Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Crush Doesn’t Know I Exist!

Dear Dish-It: I’ve had a crush on this guy for over two years now. We’ve had five classes together and this year I sit right in front of him in English. He doesn’t even know who I am!! I am humiliated. What should I do? Back to Article

merlina143
merlina143 wrote:
2014-04-23 08:12:29 -0700

my crush doenst evn luk at me n i jst lik a fool keep on loking at him

DreamLandXD
DreamLandXD wrote:
2014-04-20 06:04:20 -0700

My crush never knew who i was which just sucks

DreamLandXD
DreamLandXD wrote:
2014-04-20 06:04:20 -0700

My crush neve knew who i was which just sucks

playaj123
playaj123 wrote:
2014-04-06 03:10:07 -0700

I was exactly the same with mine...
However i told him how i felt, AND NOW HES MY BOYFRIEND!!! Take the hint and tell him girl!

monkeyomg123
monkeyomg123 wrote:
2014-04-05 23:50:40 -0700

Well tell them

Firkle
Firkle wrote:
2014-04-05 23:47:19 -0700

Haha my crush doesn't I exist. Well if celebrities count as a crush.

sarahlily04
sarahlily04 wrote:
2014-03-31 01:20:26 -0700

i was the same as u if you just wait and get to know him better he will ow who you are i just waited a while and he asked me out!!!
This girl at my school asked him out even though she knew we were going out but he said no i like my girlfriend too much and bye the way the girl who asked him out is a total #### so dont let you friends get in the way

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-03-06 15:33:10 -0800

Happens to meh :I

foxslove
foxslove wrote:
2014-03-06 15:25:39 -0800

I know how that girl fells the same thing happened to me but he turned out to be a tootle jerk

wolfiegal
wolfiegal wrote:
2014-03-04 18:57:33 -0800

I have a crush, and my friend Kim texted him and said WANNA GO OUT WITH BIANCA and I was so embarrassed. He said he just wanted to be friends. I secretly wanted him to say yes ;_;

singingstar25
singingstar25 wrote:
2014-03-04 18:51:55 -0800

Yeahh.. I understand how you feel...
Liam James Payne ♥♥ YOU KNOW A THOUSAND OF FANS EXIST, YOU HAVE TO KNOW I EXIST RIGHT? cx Hahaha

tiana123q
tiana123q wrote:
2014-03-03 15:32:36 -0800

I know right. Its the same way with me.

QueenKidPinkHead
QueenKidPinkHead wrote:
2014-01-25 19:52:09 -0800

I have a crush on this dude who is soooooo cute and he likes this other girl but I think he likes me too. We're really close friends and one time he held my hand.

Jennifer24

EmoSkittleGirl wrote:
2013-09-11 20:34:16 -0700

lol

Help Me I'm Falling!
Help Me I'm Falling! wrote:
2013-09-11 20:32:23 -0700

My crush used to not know who I am but then I went to one of his concerts and found his bus Wink he sure did remember me >;D

EmoSkittleGirl
EmoSkittleGirl wrote:
2013-09-10 16:10:08 -0700

Happened to me plenty XD

supercutie56
supercutie56 wrote:
2013-07-11 19:29:10 -0700

my crush knows me well
But if you want to get to know him. Try to find a way to talk to him. Don't go right up to him. Just be calm and have fun with him. First try to be his friend then maybe he'll start to like u bac.

Paulina12
Paulina12 wrote:
2013-07-10 20:40:48 -0700

Same Here too. when I told him I got scared tht he was goin to break my heart
Mad

Crush_poll

Should You Make A Move On Your Crush?

• YES: If you don't it may not ever happen!
  • No: If it's meant to be you won't have to do anything to make it happen
  • Maybe: It depends on how sure you are your crush likes you back
  • Dunno: I've never had a crush on anyone before

Micro_crush_micro
jojo asks: “My BFF has a huge crush on this cool and cute guy, but I think he likes me. I’m start...
Micro_flirting_micro
Weirded Out asks: “I was chatting with my best friend’s boyfriend and it seemed like he was flirt...
Bron-Bron asks: OK, so, last year, everybody thought this one dude and I would make a cute couple...
I like this girl and I think she likes me but I’m nervous about asking her out. Do you know how t...

OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
I know what its like to feel depressed. And its hard to get out of it. Try thinking of good things, and if you are feeling lonely and have no friends around then you can talk to me if you want :3 When you start feeling depressed, try doing things you like, going out to a park or somewhere to be alone and just relax. Maybe go on walks once in a while. And even if people don't seem to care about you, I do :) So if you start feeling worse you can chat with me. Try not to think of dangerous things like suicide or cutting yourself or even running away though because it may sometimes seem like it could be the answer but it really isn't it'll make your life worse and more messed up. I hope you feel better soon! :D
twyla215
twyla215 posted in Family Issues:
"just for fun" wrote:Dear Dash-It and Friends,(this is my sissys account..we both use it)I'm a girl of course.. And I've got 13 this july 03.. and the thhing is I don't feel like my growth is perfect for my age! I'm really skinny.. I like being skinny! 'Cause my body looks great! And any boys could be impressed by my body! ;)My hight is only 4'8!! A 13 years old girl is only 4'8!! yeah I feel really sad! As for my cousin she's 5'3 and she's skinny too but she's tall!! I feel bad when she bullies me..So Is there a quick way for me to get tall in 1 month?yes the white stuff is normal its dischargeAlso I haven't started my period. I get white gloomy stuffs that smells funny. And I haven't talked to my mom or anyone about it yet. I'm really ashamed..but is this normal?And I think my ###### are not normal for my "puny" I mean small height or body! Their growing and growing! Their size is 29!! I'm feeling guilty! Is there any exercises to make them smaller?Thats that help me....