Comments

Kidzworld Kitchen: Thanksgiving Leftovers

Everyone loves Thanksgiving dinner, but the never-ending turkey leftovers are a little less lovable! Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-12-15 08:55:12 -0800

I Like pie

Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 wrote:
2013-12-01 10:34:04 -0800

YOU MAKE ME HUNGRY

hugebear
junior mod
hugebear wrote:
2013-12-01 10:24:28 -0800

the turkey potato pie looks derlicious and the noodles Big Grin

fatbelly23
fatbelly23 wrote:
2013-11-30 19:19:29 -0800

looks good im hungry now goingn to feed my belly

Baby260
Baby260 wrote:
2013-11-29 10:22:06 -0800

noodles ;D

unicornlicious
unicornlicious wrote:
2013-11-29 09:17:56 -0800

Omg, those turkey tacos look tasty!

Kate217
Kate217 wrote:
2013-11-28 23:16:47 -0800

never tried must check it out
yippi

lovlypuppys
lovlypuppys wrote:
2013-11-06 17:34:09 -0800

really,really deliouse.

rayjohn
rayjohn wrote:
2013-10-17 10:12:09 -0700

Looks delicioussmile

animefreakXD
animefreakXD wrote:
2013-10-14 05:34:28 -0700

that looks so good! Imma try that! smile

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-10-14 05:32:34 -0700

turkey tacos dovjdfoivdf

lovlypuppys
lovlypuppys wrote:
2013-10-12 19:07:36 -0700

o my god they look sooooo deliouse. thanks for the tips. Angel

JennyD

jimena wrote:
2012-12-31 16:04:29 -0800

turkey chow mein grode Tongue Out

doctorbrownie
doctorbrownie wrote:
2012-11-26 15:58:07 -0800

today my teacher helper came in and said at her house she had so many leftovers and she hates eating plain ol turkey every night....i guess shes not as creative as kw

R I S S A ;**♥
R I S S A ;**♥ wrote:
2012-11-25 16:03:07 -0800

Turkey Chow Mein & Turkey Tacos ((:
No Liee '

-Orange Sherbet
-Orange Sherbet wrote:
2012-11-25 11:43:36 -0800

Looks delicious! Big Grin

-Allie-
junior mod
-Allie- wrote:
2012-11-24 07:16:57 -0800

Turkey salad sammich'es are the bomb too!!

catsrcute9
catsrcute9 wrote:
2012-11-23 19:13:42 -0800

We just eat leftovers because they taste and look great! Wink

What's Your Fave Recipe?

• Paper Mache Muck.
  • Uncooked cookie dough.
  • Homemade face masks.
  • Toast.

Micro_micro.leafgarland
Thanksgiving is a time to celebrate the family that surrounds you and the feast that lies before ...
Micro_micro_cornucopia
A cornucopia is an ancient symbol for abundance. Literally it translates from its Latin derivativ...
Micro_fall micro
If there is one positive thing about the summer coming to an end it is that the beautiful season ...
Micro_fall micro
Micro_kitchen micro
Time to get out your backpack and choose your outfit for the first day because school is back in ...

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
kaykay2002
kaykay2002 posted in Friends:
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
She is obviously NOT your best friend. I wouldn't even call her a friend She is a bully who thinks she can have her own way She thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs you Be smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you. I would either: Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymore or: Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore. I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too.
-Allie-
-Allie- posted in Friends:
I would drop her for two main reasons. One - guilt by association. Meaning people might be afraid to be your friend because they think you might bully them too like she does.  Two - Losing her "only friend" as you say may make her realize she needs to make a change on how she treats people. In any case, do it nicely if you do! HTH!
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
She's not a very good friend.