Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Crush Doesn’t Know I Exist!

Dear Dish-It: I’ve had a crush on this guy for over two years now. We’ve had five classes together and this year I sit right in front of him in English. He doesn’t even know who I am!! I am humiliated. What should I do? Back to Article

kerilover123
kerilover123 wrote:
2013-02-22 20:19:39 -0800

I have the same problem. My boyfriend doesn't know I'm alive. He ALWAYS talks to his friends!!!

kerilover123
kerilover123 wrote:
2013-02-22 20:18:37 -0800

That's so mean. LOL. I was laughing when i read it!

abster20
abster20 wrote:
2013-02-18 14:57:04 -0800

Hey this means its not meant to be.there must be more that one person u have a crush on

superstar_02
superstar_02 wrote:
2013-02-09 23:45:42 -0800

if he loves you back he will try to pay attention to you and at least learn your name.

pearl_xoxo
pearl_xoxo wrote:
2013-01-19 22:15:27 -0800

sometimes i feel like wow for reals ive had a crush on u for a year n u dont notice me ! what should i do? someone help me.. any beauty tips?.. personialtly tips ..? anything

mambo1616
mambo1616 wrote:
2013-01-11 17:39:52 -0800

but how do u ask him if ur scared to talk to him

lilmama_1246
lilmama_1246 wrote:
2012-12-31 19:19:25 -0800

your crush do not kno you exist cause you need to TALK TO HIM do not just ignore him but then what him to talk to you
some peps do that

kei kei 123
kei kei 123 wrote:
2012-12-29 13:14:41 -0800

yea me too

nataliaa:))
nataliaa:)) wrote:
2012-12-29 10:22:59 -0800

My crush now i exist smile

ladybug hug
ladybug hug wrote:
2012-12-29 10:07:04 -0800

frist of all stop flirting just come right out and say "who ever his name is and say ilike you there is no need to be a shamed

*SharkySoTatted*_2241198
*SharkySoTatted*_2241198 wrote:
2012-12-25 06:46:22 -0800

Oh my crush gonna know ima exist cause ima try to do everythang to get her attention

WhiteroseBlackrose10
WhiteroseBlackrose10 wrote:
2012-12-23 22:56:33 -0800

lolz i HAD problems like that but he asked me out and i said yes lolz to u guys out there with problems

banana299
banana299 wrote:
2012-12-20 10:05:27 -0800

my crush knows i like him but he called me cute when it was just me and him then i asked him when he was with his friends if he liked me he started to be rude to me should i be conserned

secretagentman
secretagentman wrote:
2012-12-20 09:55:51 -0800

beutiful

That Faithful Person
That Faithful Person wrote:
2012-12-10 18:36:53 -0800

hey i have the same problem and i need help too i mean he doesnt even know my first name so text me on KW and remind me of your post and we can tlk about it Thnx -macy

starfall778963
starfall778963 wrote:
2012-12-10 18:11:07 -0800

1.COVER YOUR MOUTH WITH YOUR HAND
2.WHISPER A WISH INTO YOUR HAND
3.POST THIS ONTO TEN OTHER COMMENTS
4.NOW LOOK AT YOUR HAND

angelena-hearts
angelena-hearts wrote:
2012-12-10 17:27:54 -0800

Wow that messed up you should just get over him

frikiya
frikiya wrote:
2012-12-10 15:49:56 -0800

Start saying hi to him,just get to be best friends then u can start dating

Sally5212
Sally5212 wrote:
2012-12-08 10:14:58 -0800

Then you should get over your crush!

Sally5212
Sally5212 wrote:
2012-12-08 10:14:03 -0800

I think you should tell him that it's better for you guys to see other people(you guys are not married right?) but if the boy you like is way out of your league, be happy with what you have and stick with your boyfriend.
I hope this helped smile

Crush_poll

Should You Make A Move On Your Crush?

• YES: If you don't it may not ever happen!
  • No: If it's meant to be you won't have to do anything to make it happen
  • Maybe: It depends on how sure you are your crush likes you back
  • Dunno: I've never had a crush on anyone before

Micro_crush_micro
jojo asks: “My BFF has a huge crush on this cool and cute guy, but I think he likes me. I’m start...
Micro_flirting_micro
Weirded Out asks: “I was chatting with my best friend’s boyfriend and it seemed like he was flirt...
Bron-Bron asks: OK, so, last year, everybody thought this one dude and I would make a cute couple...
I like this girl and I think she likes me but I’m nervous about asking her out. Do you know how t...

Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time!
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!
Bloody Wings
Bloody Wings posted in Friends:
ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you. well thats my opinion
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time. And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it. I hope this helps! :)