Comments

Kidzworld Kitchen: Thanksgiving Leftovers

Everyone loves Thanksgiving dinner, but the never-ending turkey leftovers are a little less lovable! Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-12-15 08:55:12 -0800

I Like pie

Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 wrote:
2013-12-01 10:34:04 -0800

YOU MAKE ME HUNGRY

hugebear
junior mod
hugebear wrote:
2013-12-01 10:24:28 -0800

the turkey potato pie looks derlicious and the noodles Big Grin

fatbelly23
fatbelly23 wrote:
2013-11-30 19:19:29 -0800

looks good im hungry now goingn to feed my belly

Baby260
Baby260 wrote:
2013-11-29 10:22:06 -0800

noodles ;D

unicornlicious
unicornlicious wrote:
2013-11-29 09:17:56 -0800

Omg, those turkey tacos look tasty!

Kate217
Kate217 wrote:
2013-11-28 23:16:47 -0800

never tried must check it out
yippi

lovlypuppys
lovlypuppys wrote:
2013-11-06 17:34:09 -0800

really,really deliouse.

rayjohn
rayjohn wrote:
2013-10-17 10:12:09 -0700

Looks delicioussmile

animefreakXD
animefreakXD wrote:
2013-10-14 05:34:28 -0700

that looks so good! Imma try that! smile

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-10-14 05:32:34 -0700

turkey tacos dovjdfoivdf

lovlypuppys
lovlypuppys wrote:
2013-10-12 19:07:36 -0700

o my god they look sooooo deliouse. thanks for the tips. Angel

JennyD

jimena wrote:
2012-12-31 16:04:29 -0800

turkey chow mein grode Tongue Out

doctorbrownie
doctorbrownie wrote:
2012-11-26 15:58:07 -0800

today my teacher helper came in and said at her house she had so many leftovers and she hates eating plain ol turkey every night....i guess shes not as creative as kw

R I S S A ;**♥
R I S S A ;**♥ wrote:
2012-11-25 16:03:07 -0800

Turkey Chow Mein & Turkey Tacos ((:
No Liee '

-Orange Sherbet
-Orange Sherbet wrote:
2012-11-25 11:43:36 -0800

Looks delicious! Big Grin

-Allie-
junior mod
-Allie- wrote:
2012-11-24 07:16:57 -0800

Turkey salad sammich'es are the bomb too!!

catsrcute9
catsrcute9 wrote:
2012-11-23 19:13:42 -0800

We just eat leftovers because they taste and look great! Wink

What's Your Fave Recipe?

• Paper Mache Muck.
  • Uncooked cookie dough.
  • Homemade face masks.
  • Toast.

Micro_micro.leafgarland
Thanksgiving is a time to celebrate the family that surrounds you and the feast that lies before ...
Micro_micro_cornucopia
A cornucopia is an ancient symbol for abundance. Literally it translates from its Latin derivativ...
Micro_fall micro
If there is one positive thing about the summer coming to an end it is that the beautiful season ...
Micro_kitchen micro
Time to get out your backpack and choose your outfit for the first day because school is back in ...

american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
Hi Jaera!      sisihastwobunnies is right. It's perfectly fine for you to have a crush, but you're a little young for a "love life." Don't worry though! Someday, if it's meant to be (Ha ^-^) you'll find the one who's just right for you. Until then, it's great to have good guy friends -and in years to come if one of those friendships develop into something more, then props to you (:  Future advice: You have to understand that feelings aren't always mutual. You may like someone and they'll see you only as a friend -or vice versa.  THIS IS OKAY.  It may hurt, but that's just proof that you'll have to move on. Something better is ahead,  you simply haven't gotten there yet (: Having patience can be hard, but it's worth it. Good luck! -And I hoped this helped!                                    Wishing you the best,                                             american_brit ^-^
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
I want to own a pony  You want to own a pony it was dirty and smelly  All animals has their own unique smell and its how animals smell. You was feeling ill so it could of smelt even worse I felt low in the class You was ill and its understandable that you was feeling awful I feel really nervous about going tomorrow for a proper riding day. Me suggestion is to ask the stables for the horse you would feel more comfortables riding I think it's 8 hours 15 minutes!  I knows you think there wont be breaks but there will be and probably about every hour or so.  Dont worry about this. Yay you got all jodphurs and boots and your all set. Me suggestion is go along tomorrow and relax and enjoy it.  Sure it does costs money to go there but your parents wouldnt be organising it if they hadnt got the money to pay.  If you doesnt like it after you tried it then say you dont wanna go again. It does sounds epical though and good luck for tomorrow  :angel
ElfyKathy
I went to own a pony day but I got the start of a short illness and I was scared and it was dirty and smelly and I felt low in the class but I was oldest on the biggest horse and now I feel really nervous about going tomorrow for a proper riding day. I think it's 8 hours 15 minutes! That's like, school with no break or lunch and four extra lessons! I acted excited cause I got rosettes and lollies and mum took me out for jodpurs and boots but now I feel a bit sick and tight and wobbly even though it was fun on wednesday and I have 3 sort of friends there already and the horse I rode, Bob, was great! Mum's in Wales and having a nice time so I don't want to dull her and I talked to Dad but he said 'don't worry I don't know what mum will think sorry'. I don't want to say no or quit later on cause: I'll feel bad to Bob The stables is just up the road so when I see the owner (who's real nice to me) or the instructor (who's at my school) I'll feel bad for saying no I don't want to join you I feel like mum will be disappointed cause she used to adore riding and had 2 horses and a pony I always begged to ride since I was 3 and so it's been over a decade! It costs cash. Cash, cash, cash. From mum and dad's pockets. Cash.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"noordinarygirl" wrote: Have you ever heard the saying, "Life is not about finding yourself, but creating yourself"? You already have traits, quirks, gifts, and talents put in you by God, and you just need to "put yourself out there" to discover what they are and what you can do with them. Don't worry so much about knowing who you are right now, you'll find that out in time. Just try to become the best you can be with what you have." Exactly ^-^ I don't think I could explain it any better. "_ALizB_" wrote:So pretty much what y'all are saying is, give it time?  Basically. Take time to learn about yourself. *What do you like to do? *What're dreams? *What're you scared of? *What makes you laugh? *What upsets you? *Are you happy? Why or why not? *What would you like to change? Can you? If so, what're you going to do about it? *Etcetera *Etcetera Life's a time to ask questions. You have to understand though, it doesn't always offer clear answers -but they're there; not always easily seen, but always there.
hugebear
hugebear posted in Friends:
Ello and Im sorry for saying this but from what you has said so far you hardly knows either of them.  You like them cos of how they look. Me advise is get to know both of them and be the friends first and see what happens if something happens and how your feelings evolves. Take your time and good luck :) :love