Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Boyfriend Has A Bad Reputation

Hesitant asks: I recently started going out with a boy from another school. He’s really nice and sweet to me, but I found out that he has a really bad reputation at his school. People call him a druggy and apparently he’s been in a lot of fights. He tells me the stories aren’t true, but I don’t know what to believe. Should I break up with him? Back to Article

CutieZebra
CutieZebra wrote:
2013-08-26 13:26:09 -0700

Not Sure, but if you like him, then stay together but watch out for yourself.

Lexibearr101
Lexibearr101 wrote:
2013-07-08 19:33:14 -0700

I like bad boys

*touch_the_Sky99*
*touch_the_Sky99* wrote:
2013-07-08 19:31:35 -0700

bad boys are hot c;

alydeo
alydeo wrote:
2013-06-19 11:33:12 -0700

There could be truth to the stories according to these people. But drugs are infact 2 things med. and drugs. Ask your parents if needbe maybe you should dump him Worried

diyarocks
diyarocks wrote:
2013-06-17 16:26:57 -0700

do what u think is right... trust me n u will succeed in life, be happy! smile

patricia1
patricia1 wrote:
2013-06-08 09:57:55 -0700

if you really love him no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Addy007
Addy007 wrote:
2013-05-24 05:01:23 -0700

some times a guy can do but not every time ....

xXGinnyXxD
xXGinnyXxD wrote:
2013-05-23 15:40:05 -0700

Don't date or go out with a guy if he lies to you,or do drugs thous are the things you should watch out for ,oh and smoking

Chocolatepurple
Chocolatepurple wrote:
2013-05-23 15:37:02 -0700

this might be mean to say but dont spend your time with a guy that dose drugs !

mazzyds105
mazzyds105 wrote:
2013-05-11 12:48:04 -0700

its your choice he hasn't done anything to YOU if you really like him then its fine

PrinzezzJanz
PrinzezzJanz wrote:
2013-05-11 11:35:15 -0700

Do not date any boys who r druggy

Zanzi
Zanzi wrote:
2013-05-11 11:14:36 -0700

Get away from him cuz if he continues to do drugs and pick fights, people won't like you as well I think

PrincessSab
PrincessSab wrote:
2013-05-11 11:10:23 -0700

yes u should cuz the more ur with him the more he is gonna pick fights and druggy

Chris the awesome
Chris the awesome wrote:
2013-04-27 14:06:10 -0700

not all boys r bad infact the ones who r good r neglected

Tyonnia Styles_2417899
Tyonnia Styles_2417899 wrote:
2013-04-27 13:59:18 -0700

He's not mine anymore!!!!!
But the bad thing about that person/boy he loves to blame ppl never listen!

rashena2
rashena2 wrote:
2013-04-04 14:15:15 -0700

YES U SHOULD BREAK UP WITH HIM

seanfan97
seanfan97 wrote:
2013-03-18 14:42:25 -0700

maybe he's gonna be different with u but if one mishap occurs then u should more than likely call it off

mymy$hop
mymy$hop wrote:
2013-03-05 12:36:18 -0800

o wow u can go lol

songfreak
songfreak wrote:
2013-02-25 12:03:53 -0800

awww man well u dont need that u want it a major difference and your gf is working hard 4 u 2 2 b together dont give that up cuz of this

LiZzY8
LiZzY8 wrote:
2013-02-23 23:06:57 -0800

you deserve better than that !

Polls-boyfriendturnoffs

What would be your biggest turnoff in a boyfriend?

• He does drugs.
  • He picks his nose.
  • He gets jealous when I talk to other guys.
  • He lies to me.

Micro_deardishit-jealous-micro
Jealous asks: I don’t like my ex-boyfriend anymore, but when he started dating another girl I fel...
Micro_deardish-comparingbfs-micro
Confused asks: I have a new boyfriend who I like very much. But when I’m with him, I can’t help c...
Micro_deardishit-singledout-micro
Lover Girl asks: "I want a boyfriend because all my friends have one, but it’s the summer holiday...
Micro_boyfriend_micro
Hopeful2012 asks: “I’m turning 16 this year and I’ve never had a boyfriend, but all of my friends...

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Friends:
I like Harry Potter too.  :)
young fee
young fee posted in Friends:
I think you can not be sure he likes you. take me as an example theres this girl in my class who i talk to everyday. Now i see her as a sister and i have and will go to lengths just to make sure shes okay and her boyfriend doesnt hurt her. This might be what is happening in your situation so i advice that you wait a bit longer because him loooking at you may mean that he likes you and is waiting for the right time to tell you. Meanwhile you can get closer to him and flirt once in a while to asure that him you also like him (that is if he isnt sure). And dont worry if he doesnt like you back its better to have a friend who cares about you than a boyfriend who doesnt like you that much and is dreaming about someone else.
heyitsangel