Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Boyfriend Has A Bad Reputation

Hesitant asks: I recently started going out with a boy from another school. He’s really nice and sweet to me, but I found out that he has a really bad reputation at his school. People call him a druggy and apparently he’s been in a lot of fights. He tells me the stories aren’t true, but I don’t know what to believe. Should I break up with him? Back to Article

tutortime100
tutortime100 wrote:
2012-11-18 16:22:23 -0800

go with your heart thats the best thing to do

alehjandra
alehjandra wrote:
2012-11-17 14:54:38 -0800

its like wow so what if he does i love him

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2012-11-16 14:35:13 -0800

HAHA! I laugh at you both.

Megan Girly
Megan Girly wrote:
2012-11-15 18:47:14 -0800

I know how you feel. And like how dish it said go with your gut instinct is the best thing to do but you gotta give the guy a chance too before you break it off with him... If you do.

melody-malie101
melody-malie101 wrote:
2012-11-14 18:48:57 -0800

sometimes im even in this position

twayneswaggsurf
twayneswaggsurf wrote:
2012-11-14 16:28:13 -0800

Boyz just wonna have fun ok so ladies if your gonna get
Upset when boyz get out of control like at parties then
2 bad I'm sorry but like me for example my girl don't care
What I do she loves me for me even when we go to
Parties and I go crazy and start drinking alcohol or
Smoke she don't care sooo peace

JadeJessica
JadeJessica wrote:
2012-11-14 16:14:59 -0800

My boyfriend is perfect it's just that he smokes
But I love him anyway

EvelynT
EvelynT wrote:
2012-11-14 15:45:53 -0800

well if she loves him then it doesnt matter wha others say UNLESS he gets you in his trouble then flick him like a booger

R I S S A ;**♥
R I S S A ;**♥ wrote:
2012-11-14 15:04:33 -0800

TurnOffss: >>>>>>
* Lies
* Do Nasty Stuff Like Pick His Nose & Be Disrepectful In Public
* Cheatss
& Much Moo '

LuvMe DontHate
LuvMe DontHate wrote:
2012-11-14 15:02:09 -0800

My bf told me that he smokes nd drinks nd gets in trouble a lot but I didn't care bcuz I do all those things to nd I accept him for him nd he accepts me for me nd that's y I Luv him

trubeauty123
trubeauty123 wrote:
2012-11-14 14:25:52 -0800

Hahahaha ur bf got a bad rep break up wit hiz butt

R I S S A ;**♥
R I S S A ;**♥ wrote:
2012-11-14 13:29:39 -0800

i Hatee Wheen Boyss Liee Thoo ' Like Real Talk , Bee Straight & Foward With Yoo Girl , It Aint Likee Shee Thee Police

desiree00
desiree00 wrote:
2012-11-13 20:58:34 -0800

First of all if he does drugs that's his life... If he really cared and loved you he wouldn't make you do drugs he wouldn't even ask.... My advice to you is stay away from drugs u might wanna stay away from his friendsFrustrated

bubbles 313
bubbles 313 wrote:
2012-11-12 15:55:46 -0800

Get to know him better but if its true and he tries to make u take drugs then dump him

kathylove1516
kathylove1516 wrote:
2012-11-12 15:09:42 -0800

u should'nt break up with him amagin if that was u??its bad that the school is mean to him now his gf dont break up with him

Jo call
Jo call wrote:
2012-11-11 03:06:38 -0800

I think know him better

sabby2018
sabby2018 wrote:
2012-11-10 06:52:34 -0800

well if u find something true about the rumors yea break up but if u cant just wait to see.......

stopthebullies988
stopthebullies988 wrote:
2012-11-10 06:35:08 -0800

if i was in her position i would break up with him even if the rumors weren't true.

angel716
angel716 wrote:
2012-11-09 20:09:22 -0800

i think as a freind mabey not but if he startes bossing you around that break up with him

CayWriter
CayWriter wrote:
2012-11-09 17:49:36 -0800

It depends. Do you really think your relationship will go somewhere. Besides everybody has bad reputations. Think about it?

Polls-boyfriendturnoffs

What would be your biggest turnoff in a boyfriend?

• He does drugs.
  • He picks his nose.
  • He gets jealous when I talk to other guys.
  • He lies to me.

Micro_deardishit-jealous-micro
Jealous asks: I don’t like my ex-boyfriend anymore, but when he started dating another girl I fel...
Micro_deardish-comparingbfs-micro
Confused asks: I have a new boyfriend who I like very much. But when I’m with him, I can’t help c...
Micro_deardishit-singledout-micro
Lover Girl asks: "I want a boyfriend because all my friends have one, but it’s the summer holiday...
Micro_boyfriend_micro
Hopeful2012 asks: “I’m turning 16 this year and I’ve never had a boyfriend, but all of my friends...

tanaj952
tanaj952 posted in Friends:
I think we all go through it,  I am right now. Keep your chin up, smile on, and remember that to be mean these girls have to sink pretty low, and if they are bullying you, YOU ARE ABOVE THEM!!!!! Keep your friends close, never forget to be who you are (as cheesy as it sounds, thats what I did and now I am really happy with loads of friends. I also told a teacher, she sorted it all out pretty quick to.) . Last thing-tell a teacher. I did, and she talked to the mean girl. Now everyone knows I'm not afraid to do it, either. Bad times will pass, and good ones will come. Look after yourself. Xx. *virtual hugs*
rainbowloomer13
rainbowloomer13 posted in Style:
somewhere in between. because I like sports and going outside. but I do care about the way I look sometimes.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Sure, I wear them a lot.  As long as you're not wearing the really tight kind, which should go with a dress or skirt or something, it's totally cool.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Robotics t-shirt and yellow floral shorts.
OverTheMoon