Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Winter Fa-fa-fa-fashion 2012

So, there’s a beautiful one-of-a-kind snowflake on your tongue and your butt is frozen cold, what do you wear? Something that is both unique and beautiful as a snowflake but also keeps your butt warm. Back to Article

doctorbrownie
doctorbrownie wrote:
2012-11-27 13:46:41 -0800

i agree with liberty

liberty1410
liberty1410 wrote:
2012-11-26 23:11:25 -0800

I WOULD TOTALLY WEAR SOME OF THAT STUFF....just not together ever

ariel101
ariel101 wrote:
2012-11-26 18:58:22 -0800

i still dnt get shorts nd tights you are either hot are cold

shauna1926
shauna1926 wrote:
2012-11-19 15:56:01 -0800

i am all bout fa fa fa fashion!

Jaden24♥
Jaden24♥ wrote:
2012-11-18 16:36:05 -0800

Oh my god..
Fashion no - no : Camo..

emmabow123
emmabow123 wrote:
2012-11-15 12:58:03 -0800

in the winter you can get thicker tights

Supermaaan.
Supermaaan. wrote:
2012-11-15 12:28:41 -0800

love the shorts

Obey_Lexii
Obey_Lexii wrote:
2012-11-15 11:11:21 -0800

I Fucing Love Clothes !!

palmtree5454
palmtree5454 wrote:
2012-11-15 08:26:58 -0800

shorts and tights always will work no matter what the season

L@r!$$@ @lexandrova
L@r!$$@ @lexandrova wrote:
2012-11-15 04:39:44 -0800

luv the clths in the first pic, hate the heels do...im a tomboy, go figure....?

Lovelysun
Lovelysun wrote:
2012-11-15 02:37:14 -0800

ye right try 2 convince me! tights? shorts? in winter? seriously?!

Angelous
Angelous wrote:
2012-11-15 02:09:21 -0800

I like to wear shorts and tights

Lady Raine
Lady Raine wrote:
2012-11-14 20:17:18 -0800

first of all who wear tights inda winter..and wft is the first gurl wearin?

:))Uniqually Meh;))
:))Uniqually Meh;)) wrote:
2012-11-14 17:52:51 -0800

dem ppl gon get sick!
really leggins?? iight!

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2012-11-14 15:15:02 -0800

..Okie

pooka7
pooka7 wrote:
2012-11-14 15:00:23 -0800

i want wear big boots like the type that come to your knees ..with fur at the top snug and warm
if i can learn how to knit sleeves i,ll try makeing a
sweater for my self ...

EmzyLou
EmzyLou wrote:
2012-11-14 13:37:16 -0800

I only ever wear shorts and tights, even in summer. One of the many disadvatages of living in the uk. Swear to god its winter all the time -.-

PhotOwl
moderator
PhotOwl wrote:
2012-11-14 11:50:20 -0800

I wish I could pull off the shorts and leggings, but it's way too cold for that!

Poll.winter

What's more important, staying warm or staying in fashion?

• Fashion will keep me warm!
  • I don't care what I look like as long as I'm warm.
  • It's about finding the balance.
  • What's cold? I get sun all year long!