Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Crush Doesn’t Know I Exist!

Dear Dish-It: I’ve had a crush on this guy for over two years now. We’ve had five classes together and this year I sit right in front of him in English. He doesn’t even know who I am!! I am humiliated. What should I do? Back to Article

gabbyyo
gabbyyo wrote:
2014-05-11 13:43:36 -0700

That ain't no goddamn compliment

planets-

gabbyyo wrote:
2014-05-11 13:25:53 -0700

Nobody cares Clayton

merlina143
merlina143 wrote:
2014-04-23 08:12:29 -0700

my crush doenst evn luk at me n i jst lik a fool keep on loking at him

DreamLandXD
DreamLandXD wrote:
2014-04-20 06:04:20 -0700

My crush never knew who i was which just sucks

DreamLandXD
DreamLandXD wrote:
2014-04-20 06:04:20 -0700

My crush neve knew who i was which just sucks

playaj123
playaj123 wrote:
2014-04-06 03:10:07 -0700

I was exactly the same with mine...
However i told him how i felt, AND NOW HES MY BOYFRIEND!!! Take the hint and tell him girl!

monkeyomg123
monkeyomg123 wrote:
2014-04-05 23:50:40 -0700

Well tell them

Firkle
Firkle wrote:
2014-04-05 23:47:19 -0700

Haha my crush doesn't I exist. Well if celebrities count as a crush.

Crush_poll

Should You Make A Move On Your Crush?

• YES: If you don't it may not ever happen!
  • No: If it's meant to be you won't have to do anything to make it happen
  • Maybe: It depends on how sure you are your crush likes you back
  • Dunno: I've never had a crush on anyone before