Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Boyfriend Has A Bad Reputation

Hesitant asks: I recently started going out with a boy from another school. He’s really nice and sweet to me, but I found out that he has a really bad reputation at his school. People call him a druggy and apparently he’s been in a lot of fights. He tells me the stories aren’t true, but I don’t know what to believe. Should I break up with him? Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

tutortime100
tutortime100 wrote:
2012-11-18 16:22:23 -0800

go with your heart thats the best thing to do

report
alehjandra
alehjandra wrote:
2012-11-17 14:54:38 -0800

its like wow so what if he does i love him

report
Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2012-11-16 14:35:13 -0800

HAHA! I laugh at you both.

report
Megan Girly
Megan Girly wrote:
2012-11-15 18:47:14 -0800

I know how you feel. And like how dish it said go with your gut instinct is the best thing to do but you gotta give the guy a chance too before you break it off with him... If you do.

report
melody-malie101
melody-malie101 wrote:
2012-11-14 18:48:57 -0800

sometimes im even in this position

report
twayneswaggsurf
twayneswaggsurf wrote:
2012-11-14 16:28:13 -0800

Boyz just wonna have fun ok so ladies if your gonna get
Upset when boyz get out of control like at parties then
2 bad I'm sorry but like me for example my girl don't care
What I do she loves me for me even when we go to
Parties and I go crazy and start drinking alcohol or
Smoke she don't care sooo peace

report
JadeJessica
JadeJessica wrote:
2012-11-14 16:14:59 -0800

My boyfriend is perfect it's just that he smokes
But I love him anyway

report
EvelynT
EvelynT wrote:
2012-11-14 15:45:53 -0800

well if she loves him then it doesnt matter wha others say UNLESS he gets you in his trouble then flick him like a booger

report
R I S S A ;**♥
R I S S A ;**♥ wrote:
2012-11-14 15:04:33 -0800

TurnOffss: >>>>>>
* Lies
* Do Nasty Stuff Like Pick His Nose & Be Disrepectful In Public
* Cheatss
& Much Moo '

report
LuvMe DontHate
LuvMe DontHate wrote:
2012-11-14 15:02:09 -0800

My bf told me that he smokes nd drinks nd gets in trouble a lot but I didn't care bcuz I do all those things to nd I accept him for him nd he accepts me for me nd that's y I Luv him

report
trubeauty123
trubeauty123 wrote:
2012-11-14 14:25:52 -0800

Hahahaha ur bf got a bad rep break up wit hiz butt

report
R I S S A ;**♥
R I S S A ;**♥ wrote:
2012-11-14 13:29:39 -0800

i Hatee Wheen Boyss Liee Thoo ' Like Real Talk , Bee Straight & Foward With Yoo Girl , It Aint Likee Shee Thee Police

report
desiree00
desiree00 wrote:
2012-11-13 20:58:34 -0800

First of all if he does drugs that's his life... If he really cared and loved you he wouldn't make you do drugs he wouldn't even ask.... My advice to you is stay away from drugs u might wanna stay away from his friendsFrustrated

report
bubbles 313
bubbles 313 wrote:
2012-11-12 15:55:46 -0800

Get to know him better but if its true and he tries to make u take drugs then dump him

report
kathylove1516
kathylove1516 wrote:
2012-11-12 15:09:42 -0800

u should'nt break up with him amagin if that was u??its bad that the school is mean to him now his gf dont break up with him

report
Jo call
Jo call wrote:
2012-11-11 03:06:38 -0800

I think know him better

report
sabby2018
sabby2018 wrote:
2012-11-10 06:52:34 -0800

well if u find something true about the rumors yea break up but if u cant just wait to see.......

report
stopthebullies988
stopthebullies988 wrote:
2012-11-10 06:35:08 -0800

if i was in her position i would break up with him even if the rumors weren't true.

report
angel716
angel716 wrote:
2012-11-09 20:09:22 -0800

i think as a freind mabey not but if he startes bossing you around that break up with him

report
CayWriter
CayWriter wrote:
2012-11-09 17:49:36 -0800

It depends. Do you really think your relationship will go somewhere. Besides everybody has bad reputations. Think about it?

report
back to story
Polls-boyfriendturnoffs

What would be your biggest turnoff in a boyfriend?

  • He does drugs.
  • He picks his nose.
  • He gets jealous when I talk to other guys.
  • He lies to me.

related stories

Micro_deardishit-jealous-micro
Jealous asks: I don’t like my ex-boyfriend anymore, but when he started dating another girl I fel...
Micro_deardish-comparingbfs-micro
Confused asks: I have a new boyfriend who I like very much. But when I’m with him, I can’t help c...
Micro_deardishit-singledout-micro
Lover Girl asks: "I want a boyfriend because all my friends have one, but it’s the summer holiday...
Micro_boyfriend_micro
Hopeful2012 asks: “I’m turning 16 this year and I’ve never had a boyfriend, but all of my friends...

Dear Dish-It in the forums

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
Yeah I had a friend in the same situation as you, he was too scared to say anything so we spoke for him. Now the 'friend' has changed and hes our mate. Just tell her straight and firmly, its the only way
reply 2 minutes
kaykay2002
kaykay2002 posted in Friends:
"Boysrock50" wrote:She is obviously NOT your best friend.I wouldn't even call her a friendShe is a bully who thinks she can have her own wayShe thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs youBe smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you.I would either:Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymoreor:Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore.I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too. Thanks I actually might try that but she is really stubborn and will not take no for an answer I have tried just ignoring her but he will kick, hit, or punch me to get attention. my parents also don't like her bcuz she is bossy. I also have to go to summer camp with her for the next 2 weeks and w have to be buddies for it so i think i might die
reply 6 minutes
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
She is obviously NOT your best friend. I wouldn't even call her a friend She is a bully who thinks she can have her own way She thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs you Be smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you. I would either: Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymore or: Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore. I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too.
reply 19 minutes
-Allie-
-Allie- posted in Friends:
I would drop her for two main reasons. One - guilt by association. Meaning people might be afraid to be your friend because they think you might bully them too like she does.  Two - Losing her "only friend" as you say may make her realize she needs to make a change on how she treats people. In any case, do it nicely if you do! HTH! 
reply 25 minutes
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
She's not a very good friend.
reply 34 minutes