Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Crush Doesn’t Know I Exist!

Dear Dish-It: I’ve had a crush on this guy for over two years now. We’ve had five classes together and this year I sit right in front of him in English. He doesn’t even know who I am!! I am humiliated. What should I do? Back to Article

Tyonnia Styles_2417899
Tyonnia Styles_2417899 wrote:
2013-04-01 17:24:48 -0700

Hii nerdd monsterr

Tyonnia Styles_2417899
Tyonnia Styles_2417899 wrote:
2013-04-01 17:24:21 -0700

Darn.....Clueless you know me way TOO well..My friends didn't even get that....
Well one down one too go!! (see if my friends can get this one) smile

HarryStyles.-
HarryStyles.- wrote:
2013-04-01 17:23:26 -0700

I Have Only 3 Crushes ....

Ananda swag
Ananda swag wrote:
2013-04-01 17:23:15 -0700

who is the other

Clueless
Clueless wrote:
2013-04-01 17:21:42 -0700

Harry styles is one huh Tongue Out

Tyonnia Styles_2417899
Tyonnia Styles_2417899 wrote:
2013-04-01 17:20:23 -0700

I have TWO crushes i'm talking to ONE now and they other one is on tour!!
GUESSS WHOO

nerdd_monsterr
nerdd_monsterr wrote:
2013-04-01 17:15:31 -0700

hey gurl i havent talked to yuh in foreverrsmile

you girl
you girl wrote:
2013-04-01 17:14:56 -0700

whooo tyonnia

you girl
you girl wrote:
2013-04-01 17:14:53 -0700

whooo tyonnia

Tyonnia Styles_2417899
Tyonnia Styles_2417899 wrote:
2013-04-01 17:14:13 -0700

Omg guess who my crush is!!???? anybody guess!!

Yummi62
Yummi62 wrote:
2013-03-25 14:27:18 -0700

i think crush likes me but i'm not even sure?!

msprettymama
msprettymama wrote:
2013-02-25 19:05:53 -0800

Im just the s h i d

msprettymama
msprettymama wrote:
2013-02-25 19:04:45 -0800

I always go out with my crushes i aint afraid

skittles00
skittles00 wrote:
2013-02-23 21:15:24 -0800

my crush knows i exist but just flirts all the time even though he knows i like him Frustrated

Cielososweet
Cielososweet wrote:
2013-02-23 17:30:11 -0800

Same here he only talks to me to get answers

crystal28105
crystal28105 wrote:
2013-02-23 10:48:23 -0800

I have a crush. I really like him I don't know what to do. He was in my class last year and we sat next to each other alot. We also had to write a story together. I always thought it was awkward...

kerilover123
kerilover123 wrote:
2013-02-22 20:19:52 -0800

I have the same problem. My boyfriend doesn't know I'm alive. He ALWAYS talks to his friends!!!

kerilover123
kerilover123 wrote:
2013-02-22 20:19:39 -0800

kerilover123
kerilover123 wrote:
2013-02-22 20:18:37 -0800

That's so mean. LOL. I was laughing when i read it!

abster20
abster20 wrote:
2013-02-18 14:57:04 -0800

Hey this means its not meant to be.there must be more that one person u have a crush on

Crush_poll

Should You Make A Move On Your Crush?

• YES: If you don't it may not ever happen!
  • No: If it's meant to be you won't have to do anything to make it happen
  • Maybe: It depends on how sure you are your crush likes you back
  • Dunno: I've never had a crush on anyone before