Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Crush Doesn’t Know I Exist!

Dear Dish-It: I’ve had a crush on this guy for over two years now. We’ve had five classes together and this year I sit right in front of him in English. He doesn’t even know who I am!! I am humiliated. What should I do? Back to Article

jamee503
jamee503 wrote:
2012-11-10 06:29:04 -0800

hey what you doin

bellalavita
bellalavita wrote:
2012-11-09 20:57:20 -0800

My crush has an identical twin. My friends ask me what the difference is between them? But there is a difference... the one i like it cuter and sweeter, but sees me as invisible as much as his twin does. There is a skating rink where i live and him and i have gone couple skating together 3 times! Im keeping track... -.- anyways i know he doesnt like me but all i can say is when youre rejected by a guy, start crushig on celebrity guys to hide your sadness in front of him.
-Bella

DarkSparking
DarkSparking wrote:
2012-11-09 18:59:08 -0800

I have a crush and he is two years younger than me so we dont really see each other in school much but on the bus and we have a lot of lunches together.... but this doesnt change the fact that he doesnt even know there is a girl in our school that if falling apart for him... ♥

-ParisCityOfLights.
-ParisCityOfLights. wrote:
2012-11-09 15:37:01 -0800

Speak up. c:

IceCreamz
IceCreamz wrote:
2012-11-08 10:51:47 -0800

I have a crush on a boy but he everyone doesn't like him. Well, he has friends. Hes on my bus...

wondergirl13
wondergirl13 wrote:
2012-11-08 07:44:25 -0800

I've had a crush we were awesome at school and played basketball together I never knew I liked him like that until he told me to keep a secret he likes the new girl the next year he totally changed he treated me bad in front of his friends and like when no one looking he's nice to me all I know is he is a player and he was just playing around wit me but.what ever I guess. He just wasn't the one.his loss I'm single and FREE but secretly looking. smile

cds2010cds
cds2010cds wrote:
2012-11-07 16:19:11 -0800

I know how you feel. i want my crush to no me, but i think he likes someone else. Frown

Clueless1012
Clueless1012 wrote:
2012-11-07 09:13:46 -0800

I have a crush on a guy and he's one of my best friends. Trust me, it's worse when he knows you. He knows everything about me, but doesn't feel the same way, which sucks. I can't tell him how I really feel, either, because that will ruin our friendship. Trust me, it's better he doesn't know you.

unicorns101:)
unicorns101:) wrote:
2012-11-06 20:03:16 -0800

i had a crush on a guy and secretly he had a crush on me 2. We ignored each other until my bff told him. Now hes mah bf

slickgirl
slickgirl wrote:
2012-11-06 20:02:57 -0800

This is my bestie and her crush codyrhodes she met him a few times but he like way older and he doesn't really talk to her uncle is bret the hitman hart

nerdymammacita
nerdymammacita wrote:
2012-11-06 18:36:57 -0800

i fell the same way u do but my crush knows me the only thing i suggest u do is be friends with his friends and before i knew it he was like my best friend so dnt worry jus let it flow good luck smile

sweetcici15
sweetcici15 wrote:
2012-11-05 17:34:04 -0800

god yeah so he most likely hates so hate back jk lol haha i love boys (some) not all smile

sweetcici15
sweetcici15 wrote:
2012-11-05 17:32:47 -0800

um well my crush only talk to at church most of the time he talks to me some times at school and i think he just cause we r in the house of

sweetcici15

234roxy wrote:
2012-11-05 10:15:58 -0800

WELL JUST DO THE GANAM STYLE

jeradae_cute_boo
jeradae_cute_boo wrote:
2012-11-04 07:38:56 -0800

i have a crush but its been 5 years i liked him sometimes he will talk to me or i will talk to him but he has a girlfriend and when i look at him he looks so cute and sometimes i see him looking at me once in a while so i don't want to let him go until i ask him out and he says yes to me i love him so much

nicolemarie
nicolemarie wrote:
2012-11-04 04:31:52 -0800

i have a crush...

nicolemarie
nicolemarie wrote:
2012-11-04 04:31:04 -0800

oh ya well boys suck

kagaya
kagaya wrote:
2012-11-04 04:20:02 -0800

i never had a crush yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crush_poll

Should You Make A Move On Your Crush?

• YES: If you don't it may not ever happen!
  • No: If it's meant to be you won't have to do anything to make it happen
  • Maybe: It depends on how sure you are your crush likes you back
  • Dunno: I've never had a crush on anyone before

Micro_crush_micro
jojo asks: “My BFF has a huge crush on this cool and cute guy, but I think he likes me. I’m start...
Micro_flirting_micro
Weirded Out asks: “I was chatting with my best friend’s boyfriend and it seemed like he was flirt...
Bron-Bron asks: OK, so, last year, everybody thought this one dude and I would make a cute couple...
I like this girl and I think she likes me but I’m nervous about asking her out. Do you know how t...

Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Friends:
What makes you think they are? Is something in particular going on?  Without knowing any information, all I can say is ask someone. Communication is key.
reply about 1 hour
Kirsteeeeen
Ignore them. It might sound rude but in my experience, even though it can be difficult, you should just ignore it. Or use it as even more motivation.  I always wanted to be a published writer. Ever since I was a little kid I dreamed of it. My parents would laugh and say it'll never happen. They'd put me down for wanting to try. But here I am, goal already achieved. If I can do that, you can do anything you put your mind to. :)
reply about 1 hour
CoolColette
CoolColette posted in Friends:
I have doubts that my friends are exposing my secrets!! How can I find out??
bob_potato
Do you know how to deal with your family always putting your dreams down? Because, my family always tells me to follow my dreams. The when I try, like doing choir and singing around the house, they always say I need to stop and I will fail at life. And Im not going anywhere.And I suck and no one will ever accept me. Do you have any advice on how to deal with that?                                                                                                         *Sara*
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
"noordinarygirl" wrote: "rebelfeminist" wrote: I would suggest just asking. The worst she can do is say no. Also, if your eyebrows are already fine as is and not bushy or all over the place, you may not even need to. Don't do something just because everyone else does. This. Eyebrows aren't something that's highly noticeable anyway. You don't need to worry about them. :)