Comments

Top 5 Winter Accessories

Winter is the season of warm-weather clothes and, most importantly, layers! Check out Kidzworld’s list of Top 5 Winter Accessories. Back to Article

Cassie823
Cassie823 wrote:
2013-01-12 14:58:19 -0800

I think Any kind of Boot (Combat, Fuzzy, Riding) is SO cute in the winter. Oversized sweaters and slouchy hats are a fave too. : )

Crush333
Crush333 wrote:
2013-01-06 17:14:11 -0800

I love the Candy Stripe nails! Big Grin

touchdown19
touchdown19 wrote:
2013-01-04 16:52:20 -0800

#5 and #4 and #1 are awesome smile I also like the nails but...idk not really "me" more bright maybe

dawn89d
dawn89d wrote:
2013-01-02 21:51:32 -0800

I love the nails (No. 3)

Collie.Baby
Collie.Baby wrote:
2013-01-02 21:51:32 -0800

I like them all but I like brown knee high riding boots better with leg warmers smile way cuter

shauna1926
shauna1926 wrote:
2012-11-19 15:58:03 -0800

defibetly #2 and #3

bearville
bearville wrote:
2012-11-14 18:01:22 -0800

yea, i like #3 and #2 the most..

crazy 1D
crazy 1D wrote:
2012-11-14 04:33:03 -0800

i like 3 and 2 the most

iyana14
iyana14 wrote:
2012-11-13 14:40:14 -0800

i like # 3

lolo1234
lolo1234 wrote:
2012-11-13 14:36:46 -0800

number 3 l ike the most

What's Your Must-Have Winter Accessory?

• Mittens and gloves.
  • A scarf to wrap around me.
  • A beanie or toque.
  • Furry boots.

Micro_winter boots micro
Check out the top 5 styles of boots this winter. Do Uggs take top billing? Did Hunter make the li...
Micro_beautiful_skin_micro
Winter can be harsh on your skin, making it dry, itchy, red, and worse. Protect and heal your ski...
Micro_winter nail trends-micro
Painting your nails isn’t just fun, it’s fashionable. If you need a “helping hand” to figure out ...
Micro_brogues-micro
The holiday season is here and that means lots of festive semi-formal parties - it’s the perfect ...

Charulata
Charulata posted in Style:
Cleanser..
DisneyanimeLover
"brunostar" wrote: "Boysrock50" wrote: True friends on kw or in real life? Either way, a true friend will always be there to support you when you have a problem, and will offer to help. A true friend will make the effort to talk to you, not wait for you to contact them first all the time. A true friend will stay your friend for years A true friend won't act different around others to impress them and leave you. A true friend listens to you just as much as they tell you things. A true friend makes you happy to be with them There are a lot of things that define a true friend, but really you already know whether your friend is a true friend or not. You just have to stop for a moment and think which sadly is something I don have
idxc-
idxc- posted in Family Issues:
i don't think the word 'desperate' has anything to do with that, tbh.
-MyChemicalRomance-
...See....the thing is....idek what you just said. Soooo.... And so, after I read it again, I got the parts where you said your uncle...looked like a dinosaur. Well, that has nothing to do with desperation. Maybe a little bit rude?
arthi
arthi posted in Friends:
In my opinion I think telling him is the best option and from what you told me it seems like he likes you too so Idon't think you should be shy but if you are you can always have a friend ask him out for you but I think it would be best if you asked him :)