Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

How to Write a Story

November is Novel Writing Month where thousands of people write millions of words. It’s a time when you can put your head down and complete a very large goal: write a whole novel. To help celebrate, this article touches on the basics of story. Back to Article

Iraa
Iraa wrote:
2014-08-21 16:14:35 -0700

Great! this is a helpful article. i can improve my short story with this information or maybe i will make a long story after this Big Grin Thank You for the article

mystry27
mystry27 wrote:
2014-08-07 06:48:56 -0700

i like to wright stories. so its very helpful to me

Blacklab152

rustyismypuppy wrote:
2014-06-26 11:36:52 -0700

ikr!!

Octoberr-
Octoberr- wrote:
2014-06-26 11:30:30 -0700

wth who doesnt know how to write story just make us some random stuff

CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-06-26 11:26:59 -0700

Im kinda too lazy to write cx

Cuttiepie24
Cuttiepie24 wrote:
2014-06-25 12:20:30 -0700

I

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-06-25 09:06:51 -0700

I love writing ^-^ My mind is full of stories. If I don't write them down, I'm bound to forget.

keever

hemakriti wrote:
2014-05-15 23:51:13 -0700

Hi friends I am sid623 sis. I am born on November and love reading books

sid623
sid623 wrote:
2014-05-15 23:45:48 -0700

Sorry my sister is born on nov

sid623
sid623 wrote:
2014-05-15 23:45:20 -0700

Even I am born on November zwink and I love books

zwinky2
zwinky2 wrote:
2014-05-13 22:27:38 -0700

November is a month when my mother was born....
She is a teacher... I like writing and reading stories

SpaceKitty14
SpaceKitty14 wrote:
2014-02-18 06:46:02 -0800

because any month I was born in is worthy of it smile

leafpool789
leafpool789 wrote:
2014-02-12 10:20:07 -0800

I wish to be an author so any article to do with it is helpful. thanks!

wonderwomenmillie123
wonderwomenmillie123 wrote:
2014-02-09 15:48:24 -0800

I wonder why november is novel writing month Indifferent

taylor034
taylor034 wrote:
2014-01-30 18:05:49 -0800

cool

ChickenGoPowPow
ChickenGoPowPow wrote:
2013-11-15 21:03:45 -0800

@Nerdalox I always have writer's block. Then a few days later, ideas come into my head. xD

Poll_writing

What makes you a great writer?

• Writing believable characters. They can carry a story.
  • Everything you write needs to be made up.
  • Everything you write needs to be true.
  • Practice. You need to keep on writing.

Micro_blurb micro
Personalized notebooks help you express your creativity and stand out from the crowd.
Micro_a micro
So you want to learn how to write a song and make it big on youtube, or maybe just serenade your ...
Micro_poetry_micro
Ever feel like writing a poem? Poetry and writing are a natural part of our lives - a great way t...
Dear Dish-It: Help Me Write A Poem? Kidzworld is here to help!

Random in the forums

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"-Karpov-" wrote:A loaded question is not how you should decide ethical choices Exactly. Those decisions need a bit more objectivity (;
-Karpov-
-Karpov- posted in Debating:
"Aleisha14" wrote:With the DNA analysis techniques and other methods it's not likely that we would wrongly execute anyone and something that would come out of it is the family of the victim feeling a little better and then they may feel they can try and move on and that's something you have to think about, if a member of your family was brutally murdered wouldn't you want the murderer to be executed?? i know i would and i just feel it should come to my country   Forensic science is largely in its infancy and isn't very reliable. Something like ~0.5% of people convicted are convicted wrongly A loaded question is not how you should decide ethical choices
jaymir2cool14
jaymir2cool14 posted in Debating:
DEATH PENALTY MY A$$ TURTURE THEM #######
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Aleisha14" wrote:With the DNA analysis techniques and other methods it's not likely that we would wrongly execute anyone and something that would come out of it is the family of the victim feeling a little better and then they may feel they can try and move on and that's something you have to think about, if a member of your family was brutally murdered wouldn't you want the murderer to be executed?? i know i would and i just feel it should come to my country   You're going to base the life of a potentially innocent man on a "not likely" basis??? No. I wouldn't. Do you even know what it feels like to have a family member murdered? For the first few weeks, oh yes. You want them to die in the worst way possible. But, once you become lucid, you understand what you're actually advocating. If you haven't experienced something yourself, don't say that it is the way that you think it is.
KittySauceGaming
[center][fancypost bgcolor=white bordercolor=orange; orderwidth= ###########################.###########.######################-angel365/animefox.jpg[/fancyimage][font=georgia] Just tesing if this works. I go on WCRPG, and use simple fancyposts. I wonder if this one works on KW!