Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Crush Has a Broken Heart

Confused Lover asks: There is this guy in my class who I like and I think he likes me back, but I’m not sure if he’ll ask me out. His last girlfriend broke up with him and he was pretty devastated. I think he is scared to ask me out because he’s afraid I’ll reject him. Should I talk to him about it and try to make him feel better or convince him that I wouldn't do that to him? Back to Article

Jyniah47
Jyniah47 wrote:
2014-01-22 12:09:37 -0800

that was true

Bandzman14
Bandzman14 wrote:
2014-01-22 08:18:56 -0800

Fmoi

GHOST345
GHOST345 wrote:
2014-01-22 08:06:35 -0800

let him know your there for him he'll understand that

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-01-22 07:43:18 -0800

If your crush's girlfriend or boyfriend cant see how great they are then they dont desvere them

girlplz1
girlplz1 wrote:
2013-11-19 16:14:14 -0800

Just give up on love like i did....

springchick556
springchick556 wrote:
2013-08-16 14:58:48 -0700

tell him wat u feel and make him feel confident that u will be there for him and u know it really works..and have a happy life....

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-16 13:22:27 -0700

wait never mind

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-16 13:22:18 -0700

don't break his heart AGAIN

GreenJoker109
GreenJoker109 wrote:
2013-07-31 18:09:14 -0700

help him get through it and if he tries to make a move then tell him you like him and if he likes you back JACKPOT!!!

Lost_Dreams
Lost_Dreams wrote:
2013-04-08 02:41:45 -0700

wait for him to come to you, or wait for him to heal before you go to him

airhead
airhead wrote:
2013-03-22 17:33:49 -0700

I agree

airhead
airhead wrote:
2013-03-22 17:30:49 -0700

If i had that problem I would just be myself and if he comes to me than he comes to me and if he doesnt than i would just take time to let it go

coolsisk
coolsisk wrote:
2013-02-26 14:21:42 -0800

flirting is different for everybody!

Coolswag59
Coolswag59 wrote:
2013-01-14 04:11:20 -0800

YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS. DON'T STOP. THIS IS SO FREAKY.
1. say your name ten times.
2. say your mom's name five times.
3. say your crushes three times♥.
...4. paste this to five other groups
.........................................................If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday.
But if you read this and do not paste this, then you
will have very bad luck

madvieve
madvieve wrote:
2013-01-11 18:52:18 -0800

I like a guy who just broke up, and my friend likes him, we agreed not to get angry if he dates either of us, but I don't know how to flirt, or if I am!People say I flirt but I don't know what it is.

tewwkewl4you
tewwkewl4you wrote:
2012-12-29 08:59:25 -0800

i think you shud wait for him to show that he likes you, until then b a good friend and just be there for him.

vampirequeen999
vampirequeen999 wrote:
2012-12-28 10:12:22 -0800

i think u should just wait a little. if he takes it that hard when u break up, u might feel like u have 2 b there

Mz Beautiful
Mz Beautiful wrote:
2012-12-27 21:19:05 -0800

Yea u might get lucky

priya16
priya16 wrote:
2012-12-23 12:20:50 -0800

samee!!!!!Wink

priya16
priya16 wrote:
2012-12-23 12:20:25 -0800

i agree!!!1 smile

Broken Heart - Been There, Done That?

• When my relationships end, it is the worst pain.
  • Nope, when it's over, it's over. Never look back.

Micro_deardish-boyfriendreputation-micro
Hesitant asks: I recently started going out with a boy from another school. He’s really nice and ...
Micro_deardish-crush-micro
Dear Dish-It: I’ve had a crush on this guy for over two years now. We’ve had five classes togethe...
Micro_deardishit-jealous-micro
Jealous asks: I don’t like my ex-boyfriend anymore, but when he started dating another girl I fel...
Micro_deardishit-singledout-micro
Lover Girl asks: "I want a boyfriend because all my friends have one, but it’s the summer holiday...

twyla215
twyla215 posted in Family Issues:
"just for fun" wrote:Dear Dash-It and Friends,(this is my sissys account..we both use it)I'm a girl of course.. And I've got 13 this july 03.. and the thhing is I don't feel like my growth is perfect for my age! I'm really skinny.. I like being skinny! 'Cause my body looks great! And any boys could be impressed by my body! ;)My hight is only 4'8!! A 13 years old girl is only 4'8!! yeah I feel really sad! As for my cousin she's 5'3 and she's skinny too but she's tall!! I feel bad when she bullies me..So Is there a quick way for me to get tall in 1 month?yes the white stuff is normal its dischargeAlso I haven't started my period. I get white gloomy stuffs that smells funny. And I haven't talked to my mom or anyone about it yet. I'm really ashamed..but is this normal?And I think my ###### are not normal for my "puny" I mean small height or body! Their growing and growing! Their size is 29!! I'm feeling guilty! Is there any exercises to make them smaller?Thats that help me....
LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Longish light brown wavy hair with natural blonde streaks. It's natural i don't dye my hair
rainbowloomer13
I am homeschooled and a little bit lonely.....but I still have lots of friends. and great family!!
HeHasRisen
HeHasRisen posted in Style:
Dear  Dish-It I want to Impress my Boy Friend by wearing a sleeveless top but the school has a stupid dress code that says: tanks must be 3 fingers wide, No Sleeveless tops!!!, Your skirts must be as long as your finger tips!!! If I don't follow all these rules then i will be suspended from school or sent home to get new clothes. What Should I Do?  ~SchoolDressCodeDisFollower~
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Style:
I nearly always wear jean shorts. As for tops its normally whats handed to me, but I've got a job so I have some spending money :)
reply 1 day