Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Kool-Aid Dip Dyeing

How to dip dye your hair including a video on dyeing your ends with Kool-Aid . Back to Article

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2012-12-22 12:17:43 -0800

That's awesome. Big Grin

cappo1
cappo1 wrote:
2012-12-12 12:41:52 -0800

i would totally do this

ShaddyT1999
ShaddyT1999 wrote:
2012-12-06 13:42:59 -0800

Lol i so do that i died it red then pink! it works! Cool

skully110
skully110 wrote:
2012-12-05 19:11:58 -0800

AWSOME IT WORKED
smile

Snowflake92
Snowflake92 wrote:
2012-12-04 09:41:56 -0800

Why the heck would you dip-dye your hair with kool-aid!? It is something you drink not something to put on your hair.

iluvmusic:)_2138105
iluvmusic:)_2138105 wrote:
2012-12-03 15:52:04 -0800

just dyed mii hair red!smile....in highlights thoe nd it shows!...awsum

summercane
summercane wrote:
2012-12-03 06:26:50 -0800

cool

{TheWhiteBarbie}
{TheWhiteBarbie} wrote:
2012-12-02 14:42:53 -0800

I already did it. It stays in trust me. But it works better on blonde hair cause it shows up more. Brown kinda shows up. Black hair dont really show up but if they made lighter colors it could work on black hair.

iyonababy09
iyonababy09 wrote:
2012-12-02 07:08:42 -0800

coool

pinky78389
pinky78389 wrote:
2012-12-02 06:13:44 -0800

...good idea BUT NOT HEALTHY FOR YOUR HAOR AT ALL ITS REALLY NOT GOOD

SuperSwagga
SuperSwagga wrote:
2012-12-02 02:56:33 -0800

im doin tht soon with my best friend

Tyonnia
Tyonnia wrote:
2012-12-01 22:53:33 -0800

wow this so amazing (am lying ) good job though

OmgIt'sMaddie
OmgIt'sMaddie wrote:
2012-12-01 22:46:43 -0800

I've done that before. I did mine red and now its orsnge.

neon baby
neon baby wrote:
2012-12-01 22:44:46 -0800

soooooooooooo coooooooool i have it green right now

pretty_swagg_100
pretty_swagg_100 wrote:
2012-12-01 22:42:06 -0800

haha wwe was on in da background

Never-Shout-Alexa!
Never-Shout-Alexa! wrote:
2012-12-01 22:25:51 -0800

My cuzz died it purple (like Barney purple Big Grin) and it turned out pink-ish..

MILAHLAH_2114879
MILAHLAH_2114879 wrote:
2012-12-01 22:23:13 -0800

I don't die myhair with a drink but i do dye my hair in different color varieties

cara_stevens
moderator
cara_stevens wrote:
2012-11-29 07:06:04 -0800

Any-1 know how to get blue? Can't find blue kool-aid anywhere but I've seen it and totally want it!

kstanz
kstanz wrote:
2012-11-28 01:15:36 -0800

My sister tried Purple and it did not work

* Im a Model
* Im a Model wrote:
2012-11-27 19:25:09 -0800

Yay!!!!........ i cant want ...... i doing it this weekend!!!!!!!!

If You Had to Be Dyed, What Color Would You Pick?

• I'd be dyed blue like Marty.
  • I'd be dyed orange like a giant walking tangerine.
  • I'd be dyed green to blend in with the trees and bushes.
  • I'd be pink - just cuz.

Who says blondes have more fun? Check out these celebs that are ditching their platinum blonde lo...
If you're tired of stylin' your hair the same way everyday, we have a solution for you! Yo...
Micro_hair dye_micro
I want to be myself and dying my hair makes me feel like an individual. Why doesn't my mom want m...
Want a new hair color that will make your teachers scream? Check out Underground Colors r...

geeta905
geeta905 posted in Friends:
Do you wish to be a star among your friends? Do you have the ambition to be spoken about largely among people/ Do you have the desire to be a part of the thrilling ride to win amazing prizes that you have always dreamt of?
LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50