Comments

Kool-Aid Dip Dyeing

How to dip dye your hair including a video on dyeing your ends with Kool-Aid . Back to Article

JennyD

wert01235oee wrote:
2013-08-06 12:02:45 -0700

i really wanna try it

imfunsize
imfunsize wrote:
2013-08-06 12:00:42 -0700

oh i did that and it was cool!!!!

ReeceBby_15

brunostar wrote:
2013-04-21 13:51:26 -0700

awesome!

Fluteplayer
Fluteplayer wrote:
2013-04-15 16:19:46 -0700

I knew this like a year ago and I wanted o do it by my parents didn't let me. My cousins did it one of them dd her tips and the other her vains

lil+cutie+nice=me
lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2013-04-15 15:09:05 -0700

cool smile

Swagger_jagger21
Swagger_jagger21 wrote:
2013-04-15 14:40:39 -0700

i never tried it, i do the salon dyes

Ashley_Luves_You
Ashley_Luves_You wrote:
2013-04-15 14:30:10 -0700

I did this when I was a little girl :3

Raawwrr
Raawwrr wrote:
2013-04-15 14:17:50 -0700

My hair is dyed currently with Kool aid, Red and green Big Grin

babygirl0015
babygirl0015 wrote:
2013-04-15 14:16:01 -0700

this is stupid just dye ur hair normally if ur parent wont let you do it without them knowing duhh

-Kat-

-CamrynT- wrote:
2013-04-15 13:41:27 -0700

Already done this before. (:

izzy09
izzy09 wrote:
2013-04-12 22:45:39 -0700

I did it already and it was sticky!

If You Had to Be Dyed, What Color Would You Pick?

• I'd be dyed blue like Marty.
  • I'd be dyed orange like a giant walking tangerine.
  • I'd be dyed green to blend in with the trees and bushes.
  • I'd be pink - just cuz.