Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Boyfriend Has A Bad Reputation

Hesitant asks: I recently started going out with a boy from another school. He’s really nice and sweet to me, but I found out that he has a really bad reputation at his school. People call him a druggy and apparently he’s been in a lot of fights. He tells me the stories aren’t true, but I don’t know what to believe. Should I break up with him? Back to Article

Runway_Rocker
Runway_Rocker wrote:
2012-12-27 12:25:45 -0800

Im glad my bf doesnt have a bad reputation smile

aleen
aleen wrote:
2012-12-27 12:22:52 -0800

Hey add me

brittnay12
brittnay12 wrote:
2012-12-27 12:21:09 -0800

dont dump him but if he gets to out of hands this is wat i say byeee bye we done

cixime
cixime wrote:
2012-12-27 10:07:59 -0800

dont dump him some boys are bad but well its upto u ( i like some bad boys heheheheh)

yexuschick
yexuschick wrote:
2012-12-24 14:23:29 -0800

dont dump him if u really love him then go with the flow act as if those things dont exsist

WhiteroseBlackrose10
WhiteroseBlackrose10 wrote:
2012-12-23 22:48:56 -0800

no way if u luv him badly and he cares and luvs u why dump him? as paige232 says it doesnt matter. if u think u should dump him then dump him in a nice way and ask to still be friends thats what i wood do Love

puppywups1
puppywups1 wrote:
2012-12-23 11:22:28 -0800

Dont dump him.He'll have an even worst bad reputation

sweetjellybean
sweetjellybean wrote:
2012-12-22 05:35:41 -0800

D-u-m-p him!!!!

Paige232
Paige232 wrote:
2012-12-15 15:39:40 -0800

I wouldn't I mean, If he loves you, And you love him, Then that's all that matters. I would doubt he's a druggy, People call me a cleptomaniac at my school and I haven't stolen a thing in my life, So that means someone decided to start a rumour. I just forget about it.

CrashYourParty
CrashYourParty wrote:
2012-12-12 14:43:05 -0800

Um, Dump hin. Duhh

Flea63
Flea63 wrote:
2012-12-12 10:33:18 -0800

If you dont feel safe dump him before it escilates to him being violint with u

Lariciouse
Lariciouse wrote:
2012-12-12 08:49:04 -0800

You don't have to break up with him..
if you really love him, you will stay with him in good and tough times! consider this a tough time and he really needs you..if the rumors are true, then u need to change him with your love!

Lorenzo42
Lorenzo42 wrote:
2012-12-11 10:35:35 -0800

wow you girls have guys with bad reputations lol wow

* Jackie_Luvs_Yhu *
* Jackie_Luvs_Yhu * wrote:
2012-12-10 19:30:33 -0800

Maa Boo Is Hella Bad Doe c:

Never-Shout-Alexa!
Never-Shout-Alexa! wrote:
2012-12-10 19:28:48 -0800

Bad boys 101 !! Lol

Music78900
Music78900 wrote:
2012-12-10 18:52:41 -0800

Well, LUV IS LUV. I WOULD ONLY BRAKE UP WITH HIM, IF HE EITHER TOLD ME TO SMOKE, OR ASK ME TO DO U KNOW WHAT..

Kali_wuvs_you
Kali_wuvs_you wrote:
2012-12-10 18:38:50 -0800

DUDE i agree its NEVER going to work lol

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2012-12-10 18:37:27 -0800

I KNOW RIGHT?!?!?
It's so frickin annoying

Kali_wuvs_you
Kali_wuvs_you wrote:
2012-12-10 18:36:41 -0800

PEOPLE STOP DOING THE STUPID POSTS THAT TELL YOU UR CUSH WILL KISS U OR SOMETHING...sorry but it isn't going to happen

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2012-12-10 18:28:17 -0800

Hey....dude. Dump him?

Polls-boyfriendturnoffs

What would be your biggest turnoff in a boyfriend?

• He does drugs.
  • He picks his nose.
  • He gets jealous when I talk to other guys.
  • He lies to me.