Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Boyfriend Has A Bad Reputation

Hesitant asks: I recently started going out with a boy from another school. He’s really nice and sweet to me, but I found out that he has a really bad reputation at his school. People call him a druggy and apparently he’s been in a lot of fights. He tells me the stories aren’t true, but I don’t know what to believe. Should I break up with him? Back to Article

CutieZebra
CutieZebra wrote:
2013-08-26 13:26:09 -0700

Not Sure, but if you like him, then stay together but watch out for yourself.

Lexibearr101
Lexibearr101 wrote:
2013-07-08 19:33:14 -0700

I like bad boys

*touch_the_Sky99*
*touch_the_Sky99* wrote:
2013-07-08 19:31:35 -0700

bad boys are hot c;

alydeo
alydeo wrote:
2013-06-19 11:33:12 -0700

There could be truth to the stories according to these people. But drugs are infact 2 things med. and drugs. Ask your parents if needbe maybe you should dump him Worried

diyarocks
diyarocks wrote:
2013-06-17 16:26:57 -0700

do what u think is right... trust me n u will succeed in life, be happy! smile

patricia1
patricia1 wrote:
2013-06-08 09:57:55 -0700

if you really love him no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Addy007
Addy007 wrote:
2013-05-24 05:01:23 -0700

some times a guy can do but not every time ....

xXGinnyXxD
xXGinnyXxD wrote:
2013-05-23 15:40:05 -0700

Don't date or go out with a guy if he lies to you,or do drugs thous are the things you should watch out for ,oh and smoking

Chocolatepurple
Chocolatepurple wrote:
2013-05-23 15:37:02 -0700

this might be mean to say but dont spend your time with a guy that dose drugs !

mazzyds105
mazzyds105 wrote:
2013-05-11 12:48:04 -0700

its your choice he hasn't done anything to YOU if you really like him then its fine

PrinzezzJanz
PrinzezzJanz wrote:
2013-05-11 11:35:15 -0700

Do not date any boys who r druggy

Zanzi
Zanzi wrote:
2013-05-11 11:14:36 -0700

Get away from him cuz if he continues to do drugs and pick fights, people won't like you as well I think

PrincessSab
PrincessSab wrote:
2013-05-11 11:10:23 -0700

yes u should cuz the more ur with him the more he is gonna pick fights and druggy

Chris the awesome
Chris the awesome wrote:
2013-04-27 14:06:10 -0700

not all boys r bad infact the ones who r good r neglected

Tyonnia Styles_2417899
Tyonnia Styles_2417899 wrote:
2013-04-27 13:59:18 -0700

He's not mine anymore!!!!!
But the bad thing about that person/boy he loves to blame ppl never listen!

rashena2
rashena2 wrote:
2013-04-04 14:15:15 -0700

YES U SHOULD BREAK UP WITH HIM

seanfan97
seanfan97 wrote:
2013-03-18 14:42:25 -0700

maybe he's gonna be different with u but if one mishap occurs then u should more than likely call it off

mymy$hop
mymy$hop wrote:
2013-03-05 12:36:18 -0800

o wow u can go lol

songfreak
songfreak wrote:
2013-02-25 12:03:53 -0800

awww man well u dont need that u want it a major difference and your gf is working hard 4 u 2 2 b together dont give that up cuz of this

LiZzY8
LiZzY8 wrote:
2013-02-23 23:06:57 -0800

you deserve better than that !

Polls-boyfriendturnoffs

What would be your biggest turnoff in a boyfriend?

• He does drugs.
  • He picks his nose.
  • He gets jealous when I talk to other guys.
  • He lies to me.

Micro_deardishit-jealous-micro
Jealous asks: I don’t like my ex-boyfriend anymore, but when he started dating another girl I fel...
Micro_deardish-comparingbfs-micro
Confused asks: I have a new boyfriend who I like very much. But when I’m with him, I can’t help c...
Micro_deardishit-singledout-micro
Lover Girl asks: "I want a boyfriend because all my friends have one, but it’s the summer holiday...
Micro_boyfriend_micro
Hopeful2012 asks: “I’m turning 16 this year and I’ve never had a boyfriend, but all of my friends...

Pokemonfan101
Pokemonfan101 posted in Friends:
once some1 in my class i hated peed in my best friend's drink bottle i was so mad if the teacher wasnt there he would have been killed by ME! he got in so much trouble and was kept down a year and then expeld! he was evil! evil i say EVIL
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
You really like this guy :p Hmm... my guess is that he does, in fact, like you -props to you chica! (: However, I can not be positive. From what I can see, you really have two options here (okay, I suppose there are more...): 1. You can wait. If he does like you, he'll let you know eventually. From your description it seems that he might be a little shy when it comes to such feelings.I could be wrong...- but if he truly does, he'll be able to overcome that. Note: A friend's looking at you they'll probably continue to do so after you've turned to look at them. Guys who like you often turn away or make funny faces (friends make faces as well). It  really depends on their personality.    2. Talk to him. It'd probably be hard, but  (ehhh... I'll have to continue later...)
shae508
shae508 posted in Family Issues:
Punch him. I'm kidding, don't hit.  Now, I WOULD suggest talking to him, but people had alredy done that. so here's the devil way to do it. :devil 1. Eat all HIS food and yours, give him a taste of his own grape-flavored medicine. 2. Next time he's out steal back your's and your mother's speakers. 3.  Refuse to do your chores too, when your parents question it, just say if your brother doesn't have to do it, then you don't have to either. there, hope this helps. :) For more devil tips go to. BLAHBLAHNOTREALWEBSITE.FAKE.
getreal62
my mum always is crying qnd she thinks that whatever she does is not good enough for us :(
reply 1 day