Comments

Top 5 Winter Accessories

Winter is the season of warm-weather clothes and, most importantly, layers! Check out Kidzworld’s list of Top 5 Winter Accessories. Back to Article

Cassie823
Cassie823 wrote:
2013-01-12 14:58:19 -0800

I think Any kind of Boot (Combat, Fuzzy, Riding) is SO cute in the winter. Oversized sweaters and slouchy hats are a fave too. : )

Crush333
Crush333 wrote:
2013-01-06 17:14:11 -0800

I love the Candy Stripe nails! Big Grin

touchdown19
touchdown19 wrote:
2013-01-04 16:52:20 -0800

#5 and #4 and #1 are awesome smile I also like the nails but...idk not really "me" more bright maybe

dawn89d
dawn89d wrote:
2013-01-02 21:51:32 -0800

I love the nails (No. 3)

Collie.Baby
Collie.Baby wrote:
2013-01-02 21:51:32 -0800

I like them all but I like brown knee high riding boots better with leg warmers smile way cuter

shauna1926
shauna1926 wrote:
2012-11-19 15:58:03 -0800

defibetly #2 and #3

bearville
bearville wrote:
2012-11-14 18:01:22 -0800

yea, i like #3 and #2 the most..

crazy 1D
crazy 1D wrote:
2012-11-14 04:33:03 -0800

i like 3 and 2 the most

iyana14
iyana14 wrote:
2012-11-13 14:40:14 -0800

i like # 3

lolo1234
lolo1234 wrote:
2012-11-13 14:36:46 -0800

number 3 l ike the most

What's Your Must-Have Winter Accessory?

• Mittens and gloves.
  • A scarf to wrap around me.
  • A beanie or toque.
  • Furry boots.

Micro_winter boots micro
Check out the top 5 styles of boots this winter. Do Uggs take top billing? Did Hunter make the li...
Micro_beautiful_skin_micro
Winter can be harsh on your skin, making it dry, itchy, red, and worse. Protect and heal your ski...
Micro_winter nail trends-micro
Painting your nails isn’t just fun, it’s fashionable. If you need a “helping hand” to figure out ...
Micro_brogues-micro
The holiday season is here and that means lots of festive semi-formal parties - it’s the perfect ...

kaykay2002
reply about 1 hour
CocoC01
CocoC01 posted in Family Issues:
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Style:
converse, vans are a converse wannabe and I can't stand it when people wear them with no socks, its so chavy!
Thunderpandapaw