Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Crush Has a Broken Heart

Confused Lover asks: There is this guy in my class who I like and I think he likes me back, but I’m not sure if he’ll ask me out. His last girlfriend broke up with him and he was pretty devastated. I think he is scared to ask me out because he’s afraid I’ll reject him. Should I talk to him about it and try to make him feel better or convince him that I wouldn't do that to him? Back to Article

Jyniah47
Jyniah47 wrote:
2014-01-22 12:09:37 -0800

that was true

Bandzman14
Bandzman14 wrote:
2014-01-22 08:18:56 -0800

Fmoi

GHOST345
GHOST345 wrote:
2014-01-22 08:06:35 -0800

let him know your there for him he'll understand that

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-01-22 07:43:18 -0800

If your crush's girlfriend or boyfriend cant see how great they are then they dont desvere them

girlplz1
girlplz1 wrote:
2013-11-19 16:14:14 -0800

Just give up on love like i did....

springchick556
springchick556 wrote:
2013-08-16 14:58:48 -0700

tell him wat u feel and make him feel confident that u will be there for him and u know it really works..and have a happy life....

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-16 13:22:27 -0700

wait never mind

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-16 13:22:18 -0700

don't break his heart AGAIN

GreenJoker109
GreenJoker109 wrote:
2013-07-31 18:09:14 -0700

help him get through it and if he tries to make a move then tell him you like him and if he likes you back JACKPOT!!!

Lost_Dreams
Lost_Dreams wrote:
2013-04-08 02:41:45 -0700

wait for him to come to you, or wait for him to heal before you go to him

airhead
airhead wrote:
2013-03-22 17:33:49 -0700

I agree

airhead
airhead wrote:
2013-03-22 17:30:49 -0700

If i had that problem I would just be myself and if he comes to me than he comes to me and if he doesnt than i would just take time to let it go

coolsisk
coolsisk wrote:
2013-02-26 14:21:42 -0800

flirting is different for everybody!

Coolswag59
Coolswag59 wrote:
2013-01-14 04:11:20 -0800

YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS. DON'T STOP. THIS IS SO FREAKY.
1. say your name ten times.
2. say your mom's name five times.
3. say your crushes three times♥.
...4. paste this to five other groups
.........................................................If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday.
But if you read this and do not paste this, then you
will have very bad luck

madvieve
madvieve wrote:
2013-01-11 18:52:18 -0800

I like a guy who just broke up, and my friend likes him, we agreed not to get angry if he dates either of us, but I don't know how to flirt, or if I am!People say I flirt but I don't know what it is.

tewwkewl4you
tewwkewl4you wrote:
2012-12-29 08:59:25 -0800

i think you shud wait for him to show that he likes you, until then b a good friend and just be there for him.

vampirequeen999
vampirequeen999 wrote:
2012-12-28 10:12:22 -0800

i think u should just wait a little. if he takes it that hard when u break up, u might feel like u have 2 b there

Mz Beautiful
Mz Beautiful wrote:
2012-12-27 21:19:05 -0800

Yea u might get lucky

priya16
priya16 wrote:
2012-12-23 12:20:50 -0800

samee!!!!!Wink

priya16
priya16 wrote:
2012-12-23 12:20:25 -0800

i agree!!!1 smile

Broken Heart - Been There, Done That?

• When my relationships end, it is the worst pain.
  • Nope, when it's over, it's over. Never look back.

Micro_deardish-boyfriendreputation-micro
Hesitant asks: I recently started going out with a boy from another school. He’s really nice and ...
Micro_deardish-crush-micro
Dear Dish-It: I’ve had a crush on this guy for over two years now. We’ve had five classes togethe...
Micro_deardishit-jealous-micro
Jealous asks: I don’t like my ex-boyfriend anymore, but when he started dating another girl I fel...
Micro_deardishit-singledout-micro
Lover Girl asks: "I want a boyfriend because all my friends have one, but it’s the summer holiday...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Family Issues:
When it comes to friends dissing you...why are they dissing you? Did you tell them? If you do decide or have done that, expect some harsh comments. People these days only know what they have ben taught, on both sides of this topic. The thing that you need to remember is, "Are these friends really friends if they are going to diss me?"
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Family Issues:
Many answers to that one, mate. The question isn't is it, the question is should it. Legally? No Ethically? No Spiritually? Eh...pass. Scientifically? Debatable. It really depends on who you're asking and what you're asking it about. For example, this group says that yes, it is wrong. This group over here, however, says it is not. To what are you referring to?
GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:Talk to her about it and see if she'll stop. Explain your side of the story. Offer to help her outside of school so she doesn't copy. If she doesn't listen, perhaps give the teacher a heads up. They might be able to work with her so she doesn't have to copy. thanks
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Friends:
Kirsteeeeen
It is definitely not. You are who you are and feel the way you feel.