Comments

Kool-Aid Dip Dyeing

How to dip dye your hair including a video on dyeing your ends with Kool-Aid . Back to Article

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2012-12-22 12:17:43 -0800

That's awesome. Big Grin

cappo1
cappo1 wrote:
2012-12-12 12:41:52 -0800

i would totally do this

ShaddyT1999
ShaddyT1999 wrote:
2012-12-06 13:42:59 -0800

Lol i so do that i died it red then pink! it works! Cool

skully110
skully110 wrote:
2012-12-05 19:11:58 -0800

AWSOME IT WORKED
smile

Snowflake92
Snowflake92 wrote:
2012-12-04 09:41:56 -0800

Why the heck would you dip-dye your hair with kool-aid!? It is something you drink not something to put on your hair.

iluvmusic:)_2138105
iluvmusic:)_2138105 wrote:
2012-12-03 15:52:04 -0800

just dyed mii hair red!smile....in highlights thoe nd it shows!...awsum

summercane
summercane wrote:
2012-12-03 06:26:50 -0800

cool

{TheWhiteBarbie}
{TheWhiteBarbie} wrote:
2012-12-02 14:42:53 -0800

I already did it. It stays in trust me. But it works better on blonde hair cause it shows up more. Brown kinda shows up. Black hair dont really show up but if they made lighter colors it could work on black hair.

iyonababy09
iyonababy09 wrote:
2012-12-02 07:08:42 -0800

coool

pinky78389
pinky78389 wrote:
2012-12-02 06:13:44 -0800

...good idea BUT NOT HEALTHY FOR YOUR HAOR AT ALL ITS REALLY NOT GOOD

SuperSwagga
SuperSwagga wrote:
2012-12-02 02:56:33 -0800

im doin tht soon with my best friend

Tyonnia
Tyonnia wrote:
2012-12-01 22:53:33 -0800

wow this so amazing (am lying ) good job though

OmgIt'sMaddie
OmgIt'sMaddie wrote:
2012-12-01 22:46:43 -0800

I've done that before. I did mine red and now its orsnge.

neon baby
neon baby wrote:
2012-12-01 22:44:46 -0800

soooooooooooo coooooooool i have it green right now

pretty_swagg_100
pretty_swagg_100 wrote:
2012-12-01 22:42:06 -0800

haha wwe was on in da background

Never-Shout-Alexa!
Never-Shout-Alexa! wrote:
2012-12-01 22:25:51 -0800

My cuzz died it purple (like Barney purple Big Grin) and it turned out pink-ish..

MILAHLAH_2114879
MILAHLAH_2114879 wrote:
2012-12-01 22:23:13 -0800

I don't die myhair with a drink but i do dye my hair in different color varieties

cara_stevens
moderator
cara_stevens wrote:
2012-11-29 07:06:04 -0800

Any-1 know how to get blue? Can't find blue kool-aid anywhere but I've seen it and totally want it!

kstanz
kstanz wrote:
2012-11-28 01:15:36 -0800

My sister tried Purple and it did not work

* Im a Model
* Im a Model wrote:
2012-11-27 19:25:09 -0800

Yay!!!!........ i cant want ...... i doing it this weekend!!!!!!!!

If You Had to Be Dyed, What Color Would You Pick?

• I'd be dyed blue like Marty.
  • I'd be dyed orange like a giant walking tangerine.
  • I'd be dyed green to blend in with the trees and bushes.
  • I'd be pink - just cuz.

Who says blondes have more fun? Check out these celebs that are ditching their platinum blonde lo...
If you're tired of stylin' your hair the same way everyday, we have a solution for you! Yo...
Micro_hair dye_micro
I want to be myself and dying my hair makes me feel like an individual. Why doesn't my mom want m...
Want a new hair color that will make your teachers scream? Check out Underground Colors r...

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Friends:
I like Harry Potter too.  :)
young fee
young fee posted in Friends:
I think you can not be sure he likes you. take me as an example theres this girl in my class who i talk to everyday. Now i see her as a sister and i have and will go to lengths just to make sure shes okay and her boyfriend doesnt hurt her. This might be what is happening in your situation so i advice that you wait a bit longer because him loooking at you may mean that he likes you and is waiting for the right time to tell you. Meanwhile you can get closer to him and flirt once in a while to asure that him you also like him (that is if he isnt sure). And dont worry if he doesnt like you back its better to have a friend who cares about you than a boyfriend who doesnt like you that much and is dreaming about someone else.
heyitsangel