Comments

Kool-Aid Dip Dyeing

How to dip dye your hair including a video on dyeing your ends with Kool-Aid . Back to Article

JennyD

wert01235oee wrote:
2013-08-06 12:02:45 -0700

i really wanna try it

imfunsize
imfunsize wrote:
2013-08-06 12:00:42 -0700

oh i did that and it was cool!!!!

ReeceBby_15

brunostar wrote:
2013-04-21 13:51:26 -0700

awesome!

Fluteplayer
Fluteplayer wrote:
2013-04-15 16:19:46 -0700

I knew this like a year ago and I wanted o do it by my parents didn't let me. My cousins did it one of them dd her tips and the other her vains

lil+cutie+nice=me
lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2013-04-15 15:09:05 -0700

cool smile

Swagger_jagger21
Swagger_jagger21 wrote:
2013-04-15 14:40:39 -0700

i never tried it, i do the salon dyes

Ashley_Luves_You
Ashley_Luves_You wrote:
2013-04-15 14:30:10 -0700

I did this when I was a little girl :3

Raawwrr
Raawwrr wrote:
2013-04-15 14:17:50 -0700

My hair is dyed currently with Kool aid, Red and green Big Grin

babygirl0015
babygirl0015 wrote:
2013-04-15 14:16:01 -0700

this is stupid just dye ur hair normally if ur parent wont let you do it without them knowing duhh

-Kat-

-CamrynT- wrote:
2013-04-15 13:41:27 -0700

Already done this before. (:

izzy09
izzy09 wrote:
2013-04-12 22:45:39 -0700

I did it already and it was sticky!

If You Had to Be Dyed, What Color Would You Pick?

• I'd be dyed blue like Marty.
  • I'd be dyed orange like a giant walking tangerine.
  • I'd be dyed green to blend in with the trees and bushes.
  • I'd be pink - just cuz.

Who says blondes have more fun? Check out these celebs that are ditching their platinum blonde lo...
If you're tired of stylin' your hair the same way everyday, we have a solution for you! Yo...
Micro_hair dye_micro
I want to be myself and dying my hair makes me feel like an individual. Why doesn't my mom want m...
Want a new hair color that will make your teachers scream? Check out Underground Colors r...

John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.
Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!
Bloody Wings
Bloody Wings posted in Friends:
ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you. well thats my opinion