Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Crush Doesn’t Know I Exist!

Dear Dish-It: I’ve had a crush on this guy for over two years now. We’ve had five classes together and this year I sit right in front of him in English. He doesn’t even know who I am!! I am humiliated. What should I do? Back to Article

234roxy
234roxy wrote:
2012-11-05 10:15:58 -0800

WELL JUST DO THE GANAM STYLE

jeradae_cute_boo
jeradae_cute_boo wrote:
2012-11-04 07:38:56 -0800

i have a crush but its been 5 years i liked him sometimes he will talk to me or i will talk to him but he has a girlfriend and when i look at him he looks so cute and sometimes i see him looking at me once in a while so i don't want to let him go until i ask him out and he says yes to me i love him so much

nicolemarie
nicolemarie wrote:
2012-11-04 04:31:52 -0800

i have a crush...

nicolemarie
nicolemarie wrote:
2012-11-04 04:31:04 -0800

oh ya well boys suck

kagaya
kagaya wrote:
2012-11-04 04:20:02 -0800

i never had a crush yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

corilove143
corilove143 wrote:
2012-11-03 13:38:44 -0700

all i can say is try not to let what he says hurt you.

LuisXD
LuisXD wrote:
2012-11-03 11:54:29 -0700

he 2 good 4 u
go to heven

mia734
mia734 wrote:
2012-11-03 10:51:38 -0700

lol

superstare
superstare wrote:
2012-11-03 08:40:19 -0700

@ Hiya Chat ; your cousin crusihing on you is gross . -.-@Hiya Chat ; Your Cousin Crushing On You , Is Really Gro

loggy6755
loggy6755 wrote:
2012-11-03 08:29:07 -0700

I think that hes just too afraid to admit he likes you so go ahead girl love him Love

superstare
superstare wrote:
2012-11-03 08:20:41 -0700

@Dylan4You ; I Agree . If He Does Not Even Know Your Name , Just Move On . -.-

HiyaChat
HiyaChat wrote:
2012-11-03 08:18:13 -0700

Did u say that to me?

HiyaChat
HiyaChat wrote:
2012-11-03 08:11:37 -0700

I have a crush, his name is Ziaudin. Lol . Yeah but I call him zee. For the past 4 years i had a crush on him and he likes me to. But then when i went to My country he kept on sending me messages like. .Come back I love u. And stuff. But the ACTUAL problem is that theres a boy (my cuzin) hes 15 years old and he likes me. I don't know what to do! But All i think is that The one who loves me speaks my language. And my First crush doesnt speak the same language as me! Which one should i pick!!

Dylan4You
Dylan4You wrote:
2012-11-03 08:10:27 -0700

There Is no point in having a crush on him...Look around you and see if a boy has been acting strange around you

lolgirl123890
lolgirl123890 wrote:
2012-11-03 08:06:33 -0700

my crush is chris i dont know if he likes me but his a really sweet guy cant stop thinking about him..!!

tomboy88
tomboy88 wrote:
2012-11-03 07:27:28 -0700

just be yourself dont be who your not if he doesnt like you, for you then he's not the right guy but your prince charming is waiting out there some were wandering the same thing ''will i ever find the perfect girl for me?'' Just like your probaly wandering '' will i ever find the perfect guy for me?"

$he Devil
$he Devil wrote:
2012-11-03 05:49:48 -0700

my crush is my best friend his names tristen and hes cute but were gust friends but i have a crush on him werid

doglover10011
doglover10011 wrote:
2012-11-02 19:03:11 -0700

i think my crush likes me because evrey time i smile at him he acts a little wierd

Katiebabyx3
Katiebabyx3 wrote:
2012-11-02 18:54:53 -0700

Be confident! Ask what he likes and his hobbies. Start off as friends though. smile

five26
five26 wrote:
2012-11-02 18:52:18 -0700

i know my crush doesn't know i even like him and i got 3 crushes

Crush_poll

Should You Make A Move On Your Crush?

• YES: If you don't it may not ever happen!
  • No: If it's meant to be you won't have to do anything to make it happen
  • Maybe: It depends on how sure you are your crush likes you back
  • Dunno: I've never had a crush on anyone before

Micro_crush_micro
jojo asks: “My BFF has a huge crush on this cool and cute guy, but I think he likes me. I’m start...
Micro_flirting_micro
Weirded Out asks: “I was chatting with my best friend’s boyfriend and it seemed like he was flirt...
Bron-Bron asks: OK, so, last year, everybody thought this one dude and I would make a cute couple...
I like this girl and I think she likes me but I’m nervous about asking her out. Do you know how t...

Bloodybear
Bloodybear posted in Friends:
um.... my best friend, she acting weird this week. she asked a lot about and whatever.  I just dont know why she did dah to me. she is my classmate and we just friends.
Ashleexo
Ashleexo posted in Family Issues:
"Brianna09" wrote:Most of the time I am not allowed on the internet in my room so they will know what I am doing anytime they want. Its for your own protection Brianna. There is alot of inappropriate stuff on there for a 9 year old. I went through the same and around 12 they stopped controlling what I am looking at.
reply about 1 hour
tanaj952
tanaj952 posted in Friends:
I think we all go through it,  I am right now. Keep your chin up, smile on, and remember that to be mean these girls have to sink pretty low, and if they are bullying you, YOU ARE ABOVE THEM!!!!! Keep your friends close, never forget to be who you are (as cheesy as it sounds, thats what I did and now I am really happy with loads of friends. I also told a teacher, she sorted it all out pretty quick to.) . Last thing-tell a teacher. I did, and she talked to the mean girl. Now everyone knows I'm not afraid to do it, either. Bad times will pass, and good ones will come. Look after yourself. Xx. *virtual hugs*
rainbowloomer13
rainbowloomer13 posted in Style:
somewhere in between. because I like sports and going outside. but I do care about the way I look sometimes.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Sure, I wear them a lot.  As long as you're not wearing the really tight kind, which should go with a dress or skirt or something, it's totally cool.