Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Boyfriend Has A Bad Reputation

Hesitant asks: I recently started going out with a boy from another school. He’s really nice and sweet to me, but I found out that he has a really bad reputation at his school. People call him a druggy and apparently he’s been in a lot of fights. He tells me the stories aren’t true, but I don’t know what to believe. Should I break up with him? Back to Article

Runway_Rocker
Runway_Rocker wrote:
2012-12-27 12:25:45 -0800

Im glad my bf doesnt have a bad reputation smile

aleen
aleen wrote:
2012-12-27 12:22:52 -0800

Hey add me

brittnay12
brittnay12 wrote:
2012-12-27 12:21:09 -0800

dont dump him but if he gets to out of hands this is wat i say byeee bye we done

cixime
cixime wrote:
2012-12-27 10:07:59 -0800

dont dump him some boys are bad but well its upto u ( i like some bad boys heheheheh)

yexuschick
yexuschick wrote:
2012-12-24 14:23:29 -0800

dont dump him if u really love him then go with the flow act as if those things dont exsist

WhiteroseBlackrose10
WhiteroseBlackrose10 wrote:
2012-12-23 22:48:56 -0800

no way if u luv him badly and he cares and luvs u why dump him? as paige232 says it doesnt matter. if u think u should dump him then dump him in a nice way and ask to still be friends thats what i wood do Love

puppywups1
puppywups1 wrote:
2012-12-23 11:22:28 -0800

Dont dump him.He'll have an even worst bad reputation

sweetjellybean
sweetjellybean wrote:
2012-12-22 05:35:41 -0800

D-u-m-p him!!!!

Paige232
Paige232 wrote:
2012-12-15 15:39:40 -0800

I wouldn't I mean, If he loves you, And you love him, Then that's all that matters. I would doubt he's a druggy, People call me a cleptomaniac at my school and I haven't stolen a thing in my life, So that means someone decided to start a rumour. I just forget about it.

CrashYourParty
CrashYourParty wrote:
2012-12-12 14:43:05 -0800

Um, Dump hin. Duhh

Flea63
Flea63 wrote:
2012-12-12 10:33:18 -0800

If you dont feel safe dump him before it escilates to him being violint with u

Lariciouse
Lariciouse wrote:
2012-12-12 08:49:04 -0800

You don't have to break up with him..
if you really love him, you will stay with him in good and tough times! consider this a tough time and he really needs you..if the rumors are true, then u need to change him with your love!

Lorenzo42
Lorenzo42 wrote:
2012-12-11 10:35:35 -0800

wow you girls have guys with bad reputations lol wow

* Jackie_Luvs_Yhu *
* Jackie_Luvs_Yhu * wrote:
2012-12-10 19:30:33 -0800

Maa Boo Is Hella Bad Doe c:

Never-Shout-Alexa!
Never-Shout-Alexa! wrote:
2012-12-10 19:28:48 -0800

Bad boys 101 !! Lol

Music78900
Music78900 wrote:
2012-12-10 18:52:41 -0800

Well, LUV IS LUV. I WOULD ONLY BRAKE UP WITH HIM, IF HE EITHER TOLD ME TO SMOKE, OR ASK ME TO DO U KNOW WHAT..

Kali_wuvs_you
Kali_wuvs_you wrote:
2012-12-10 18:38:50 -0800

DUDE i agree its NEVER going to work lol

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2012-12-10 18:37:27 -0800

I KNOW RIGHT?!?!?
It's so frickin annoying

Kali_wuvs_you
Kali_wuvs_you wrote:
2012-12-10 18:36:41 -0800

PEOPLE STOP DOING THE STUPID POSTS THAT TELL YOU UR CUSH WILL KISS U OR SOMETHING...sorry but it isn't going to happen

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2012-12-10 18:28:17 -0800

Hey....dude. Dump him?

Polls-boyfriendturnoffs

What would be your biggest turnoff in a boyfriend?

• He does drugs.
  • He picks his nose.
  • He gets jealous when I talk to other guys.
  • He lies to me.

Micro_deardishit-jealous-micro
Jealous asks: I don’t like my ex-boyfriend anymore, but when he started dating another girl I fel...
Micro_deardish-comparingbfs-micro
Confused asks: I have a new boyfriend who I like very much. But when I’m with him, I can’t help c...
Micro_deardishit-singledout-micro
Lover Girl asks: "I want a boyfriend because all my friends have one, but it’s the summer holiday...
Micro_boyfriend_micro
Hopeful2012 asks: “I’m turning 16 this year and I’ve never had a boyfriend, but all of my friends...

seane0226
seane0226 posted in Style:
what about me? :(
reply less than a minute
Charulata
Cell phones , Laptops , Tab and many more technological things are useful & very good to us. But equally it's addicting. I think your mom understand that. And how old are you? What will you do with a cellphone now? SMS and etc yeas? Parents should give  these things after 17. Before that , you are too young for cellphones.
Standupandscream
Standupandscream posted in Style:
"CabeAlmighty" wrote:Ok no offense but red…. kinda ugly color for hair... sayng no offense doesnt work when you are calling something ugly m8. Also red is an awesome colour for hair, have you never seen a redhead before? They look awesome. I dyed my hair red because i like the colour red and red hair looks great on me.
CabeAlmighty
CabeAlmighty posted in Style:
Ok no offense but red…. kinda ugly color for hair...
jordand08
A year ago my grandfather had died. It's still hard, but in time, everything will be okay, I believe. Just recently my friend's mom died.