Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Crush Doesn’t Know I Exist!

Dear Dish-It: I’ve had a crush on this guy for over two years now. We’ve had five classes together and this year I sit right in front of him in English. He doesn’t even know who I am!! I am humiliated. What should I do? Back to Article

XxSk8erboixX

2013-04-06 05:47:47 -0700

Omg

Tyonnia Styles_2417899
Tyonnia Styles_2417899 wrote:
2013-04-06 05:28:47 -0700

Awhhh...
So people Just seem like they're just met to be!
Awhh...Lol..
Yea...Swrry..My boyfriend got my #Star_Struck_
So i barley know what i'm saying...
Lol...
I just love articles!

icypink1027
icypink1027 wrote:
2013-04-06 05:25:15 -0700

my bff has a crush on my younger brother

Andie_The_Great
Andie_The_Great wrote:
2013-04-06 05:23:32 -0700

Haha!!!!!!!! If I was with my cousin and her mom saw that she would have probably screamed Big Grin

Tyonnia Styles_2417899
Tyonnia Styles_2417899 wrote:
2013-04-06 05:20:32 -0700

me and my cousin just did that like and hour ago!
Her mom was coming in her room we dropped dead on the floor and pretend we were sleeping! ahha

Andie_The_Great
Andie_The_Great wrote:
2013-04-06 05:19:11 -0700

Haha a little!!! Big Grin Hahaahahahahahahahahaha you said chilli dog again!

Tyonnia Styles_2417899
Tyonnia Styles_2417899 wrote:
2013-04-06 05:18:04 -0700

Tell me about it!
But chilli dog we all #crazy and silly at one point!
Like me I like pretending to be sleep!now isnt that crazy!?

Andie_The_Great
Andie_The_Great wrote:
2013-04-06 05:15:46 -0700

Haha I am so crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tyonnia Styles_2417899
Tyonnia Styles_2417899 wrote:
2013-04-06 05:14:58 -0700

Your skipped welcome!

Andie_The_Great
Andie_The_Great wrote:
2013-04-06 05:14:11 -0700

Haha awh thank you girl!!!!!!!! I love you too! You are # 1 so far too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I twisted it back on don't worry

Tyonnia Styles_2417899
Tyonnia Styles_2417899 wrote:
2013-04-06 05:11:29 -0700

@Andie
U better twist your head back on! Or i wont have anyone to talk too! And i need some new buddies and your # 1 so far!!Hahaha and i love u already girlie!

Andie_The_Great
Andie_The_Great wrote:
2013-04-06 05:09:24 -0700

Haha I think my head did just pop off lol!!!!!!! Big Grin

fun-n-fresh
fun-n-fresh wrote:
2013-04-06 05:08:56 -0700

I'm dating my crush... I luv him

Tyonnia Styles_2417899
Tyonnia Styles_2417899 wrote:
2013-04-06 05:07:37 -0700

Andie this is not too u!
"ITCH PLEASE!!!SHUT THE FRONT DOOR"
Okay andie know this is too u!
U better stop laughing or ur head might pop off!!
Joking!
hahahhahahahahahahahah

Temporarily Alyssa
Temporarily Alyssa wrote:
2013-04-06 05:05:26 -0700

My crush knows I exist c:
I'm dating him .

Andie_The_Great
Andie_The_Great wrote:
2013-04-06 05:04:00 -0700

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT IS A FUNNY NAME!!!!!

Tyonnia Styles_2417899
Tyonnia Styles_2417899 wrote:
2013-04-06 05:01:42 -0700

hAHA!
uR GONNA BE MY CHILLI DOG ON THIS ARTICLE!
kIDDING
Chilli dog is a funny name!
hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhha

Andie_The_Great
Andie_The_Great wrote:
2013-04-06 04:57:58 -0700

Lol! You Are So Welcome!!!!!!!!! Big Grin

Crush_poll

Should You Make A Move On Your Crush?

• YES: If you don't it may not ever happen!
  • No: If it's meant to be you won't have to do anything to make it happen
  • Maybe: It depends on how sure you are your crush likes you back
  • Dunno: I've never had a crush on anyone before

Micro_crush_micro
jojo asks: “My BFF has a huge crush on this cool and cute guy, but I think he likes me. I’m start...
Micro_flirting_micro
Weirded Out asks: “I was chatting with my best friend’s boyfriend and it seemed like he was flirt...
Bron-Bron asks: OK, so, last year, everybody thought this one dude and I would make a cute couple...
I like this girl and I think she likes me but I’m nervous about asking her out. Do you know how t...

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Friends:
I like Harry Potter too.  :)
young fee
young fee posted in Friends:
I think you can not be sure he likes you. take me as an example theres this girl in my class who i talk to everyday. Now i see her as a sister and i have and will go to lengths just to make sure shes okay and her boyfriend doesnt hurt her. This might be what is happening in your situation so i advice that you wait a bit longer because him loooking at you may mean that he likes you and is waiting for the right time to tell you. Meanwhile you can get closer to him and flirt once in a while to asure that him you also like him (that is if he isnt sure). And dont worry if he doesnt like you back its better to have a friend who cares about you than a boyfriend who doesnt like you that much and is dreaming about someone else.
reply about 1 hour