Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Boyfriend Has A Bad Reputation

Hesitant asks: I recently started going out with a boy from another school. He’s really nice and sweet to me, but I found out that he has a really bad reputation at his school. People call him a druggy and apparently he’s been in a lot of fights. He tells me the stories aren’t true, but I don’t know what to believe. Should I break up with him? Back to Article

LOVING_U_4EVER
LOVING_U_4EVER wrote:
2013-02-23 22:33:58 -0800

My husband andrew has a bad reputation it sucks

anderjac013
anderjac013 wrote:
2013-02-23 22:27:52 -0800

i am that bf...i got the bad reputation..i worked hard to get

lovablejade
lovablejade wrote:
2013-02-23 15:29:14 -0800

my bf just got expelled and i really miss him

stori03
stori03 wrote:
2013-02-23 07:15:20 -0800

yu should do wat yur heart says lik if its tru then confront him sorry that all I can give yu

heyhataz222
heyhataz222 wrote:
2013-02-23 06:58:53 -0800

dont break up with him dont listen to what people say if u love him then stay with him

Zoe31998
Zoe31998 wrote:
2013-02-23 02:33:41 -0800

I had the same problem not to worry is the biggest thing and ask him straight to his face

MissIndependent587
MissIndependent587 wrote:
2013-02-22 18:59:31 -0800

I had this problem be4. Just ignore what people say about him, and love him for who he really is. It'll all work out.

anderjac013
anderjac013 wrote:
2013-02-14 21:57:23 -0800

i am this bf

beatlesRock
beatlesRock wrote:
2013-01-31 12:15:58 -0800

Here's my advice, if you really love him, your gut will really tell you wether to break up with him or not

musicgirlx3
musicgirlx3 wrote:
2013-01-27 11:26:55 -0800

Ok, let me tell you this. If he starts to act weird, let him go. If he starts to take drugs when your with him, let him go. Ask one of his personal friends, even his parents! Get the proof before you regret it. Don't let him make you take drugs (if he does) save yourself before you save him. Let him know the truth! TELL HIM WHAT YOU HEARD!

musicgirlx3
musicgirlx3 wrote:
2013-01-27 11:26:44 -0800

lacy-1213_2367706
lacy-1213_2367706 wrote:
2013-01-23 17:06:38 -0800

rlly wtf what do you belive let me ask that again. WHO do you belive your bf or others? trust yourself

timeout444
timeout444 wrote:
2013-01-23 16:32:17 -0800

i used to go out with a guy who did drugs but he started abusing me so i left him

princessjewel2027
princessjewel2027 wrote:
2013-01-21 12:05:44 -0800

No and don't accuse him unless u have proof people lie

3lysia;*
3lysia;* wrote:
2013-01-20 12:14:42 -0800

I like bad boys! Not liers

Lollipop@03
Lollipop@03 wrote:
2013-01-19 17:48:10 -0800

I just have to say this happened to me too. I decided to break up with him.

Coolswag59
Coolswag59 wrote:
2013-01-14 04:14:48 -0800

ladywolves35
ladywolves35 wrote:
2012-12-31 15:39:25 -0800

i want someone i can trust not to lie, so IDK. My bf is sweet and sincere and when my EX got paddled by my mom, I broke it off. I guess i dont prefer the "BAD_BOY" type. I need some one that keeps my nerves calm cause i get excited and jumpy.

izzy09
izzy09 wrote:
2012-12-28 19:20:14 -0800

-_-....... thats why ill wait for Niall Horan... -_-

lilmama_1246
lilmama_1246 wrote:
2012-12-28 15:36:15 -0800

I Like Bad Boys But To The Point Where I Am In Danger .... Bad Boys Make Me Feel IDK More Alive... Just TRY To Work It Out And If It Ant Working Then Say Goodbye

Polls-boyfriendturnoffs

What would be your biggest turnoff in a boyfriend?

• He does drugs.
  • He picks his nose.
  • He gets jealous when I talk to other guys.
  • He lies to me.

Micro_deardishit-jealous-micro
Jealous asks: I don’t like my ex-boyfriend anymore, but when he started dating another girl I fel...
Micro_deardish-comparingbfs-micro
Confused asks: I have a new boyfriend who I like very much. But when I’m with him, I can’t help c...
Micro_deardishit-singledout-micro
Lover Girl asks: "I want a boyfriend because all my friends have one, but it’s the summer holiday...
Micro_boyfriend_micro
Hopeful2012 asks: “I’m turning 16 this year and I’ve never had a boyfriend, but all of my friends...

Le-Jack
Le-Jack posted in Friends:
Thank you so much for all your answers :D i talked to max and we talked and we are back to normal and he even noticed that luna is bad news and he told her they can be freinds but no more cos she has a bf so he actually noticed that it was wrong what they did so im happy :D Thanks for your advice guys
Charulata
Charulata posted in Style:
Hey friends. These are nice company's. Which one you will vote between them? Choose one of them.. I choose Lakme :D Post your favorite company between these two.
reply about 1 hour
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Friends:
I think the title is fairly self explanatory. I don't know how to explain self harm scars and cuts to my friends (don't even get me started on my father) without having them completely freak out on me or think I'm a total basket case. I can't hide most the scars and cuts given their placement. I'd also like to know how to explain it to a friend's parent bc I know that will be a problem too. - (Note: I'm not insane. Just have been a tough time lately and I snapped under too much pressure. I'm not a danger to myself anymore. End of story.) - I don't like to go into detail when discussing my self harm and why I did it, but I know my friends are very inquisitive like their parents. I just want to know how to ride out the conversation and would appreciate any help in the matter. Thanks!
smurfetblue
smurfetblue posted in Friends:
i sorry to hear abou that, i get bullied also and i know how that feels when no one talk to you or helps you...hope things get better for you
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so....And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously.Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life. Exactly, because, I promise, life gets better. Even when it seems like it's not, it does, in the darkest part of your life, you'll find the hope that you lost.