Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Top 5 Winter Accessories

Winter is the season of warm-weather clothes and, most importantly, layers! Check out Kidzworld’s list of Top 5 Winter Accessories. Back to Article

Cassie823
Cassie823 wrote:
2013-01-12 14:58:19 -0800

I think Any kind of Boot (Combat, Fuzzy, Riding) is SO cute in the winter. Oversized sweaters and slouchy hats are a fave too. : )

Crush333
Crush333 wrote:
2013-01-06 17:14:11 -0800

I love the Candy Stripe nails! Big Grin

touchdown19
touchdown19 wrote:
2013-01-04 16:52:20 -0800

#5 and #4 and #1 are awesome smile I also like the nails but...idk not really "me" more bright maybe

dawn89d
dawn89d wrote:
2013-01-02 21:51:32 -0800

I love the nails (No. 3)

Collie.Baby
Collie.Baby wrote:
2013-01-02 21:51:32 -0800

I like them all but I like brown knee high riding boots better with leg warmers smile way cuter

shauna1926
shauna1926 wrote:
2012-11-19 15:58:03 -0800

defibetly #2 and #3

bearville
bearville wrote:
2012-11-14 18:01:22 -0800

yea, i like #3 and #2 the most..

crazy 1D
crazy 1D wrote:
2012-11-14 04:33:03 -0800

i like 3 and 2 the most

iyana14
iyana14 wrote:
2012-11-13 14:40:14 -0800

i like # 3

lolo1234
lolo1234 wrote:
2012-11-13 14:36:46 -0800

number 3 l ike the most

What's Your Must-Have Winter Accessory?

• Mittens and gloves.
  • A scarf to wrap around me.
  • A beanie or toque.
  • Furry boots.

Micro_winter boots micro
Check out the top 5 styles of boots this winter. Do Uggs take top billing? Did Hunter make the li...
Micro_beautiful_skin_micro
Winter can be harsh on your skin, making it dry, itchy, red, and worse. Protect and heal your ski...
Micro_winter nail trends-micro
Painting your nails isn’t just fun, it’s fashionable. If you need a “helping hand” to figure out ...
Micro_brogues-micro
The holiday season is here and that means lots of festive semi-formal parties - it’s the perfect ...

jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.
snowflake_icy_dragon
Hey well I think u are so right about the hair thing.
Homeschooler
Homeschooler posted in Friends:
I'm not trying to be rude...but don't do the hair thing. Just don't. I know a lot of guys and they don't like flirty girls. Just be friend first and if he seems interested, and if you are ready for it, talk to your parents about going a little farther. One again, I'm not trying to be mean, but I just want you to be safe ;)
kuzivakwashe
kuzivakwashe posted in Friends:
hi, i have a guy i like He's name is Malachi. I really like him. He is from my youth group. Everytime i look at him he looks at him. I was told it means he likes me. Just go to him and say hi and act natural ok.  i know you will nervous but just be calm
Raccoonsrule
Raccoonsrule posted in Friends:
Just casually walk up to him, say Hi, look your best on that day. i mean, it can't hurt. Talk to him! Hang out! Have lunch. Flip your hair when he's looking your way. Be nice, not pushy.     Wish you luck!  :hippie :D