Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Crush Doesn’t Know I Exist!

Dear Dish-It: I’ve had a crush on this guy for over two years now. We’ve had five classes together and this year I sit right in front of him in English. He doesn’t even know who I am!! I am humiliated. What should I do? Back to Article

xxpritty_swagxx
xxpritty_swagxx wrote:
2012-12-03 12:54:55 -0800

Hmmm I dont know bout dis one but try to sit next to him! Then he can get to know yo u better and your more likely to like you ! Love

Tyonnia
Tyonnia wrote:
2012-12-02 06:07:11 -0800

i dont have a crush got a got bf :~) no offense

Gummybearslife:D
Gummybearslife:D wrote:
2012-11-30 12:24:21 -0800

i like this guy but dont now how to tell him

007DEANNA
007DEANNA wrote:
2012-11-26 13:04:14 -0800

Well He Obviously Likes You Because He Smiled!
But It Doesn't Mean He Feels The Same Way As
You Do!Listen To Dish-It She's Always Right!

choochoobaby
choochoobaby wrote:
2012-11-25 09:12:22 -0800

my crush hates and doesnt notice me and doesnt even like to talk 2 me. Big Frown

Obey_Michelle
Obey_Michelle wrote:
2012-11-24 04:59:47 -0800

same but he hates me Frustrated

bluee ninjah
bluee ninjah wrote:
2012-11-22 20:39:18 -0800

if he dont like you back then he doesnt deserve you

y.love.123
y.love.123 wrote:
2012-11-22 15:35:47 -0800

i know that happens alot to me!!!!Sad

claudia0370
claudia0370 wrote:
2012-11-21 09:04:28 -0800

I have the same prob with the new boy at my school

Tervy8
Tervy8 wrote:
2012-11-20 21:29:25 -0800

talk to him and get him to know you

cracra10
cracra10 wrote:
2012-11-20 15:03:20 -0800

you should talk to him so he does recognize who you are then get to know him (i talk to my crush all the time and we are friends) see if he likes you

coolgirl2325
coolgirl2325 wrote:
2012-11-17 07:54:24 -0800

Someone go to my page and help me

Dorian_791
Dorian_791 wrote:
2012-11-14 19:49:01 -0800

well, just go up and tell him how you feel. trust me, from a guy's perspective. we love it when girls show us affection. we CRAVE your love.

WimpKidzStar
WimpKidzStar wrote:
2012-11-14 17:44:59 -0800

Hey, I guess I found you Wink

kayladw1245
kayladw1245 wrote:
2012-11-14 17:20:29 -0800

help me!

kayladw1245
kayladw1245 wrote:
2012-11-14 17:19:56 -0800

i like a kid,Landon,he doesnt know i exist!!Frown

izzy09
izzy09 wrote:
2012-11-14 17:08:13 -0800

this is me.... Frown

niallhoran5222
niallhoran5222 wrote:
2012-11-14 16:53:58 -0800

i have the same problem its so miserable ut tommorow i am going to try to talk to him everytime i get near him i get so nervous so i dont yu should talk to him

kyraboo101
kyraboo101 wrote:
2012-11-11 16:16:20 -0800

Speak Upsmile

Jo call
Jo call wrote:
2012-11-11 03:15:15 -0800

Well talk to him

Crush_poll

Should You Make A Move On Your Crush?

• YES: If you don't it may not ever happen!
  • No: If it's meant to be you won't have to do anything to make it happen
  • Maybe: It depends on how sure you are your crush likes you back
  • Dunno: I've never had a crush on anyone before

Micro_crush_micro
jojo asks: “My BFF has a huge crush on this cool and cute guy, but I think he likes me. I’m start...
Micro_flirting_micro
Weirded Out asks: “I was chatting with my best friend’s boyfriend and it seemed like he was flirt...
Bron-Bron asks: OK, so, last year, everybody thought this one dude and I would make a cute couple...
I like this girl and I think she likes me but I’m nervous about asking her out. Do you know how t...

Bunnoo
Bunnoo posted in Friends:
(There is no such thing as perfect.) Someone who loves you is perfect enough.
Peppy.San
Peppy.San posted in Friends:
"Emma40" wrote:So my BFF is dating this guy that is so hot. He is so sweet and so is she I don't want too get in the middle of thier relationship.AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!What should I do?:love :love You don't want to cause drama, I think is what you're saying. I wouldn't worry about getting "in the middle of their relationship". If he makes a pass at someone else (you?) then that's HIS problem, not yours... and he probably wasn't worth your friends' time in the first place. Sorry, but you can't fix other people's stupid. And if it's you who's chasing, remember: friends are more important than some stupid/angsty short-term fling. Trust me-- I lost a few friends that way, and those relationships doesn't last very long afterwards. #TeenageWisdom
shae508
shae508 posted in Friends:
I rather you tell them the truth.....It's better to get help during times like this.. But if you wanna go down THAT road. (which includes lying, deep guilt, and possibly more scars...just a warning.) Here's how. 1. Hide them, wear bracelets long sleeves, whatever. just do it. 2. LIE. say you cut your self from glass of a REALLY bad paper cut...anything. 3. STOP!. Don't cut, easiest thing to do. At least let the scars fade... Like I said, I don't really want to help you with this stuff. TALK to someone. I cannot stress this enough. Good Luck....
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Thanks for being supportive also for not dissing me!! :D :D :D :D :D :D love your profile pic btw!! :D :D :D :D :D
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
I told them why b it ALOT of gay and lesbians say they lost there friends.. but I want to be myself and I think myself is a lesbian thanks for support from everyone! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D