to get to know him. Try to find a way to talk to him. Don't go right up to him. Just be calm and have fun with him. First try to be his friend then maybe he'll start to like u bac.

Paulina12
Paulina12 wrote:
2013-07-10 20:40:48 -0700

Same Here too. when I told him I got scared tht he was goin to break my heart
Mad

holdontillmayy
holdontillmayy wrote:
2013-05-05 01:51:19 -0700

SAME HERE. KELLIN QUINN DOESN'T KNOW I EXIST. Big Frown
WAIT, HE DOES. C;

Yummi62
Yummi62 wrote:
2013-04-23 09:57:04 -0700

my crush knows i exist he just doesn't know i like him

jessica3488_2423659
jessica3488_2423659 wrote:
2013-04-19 10:36:14 -0700

my crush knows i exist but we are just friends to him, i even told him i liked him

Crush_poll

Should You Make A Move On Your Crush?

• YES: If you don't it may not ever happen!
  • No: If it's meant to be you won't have to do anything to make it happen
  • Maybe: It depends on how sure you are your crush likes you back
  • Dunno: I've never had a crush on anyone before

Micro_crush_micro
jojo asks: “My BFF has a huge crush on this cool and cute guy, but I think he likes me. I’m start...
Micro_flirting_micro
Weirded Out asks: “I was chatting with my best friend’s boyfriend and it seemed like he was flirt...
Bron-Bron asks: OK, so, last year, everybody thought this one dude and I would make a cute couple...
I like this girl and I think she likes me but I’m nervous about asking her out. Do you know how t...

-BlueSkies-
-BlueSkies- posted in Style:
I got this shirt and it has open shoulders. I really like it, but kinda want to cover it a bit. Like sew lace or bows where it's open. But I'm not sure if it'll look good or not. Any suggestions?
blakbutterfly
I'm Daddy's Favorite Princess and Mommy's Only Baby. (Yeah, that's what they call me -.-) They both love me equally and never let me down, and I love them equally too, sometimes let them down but they always forgive me. So both!
Surfs_Up_Girl
Daddy's Girl ^.^
Keekeow
Keekeow posted in Family Issues:
I live with my mother, my mom and dad are divorced.
kdds
kdds posted in Family Issues:
ok so i live with my mom and i moved in with her about 7 months ago. i moved out of my dads house last june on the 28th and i moved out cuz i was so tierd of his crap he didnt take me to school he kept me home from schooll to clean the house and i failed and got held back but im trying to be a freshman next yearto be with kids my age and im really hoping i can  do it