Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Boyfriend Has A Bad Reputation

Hesitant asks: I recently started going out with a boy from another school. He’s really nice and sweet to me, but I found out that he has a really bad reputation at his school. People call him a druggy and apparently he’s been in a lot of fights. He tells me the stories aren’t true, but I don’t know what to believe. Should I break up with him? Back to Article

CutieZebra
CutieZebra wrote:
2013-08-26 13:26:09 -0700

Not Sure, but if you like him, then stay together but watch out for yourself.

Lexibearr101
Lexibearr101 wrote:
2013-07-08 19:33:14 -0700

I like bad boys

*touch_the_Sky99*
*touch_the_Sky99* wrote:
2013-07-08 19:31:35 -0700

bad boys are hot c;

alydeo
alydeo wrote:
2013-06-19 11:33:12 -0700

There could be truth to the stories according to these people. But drugs are infact 2 things med. and drugs. Ask your parents if needbe maybe you should dump him Worried

diyarocks
diyarocks wrote:
2013-06-17 16:26:57 -0700

do what u think is right... trust me n u will succeed in life, be happy! smile

patricia1
patricia1 wrote:
2013-06-08 09:57:55 -0700

if you really love him no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Addy007
Addy007 wrote:
2013-05-24 05:01:23 -0700

some times a guy can do but not every time ....

xXGinnyXxD
xXGinnyXxD wrote:
2013-05-23 15:40:05 -0700

Don't date or go out with a guy if he lies to you,or do drugs thous are the things you should watch out for ,oh and smoking

Chocolatepurple
Chocolatepurple wrote:
2013-05-23 15:37:02 -0700

this might be mean to say but dont spend your time with a guy that dose drugs !

mazzyds105
mazzyds105 wrote:
2013-05-11 12:48:04 -0700

its your choice he hasn't done anything to YOU if you really like him then its fine

PrinzezzJanz
PrinzezzJanz wrote:
2013-05-11 11:35:15 -0700

Do not date any boys who r druggy

Zanzi
Zanzi wrote:
2013-05-11 11:14:36 -0700

Get away from him cuz if he continues to do drugs and pick fights, people won't like you as well I think

PrincessSab
PrincessSab wrote:
2013-05-11 11:10:23 -0700

yes u should cuz the more ur with him the more he is gonna pick fights and druggy

Chris the awesome
Chris the awesome wrote:
2013-04-27 14:06:10 -0700

not all boys r bad infact the ones who r good r neglected

Tyonnia Styles_2417899
Tyonnia Styles_2417899 wrote:
2013-04-27 13:59:18 -0700

He's not mine anymore!!!!!
But the bad thing about that person/boy he loves to blame ppl never listen!

rashena2
rashena2 wrote:
2013-04-04 14:15:15 -0700

YES U SHOULD BREAK UP WITH HIM

seanfan97
seanfan97 wrote:
2013-03-18 14:42:25 -0700

maybe he's gonna be different with u but if one mishap occurs then u should more than likely call it off

mymy$hop
mymy$hop wrote:
2013-03-05 12:36:18 -0800

o wow u can go lol

songfreak
songfreak wrote:
2013-02-25 12:03:53 -0800

awww man well u dont need that u want it a major difference and your gf is working hard 4 u 2 2 b together dont give that up cuz of this

LiZzY8
LiZzY8 wrote:
2013-02-23 23:06:57 -0800

you deserve better than that !

Polls-boyfriendturnoffs

What would be your biggest turnoff in a boyfriend?

• He does drugs.
  • He picks his nose.
  • He gets jealous when I talk to other guys.
  • He lies to me.

Micro_deardishit-jealous-micro
Jealous asks: I don’t like my ex-boyfriend anymore, but when he started dating another girl I fel...
Micro_deardish-comparingbfs-micro
Confused asks: I have a new boyfriend who I like very much. But when I’m with him, I can’t help c...
Micro_deardishit-singledout-micro
Lover Girl asks: "I want a boyfriend because all my friends have one, but it’s the summer holiday...
Micro_boyfriend_micro
Hopeful2012 asks: “I’m turning 16 this year and I’ve never had a boyfriend, but all of my friends...

GlimmeringSky16