Comments

Winter Fa-fa-fa-fashion 2012

So, there’s a beautiful one-of-a-kind snowflake on your tongue and your butt is frozen cold, what do you wear? Something that is both unique and beautiful as a snowflake but also keeps your butt warm. Back to Article

doctorbrownie
doctorbrownie wrote:
2012-11-27 13:46:41 -0800

i agree with liberty

liberty1410
liberty1410 wrote:
2012-11-26 23:11:25 -0800

I WOULD TOTALLY WEAR SOME OF THAT STUFF....just not together ever

ariel101
ariel101 wrote:
2012-11-26 18:58:22 -0800

i still dnt get shorts nd tights you are either hot are cold

shauna1926
shauna1926 wrote:
2012-11-19 15:56:01 -0800

i am all bout fa fa fa fashion!

Jaden24♥
Jaden24♥ wrote:
2012-11-18 16:36:05 -0800

Oh my god..
Fashion no - no : Camo..

emmabow123
emmabow123 wrote:
2012-11-15 12:58:03 -0800

in the winter you can get thicker tights

Supermaaan.
Supermaaan. wrote:
2012-11-15 12:28:41 -0800

love the shorts

Obey_Lexii
Obey_Lexii wrote:
2012-11-15 11:11:21 -0800

I Fucing Love Clothes !!

palmtree5454
palmtree5454 wrote:
2012-11-15 08:26:58 -0800

shorts and tights always will work no matter what the season

L@r!$$@ @lexandrova
L@r!$$@ @lexandrova wrote:
2012-11-15 04:39:44 -0800

luv the clths in the first pic, hate the heels do...im a tomboy, go figure....?

Lovelysun
Lovelysun wrote:
2012-11-15 02:37:14 -0800

ye right try 2 convince me! tights? shorts? in winter? seriously?!

Angelous
Angelous wrote:
2012-11-15 02:09:21 -0800

I like to wear shorts and tights

Lady Raine
Lady Raine wrote:
2012-11-14 20:17:18 -0800

first of all who wear tights inda winter..and wft is the first gurl wearin?

:))Uniqually Meh;))
:))Uniqually Meh;)) wrote:
2012-11-14 17:52:51 -0800

dem ppl gon get sick!
really leggins?? iight!

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2012-11-14 15:15:02 -0800

..Okie

pooka7
pooka7 wrote:
2012-11-14 15:00:23 -0800

i want wear big boots like the type that come to your knees ..with fur at the top snug and warm
if i can learn how to knit sleeves i,ll try makeing a
sweater for my self ...

EmzyLou
EmzyLou wrote:
2012-11-14 13:37:16 -0800

I only ever wear shorts and tights, even in summer. One of the many disadvatages of living in the uk. Swear to god its winter all the time -.-

PhotOwl
moderator
PhotOwl wrote:
2012-11-14 11:50:20 -0800

I wish I could pull off the shorts and leggings, but it's way too cold for that!

Poll.winter

What's more important, staying warm or staying in fashion?

• Fashion will keep me warm!
  • I don't care what I look like as long as I'm warm.
  • It's about finding the balance.
  • What's cold? I get sun all year long!

Micro_winter micro
Winter is the season of warm-weather clothes and, most importantly, layers! Check out Kidzworld’s...
Micro_winter boots micro
Check out the top 5 styles of boots this winter. Do Uggs take top billing? Did Hunter make the li...
Micro_fall sweaters girls micro
We're feeling warm and fuzzy about fall. Colored sweaters, geometric patterns, cardigans and slou...
Micro_polkadotmicro
Polka dots are on trend from fingernails to sneakers and everything in between. Check out how to ...

Pokemonfan101
Pokemonfan101 posted in Friends:
once some1 in my class i hated peed in my best friend's drink bottle i was so mad if the teacher wasnt there he would have been killed by ME! he got in so much trouble and was kept down a year and then expeld! he was evil! evil i say EVIL
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
You really like this guy :p Hmm... my guess is that he does, in fact, like you -props to you chica! (: However, I can not be positive. From what I can see, you really have two options here (okay, I suppose there are more...): 1. You can wait. If he does like you, he'll let you know eventually. From your description it seems that he might be a little shy when it comes to such feelings.I could be wrong...- but if he truly does, he'll be able to overcome that. Note: A friend's looking at you they'll probably continue to do so after you've turned to look at them. Guys who like you often turn away or make funny faces (friends make faces as well). It  really depends on their personality.    2. Talk to him. It'd probably be hard, but  (ehhh... I'll have to continue later...)
shae508
shae508 posted in Family Issues:
Punch him. I'm kidding, don't hit.  Now, I WOULD suggest talking to him, but people had alredy done that. so here's the devil way to do it. :devil 1. Eat all HIS food and yours, give him a taste of his own grape-flavored medicine. 2. Next time he's out steal back your's and your mother's speakers. 3.  Refuse to do your chores too, when your parents question it, just say if your brother doesn't have to do it, then you don't have to either. there, hope this helps. :) For more devil tips go to. BLAHBLAHNOTREALWEBSITE.FAKE.
getreal62
my mum always is crying qnd she thinks that whatever she does is not good enough for us :(
reply 1 day