Comments

Keep up-to-date with all the latest video game releases! Kidzworld has all the latest games to keep watch for. This week, we look at Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Wonderbook: Book of Spells, and LEGO The Lord of the Rings! Back to Article

hollyshadows

quandeel9 wrote:
2012-12-03 11:03:34 -0800

Blush

quandeel9
quandeel9 wrote:
2012-12-03 11:03:27 -0800

do you like little mix i do i love about them is that there
song is little mix dna: blush

quandeel9
quandeel9 wrote:
2012-12-03 10:57:34 -0800

i love mario but im like dont like him so much Hippie

pompom2013
pompom2013 wrote:
2012-11-21 08:07:41 -0800

i love mario

cadencelovesyou
cadencelovesyou wrote:
2012-11-16 10:16:44 -0800

love you mario its me mario i want to get that game so bad

lilkaty
lilkaty wrote:
2012-11-14 06:48:17 -0800

hey !! marino ma fav game lolxx Big Grin

Fave Harry Potter Spell?

• Flipendo is the best cuz it's so useful.
  • Incendio is my fave cuz I could use it to light people's shorts on fire!
  • Alohomora - getting into locked places is the best.
  • I don't care if it isn't a spell, flying on a broom is da bomb!

Micro_micro rocksmith
It's been a long year, but Rocksmith for PC is finally out! Play on any guitar and learn or recor...
Micro_pottermore-micro
You’ve read the books. You’ve seen all the movies. And still you want more – Harry Potter that is...
Micro_micro lego-harry-potter-years-5-7-announced
It time for LEGO Harry Potter to wrap up the series! Harry has grown impressively and so has this...
Flip 2D into 3D with Mario and crew as you save the Mushroom Kingdom from a new villain! Is this ...

Games in the forums

MoonlightEyes
I've played the second and the third and I enjoy playing it. I'm going to get the fourth for sure and I can't wait to see the custom content.
Gingerkissx
"PhotOwl" wrote:I just like building the houses. I used to play that game for HOURS! I can't wait for the new game to come out! Is anyone going to get it? My sister's like that. She built our parents houses on sims, we both made sims of ourselves and I play the household (because I prefer playing the sims to making sims/building houses). I'm definitely getting sims 4!
NightEmpress4
Sleepy
NightEmpress4
Easy. Switch places with me. Escape a black hole.
FireWolfRain
ZEUS! Mwuahaha! You cannot beat the lightning god! The GOD OF THE GODS! :D No... there's a more powerful god than that... -.-