Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Crush Doesn’t Know I Exist!

Dear Dish-It: I’ve had a crush on this guy for over two years now. We’ve had five classes together and this year I sit right in front of him in English. He doesn’t even know who I am!! I am humiliated. What should I do? Back to Article

xxpritty_swagxx
xxpritty_swagxx wrote:
2012-12-03 12:54:55 -0800

Hmmm I dont know bout dis one but try to sit next to him! Then he can get to know yo u better and your more likely to like you ! Love

Tyonnia
Tyonnia wrote:
2012-12-02 06:07:11 -0800

i dont have a crush got a got bf :~) no offense

Gummybearslife:D
Gummybearslife:D wrote:
2012-11-30 12:24:21 -0800

i like this guy but dont now how to tell him

007DEANNA
007DEANNA wrote:
2012-11-26 13:04:14 -0800

Well He Obviously Likes You Because He Smiled!
But It Doesn't Mean He Feels The Same Way As
You Do!Listen To Dish-It She's Always Right!

choochoobaby
choochoobaby wrote:
2012-11-25 09:12:22 -0800

my crush hates and doesnt notice me and doesnt even like to talk 2 me. Big Frown

Obey_Michelle
Obey_Michelle wrote:
2012-11-24 04:59:47 -0800

same but he hates me Frustrated

bluee ninjah
bluee ninjah wrote:
2012-11-22 20:39:18 -0800

if he dont like you back then he doesnt deserve you

y.love.123
y.love.123 wrote:
2012-11-22 15:35:47 -0800

i know that happens alot to me!!!!Sad

claudia0370
claudia0370 wrote:
2012-11-21 09:04:28 -0800

I have the same prob with the new boy at my school

Tervy8
Tervy8 wrote:
2012-11-20 21:29:25 -0800

talk to him and get him to know you

cracra10
cracra10 wrote:
2012-11-20 15:03:20 -0800

you should talk to him so he does recognize who you are then get to know him (i talk to my crush all the time and we are friends) see if he likes you

coolgirl2325
coolgirl2325 wrote:
2012-11-17 07:54:24 -0800

Someone go to my page and help me

Dorian_791
Dorian_791 wrote:
2012-11-14 19:49:01 -0800

well, just go up and tell him how you feel. trust me, from a guy's perspective. we love it when girls show us affection. we CRAVE your love.

WimpKidzStar
WimpKidzStar wrote:
2012-11-14 17:44:59 -0800

Hey, I guess I found you Wink

kayladw1245
kayladw1245 wrote:
2012-11-14 17:20:29 -0800

help me!

kayladw1245
kayladw1245 wrote:
2012-11-14 17:19:56 -0800

i like a kid,Landon,he doesnt know i exist!!Frown

izzy09
izzy09 wrote:
2012-11-14 17:08:13 -0800

this is me.... Frown

niallhoran5222
niallhoran5222 wrote:
2012-11-14 16:53:58 -0800

i have the same problem its so miserable ut tommorow i am going to try to talk to him everytime i get near him i get so nervous so i dont yu should talk to him

kyraboo101
kyraboo101 wrote:
2012-11-11 16:16:20 -0800

Speak Upsmile

Jo call
Jo call wrote:
2012-11-11 03:15:15 -0800

Well talk to him

Crush_poll

Should You Make A Move On Your Crush?

• YES: If you don't it may not ever happen!
  • No: If it's meant to be you won't have to do anything to make it happen
  • Maybe: It depends on how sure you are your crush likes you back
  • Dunno: I've never had a crush on anyone before

Micro_crush_micro
jojo asks: “My BFF has a huge crush on this cool and cute guy, but I think he likes me. I’m start...
Micro_flirting_micro
Weirded Out asks: “I was chatting with my best friend’s boyfriend and it seemed like he was flirt...
Bron-Bron asks: OK, so, last year, everybody thought this one dude and I would make a cute couple...
I like this girl and I think she likes me but I’m nervous about asking her out. Do you know how t...

OnceUponAtime143
My "best friend" for two years told me she wasn't coming to my birthday party because she had plans. I told her when the party was 2 months ago and she OK. Now its 4 days away and she says she isn't going because she has plans with her boyfriend. She is my best friend! Shes like my sister! and to know that she picked her boyfriend over me hurts. She is the worst friend ever! What do I do?
reply about 1 hour
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"animefreakXD" wrote: "american_brit" wrote: "animefreakXD" wrote: guys are the bomb! They're my best friends! I can talk to them like a normal person, but more because you don't have to worry about them gossiping! :D Haha XD You haven't seen some of the guys at my school...  Really, you should just be yourself. Don't try too hard thinking about the right things to say and the right way to act.  That's when you fumble and mess up. Be natural! Be yourself! And relax! You might blush a bit or feel embarrassed, but that is OKAY. I promise you'll survive.  Yeah, guys can be confusing, but they're human too! :) Wow. Shocker, right? :P Talk to them as you would anybody else ^-^
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"amethystdances" wrote: I know, but its embarrassing. -sigh- That it is, but you'll be okay. If you don't know what to say, sometimes it's best to not say anything at all, you know? We don't all have the same personalities. We're not all amazing conversationalists (I'm talking about you Lex! Thanks by the way. We can always find something to talk about ^-^)  -and no one can expect from us. I'll say it again, be yourself. That's all anyone can ask of you -and if they don't like that... too bad! You deserve nothing more than friends (and possibly a friend? * wink wink * Sorry!!! ) who accept you just the way you are -and love for it.
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Friends:
It might sound condescending, but I really don't mean it that way. Just talk to them like an ordinary person.
animefreakXD
animefreakXD posted in Friends:
"american_brit" wrote: "animefreakXD" wrote: guys are the bomb! They're my best friends! I can talk to them like a normal person, but more because you don't have to worry about them gossiping! :D Haha XD You haven't seen some of the guys at my school...  Really, you should just be yourself. Don't try too hard thinking about the right things to say and the right way to act.  That's when you fumble and mess up. Be natural! Be yourself! And relax! You might blush a bit or feel embarrassed, but that is OKAY. I promise you'll survive.  Yeah, guys can be confusing be they're human too! :)