Comments

Kool-Aid Dip Dyeing

How to dip dye your hair including a video on dyeing your ends with Kool-Aid . Back to Article

coolgirl8769
coolgirl8769 wrote:
2012-11-22 16:26:52 -0800

Sooooo cool I want to do that

Singlebaby_2306985
Singlebaby_2306985 wrote:
2012-11-21 19:36:27 -0800

My cousin died her hair red hehe

Miss 1 of a Kind
Miss 1 of a Kind wrote:
2012-11-21 19:18:35 -0800

I did that over the summer, it really works!(:

kep7hk
kep7hk wrote:
2012-11-21 19:12:04 -0800

Looks like blood.. COOL!

alexateCOOKIEMONSTER
alexateCOOKIEMONSTER wrote:
2012-11-20 22:41:11 -0800

That's cool I would totally do that

BellaizMyName101_2270919

GlitterGirlKutie wrote:
2012-11-18 08:26:25 -0800

Me Too

hey_bored
hey_bored wrote:
2012-11-16 17:17:47 -0800

im just gonna do it with real dye. but kool aid first so if i dnt like it i cn just wash it out.

becca12326
becca12326 wrote:
2012-11-16 14:39:13 -0800

so goin try so ku l8r

Lady Raine
Lady Raine wrote:
2012-11-15 18:28:12 -0800

im gonna try to that..

SwaqqinLikeMeh_2303706
SwaqqinLikeMeh_2303706 wrote:
2012-11-15 18:04:47 -0800

I been doing this since my friend told me about I dyed it red and purple

coolsr65ock

CraziiKittyLover93 wrote:
2012-11-14 16:34:58 -0800

Coooooooool!!

sparklerainbow
sparklerainbow wrote:
2012-11-14 16:20:58 -0800

i want to dye my hair so bad!!!!!!! Frustrated

cancerfighter1
cancerfighter1 wrote:
2012-11-14 15:58:24 -0800

doin that this weekend toatally doin purplesmile

R I S S A ;**♥
R I S S A ;**♥ wrote:
2012-11-14 15:49:14 -0800

Omgggggg , Kool-Aidd Bruhh , iOnn Need To Dyee My Haair Thoo '

If You Had to Be Dyed, What Color Would You Pick?

• I'd be dyed blue like Marty.
  • I'd be dyed orange like a giant walking tangerine.
  • I'd be dyed green to blend in with the trees and bushes.
  • I'd be pink - just cuz.

Who says blondes have more fun? Check out these celebs that are ditching their platinum blonde lo...
If you're tired of stylin' your hair the same way everyday, we have a solution for you! Yo...
Micro_hair dye_micro
I want to be myself and dying my hair makes me feel like an individual. Why doesn't my mom want m...
Want a new hair color that will make your teachers scream? Check out Underground Colors r...

GlimmeringSky16