Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Crush Has a Broken Heart

Confused Lover asks: There is this guy in my class who I like and I think he likes me back, but I’m not sure if he’ll ask me out. His last girlfriend broke up with him and he was pretty devastated. I think he is scared to ask me out because he’s afraid I’ll reject him. Should I talk to him about it and try to make him feel better or convince him that I wouldn't do that to him? Back to Article

Jyniah47
Jyniah47 wrote:
2014-01-22 12:09:37 -0800

that was true

Bandzman14
Bandzman14 wrote:
2014-01-22 08:18:56 -0800

Fmoi

GHOST345
GHOST345 wrote:
2014-01-22 08:06:35 -0800

let him know your there for him he'll understand that

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-01-22 07:43:18 -0800

If your crush's girlfriend or boyfriend cant see how great they are then they dont desvere them

girlplz1
girlplz1 wrote:
2013-11-19 16:14:14 -0800

Just give up on love like i did....

springchick556
springchick556 wrote:
2013-08-16 14:58:48 -0700

tell him wat u feel and make him feel confident that u will be there for him and u know it really works..and have a happy life....

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-16 13:22:27 -0700

wait never mind

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-16 13:22:18 -0700

don't break his heart AGAIN

GreenJoker109
GreenJoker109 wrote:
2013-07-31 18:09:14 -0700

help him get through it and if he tries to make a move then tell him you like him and if he likes you back JACKPOT!!!

Lost_Dreams
Lost_Dreams wrote:
2013-04-08 02:41:45 -0700

wait for him to come to you, or wait for him to heal before you go to him

airhead
airhead wrote:
2013-03-22 17:33:49 -0700

I agree

airhead
airhead wrote:
2013-03-22 17:30:49 -0700

If i had that problem I would just be myself and if he comes to me than he comes to me and if he doesnt than i would just take time to let it go

coolsisk
coolsisk wrote:
2013-02-26 14:21:42 -0800

flirting is different for everybody!

Coolswag59
Coolswag59 wrote:
2013-01-14 04:11:20 -0800

YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS. DON'T STOP. THIS IS SO FREAKY.
1. say your name ten times.
2. say your mom's name five times.
3. say your crushes three times♥.
...4. paste this to five other groups
.........................................................If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday.
But if you read this and do not paste this, then you
will have very bad luck

madvieve
madvieve wrote:
2013-01-11 18:52:18 -0800

I like a guy who just broke up, and my friend likes him, we agreed not to get angry if he dates either of us, but I don't know how to flirt, or if I am!People say I flirt but I don't know what it is.

tewwkewl4you
tewwkewl4you wrote:
2012-12-29 08:59:25 -0800

i think you shud wait for him to show that he likes you, until then b a good friend and just be there for him.

vampirequeen999
vampirequeen999 wrote:
2012-12-28 10:12:22 -0800

i think u should just wait a little. if he takes it that hard when u break up, u might feel like u have 2 b there

Mz Beautiful
Mz Beautiful wrote:
2012-12-27 21:19:05 -0800

Yea u might get lucky

priya16
priya16 wrote:
2012-12-23 12:20:50 -0800

samee!!!!!Wink

priya16
priya16 wrote:
2012-12-23 12:20:25 -0800

i agree!!!1 smile

Broken Heart - Been There, Done That?

• When my relationships end, it is the worst pain.
  • Nope, when it's over, it's over. Never look back.

Micro_deardish-boyfriendreputation-micro
Hesitant asks: I recently started going out with a boy from another school. He’s really nice and ...
Micro_deardish-crush-micro
Dear Dish-It: I’ve had a crush on this guy for over two years now. We’ve had five classes togethe...
Micro_deardishit-jealous-micro
Jealous asks: I don’t like my ex-boyfriend anymore, but when he started dating another girl I fel...
Micro_deardishit-singledout-micro
Lover Girl asks: "I want a boyfriend because all my friends have one, but it’s the summer holiday...

Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Style:
Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Style:
Hi, I'm not really into fashion but I can tell you one thing. You can just dress normally, just the way you like! It doesn't matter whether you're a teenager or not. It's also really important to you feel comfortable in your clothes. Remember, your clothing won't define you! :D
Bonnie2
Bonnie2 posted in Style:
Okay, so my hair isn't the 'best'. I have 'West Indian' Hair (it's naturally curly) and I have to use loads of products to make it nice when I'm straightening my hair. It then dries and all the softness and grease has gone ( :-( ). That's the annoying part. I would like a few nice, easy hairstyles that will look nice with my West Indian hair (that's all spiky and spidery when it's been straightened) even if it's as simple as peeling an orange! Anything would help!
Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Style:
I am a teenage girl, so I'm either supposed to dress colorful or just fully goth. I want to dress grunge. Basically 90's street kinda. My mom gets mad at my cause she doesn't want me dressing all black, I told her that's not what grunge is. So, I am dressing pretty grunge, but I need ideas on hair styles and makeup for this style.
Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Friends:
Ok, so I have a Best Friend, I used to have 2, but one moved away and won't text me, and the other still "acts" like my best friend, but here is the problem. When I do stuff with other people, it offends her, when I don't reply to her text real quick, in her mind, im ignoring her. IT'S ALSO STARTING TO GET ANNOYING CAUSE SHE COPIES ME. She copied my halloween costume, i was gonna be a character off of american horror story. If i don't share my music with her, she says sharing is caring and she walks off.   Now I understand that this might be social and anxiety issues and she needs somebody to cling onto. But I'm just tired of trying. I need advice : (