Comments

Kool-Aid Dip Dyeing

How to dip dye your hair including a video on dyeing your ends with Kool-Aid . Back to Article

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2012-12-22 12:17:43 -0800

That's awesome. Big Grin

cappo1
cappo1 wrote:
2012-12-12 12:41:52 -0800

i would totally do this

ShaddyT1999
ShaddyT1999 wrote:
2012-12-06 13:42:59 -0800

Lol i so do that i died it red then pink! it works! Cool

skully110
skully110 wrote:
2012-12-05 19:11:58 -0800

AWSOME IT WORKED
smile

Snowflake92
Snowflake92 wrote:
2012-12-04 09:41:56 -0800

Why the heck would you dip-dye your hair with kool-aid!? It is something you drink not something to put on your hair.

iluvmusic:)_2138105
iluvmusic:)_2138105 wrote:
2012-12-03 15:52:04 -0800

just dyed mii hair red!smile....in highlights thoe nd it shows!...awsum

summercane
summercane wrote:
2012-12-03 06:26:50 -0800

cool

{TheWhiteBarbie}
{TheWhiteBarbie} wrote:
2012-12-02 14:42:53 -0800

I already did it. It stays in trust me. But it works better on blonde hair cause it shows up more. Brown kinda shows up. Black hair dont really show up but if they made lighter colors it could work on black hair.

iyonababy09
iyonababy09 wrote:
2012-12-02 07:08:42 -0800

coool

pinky78389
pinky78389 wrote:
2012-12-02 06:13:44 -0800

...good idea BUT NOT HEALTHY FOR YOUR HAOR AT ALL ITS REALLY NOT GOOD

SuperSwagga
SuperSwagga wrote:
2012-12-02 02:56:33 -0800

im doin tht soon with my best friend

Tyonnia
Tyonnia wrote:
2012-12-01 22:53:33 -0800

wow this so amazing (am lying ) good job though

OmgIt'sMaddie
OmgIt'sMaddie wrote:
2012-12-01 22:46:43 -0800

I've done that before. I did mine red and now its orsnge.

neon baby
neon baby wrote:
2012-12-01 22:44:46 -0800

soooooooooooo coooooooool i have it green right now

pretty_swagg_100
pretty_swagg_100 wrote:
2012-12-01 22:42:06 -0800

haha wwe was on in da background

Never-Shout-Alexa!
Never-Shout-Alexa! wrote:
2012-12-01 22:25:51 -0800

My cuzz died it purple (like Barney purple Big Grin) and it turned out pink-ish..

MILAHLAH_2114879
MILAHLAH_2114879 wrote:
2012-12-01 22:23:13 -0800

I don't die myhair with a drink but i do dye my hair in different color varieties

cara_stevens
moderator
cara_stevens wrote:
2012-11-29 07:06:04 -0800

Any-1 know how to get blue? Can't find blue kool-aid anywhere but I've seen it and totally want it!

kstanz
kstanz wrote:
2012-11-28 01:15:36 -0800

My sister tried Purple and it did not work

* Im a Model
* Im a Model wrote:
2012-11-27 19:25:09 -0800

Yay!!!!........ i cant want ...... i doing it this weekend!!!!!!!!

If You Had to Be Dyed, What Color Would You Pick?

• I'd be dyed blue like Marty.
  • I'd be dyed orange like a giant walking tangerine.
  • I'd be dyed green to blend in with the trees and bushes.
  • I'd be pink - just cuz.

Who says blondes have more fun? Check out these celebs that are ditching their platinum blonde lo...
If you're tired of stylin' your hair the same way everyday, we have a solution for you! Yo...
Micro_hair dye_micro
I want to be myself and dying my hair makes me feel like an individual. Why doesn't my mom want m...
Want a new hair color that will make your teachers scream? Check out Underground Colors r...

Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
reply about 1 hour
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
reply about 1 hour
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Personally I think you should just find things you like and wear them without worrying about what style it fits in to. You should express yourself, not conform to other people's views/standards. :)