Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Crush Has a Broken Heart

Confused Lover asks: There is this guy in my class who I like and I think he likes me back, but I’m not sure if he’ll ask me out. His last girlfriend broke up with him and he was pretty devastated. I think he is scared to ask me out because he’s afraid I’ll reject him. Should I talk to him about it and try to make him feel better or convince him that I wouldn't do that to him? Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

Jyniah47
Jyniah47 wrote:
2014-01-22 12:09:37 -0800

that was true

report
Bandzman14
Bandzman14 wrote:
2014-01-22 08:18:56 -0800

Fmoi

report
GHOST345
GHOST345 wrote:
2014-01-22 08:06:35 -0800

let him know your there for him he'll understand that

report
XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-01-22 07:43:18 -0800

If your crush's girlfriend or boyfriend cant see how great they are then they dont desvere them

report
girlplz1
girlplz1 wrote:
2013-11-19 16:14:14 -0800

Just give up on love like i did....

report
springchick556
springchick556 wrote:
2013-08-16 14:58:48 -0700

tell him wat u feel and make him feel confident that u will be there for him and u know it really works..and have a happy life....

report
JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-16 13:22:27 -0700

wait never mind

report
JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-16 13:22:18 -0700

don't break his heart AGAIN

report
GreenJoker109
GreenJoker109 wrote:
2013-07-31 18:09:14 -0700

help him get through it and if he tries to make a move then tell him you like him and if he likes you back JACKPOT!!!

report
Lost_Dreams
Lost_Dreams wrote:
2013-04-08 02:41:45 -0700

wait for him to come to you, or wait for him to heal before you go to him

report
airhead
airhead wrote:
2013-03-22 17:33:49 -0700

I agree

report
airhead
airhead wrote:
2013-03-22 17:30:49 -0700

If i had that problem I would just be myself and if he comes to me than he comes to me and if he doesnt than i would just take time to let it go

report
coolsisk
coolsisk wrote:
2013-02-26 14:21:42 -0800

flirting is different for everybody!

report
Coolswag59
Coolswag59 wrote:
2013-01-14 04:11:20 -0800

YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS. DON'T STOP. THIS IS SO FREAKY.
1. say your name ten times.
2. say your mom's name five times.
3. say your crushes three times♥.
...4. paste this to five other groups
.........................................................If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday.
But if you read this and do not paste this, then you
will have very bad luck

report
madvieve
madvieve wrote:
2013-01-11 18:52:18 -0800

I like a guy who just broke up, and my friend likes him, we agreed not to get angry if he dates either of us, but I don't know how to flirt, or if I am!People say I flirt but I don't know what it is.

report
tewwkewl4you
tewwkewl4you wrote:
2012-12-29 08:59:25 -0800

i think you shud wait for him to show that he likes you, until then b a good friend and just be there for him.

report
vampirequeen999
vampirequeen999 wrote:
2012-12-28 10:12:22 -0800

i think u should just wait a little. if he takes it that hard when u break up, u might feel like u have 2 b there

report
Mz Beautiful
Mz Beautiful wrote:
2012-12-27 21:19:05 -0800

Yea u might get lucky

report
priya16
priya16 wrote:
2012-12-23 12:20:50 -0800

samee!!!!!Wink

report
priya16
priya16 wrote:
2012-12-23 12:20:25 -0800

i agree!!!1 smile

report
back to story
F1011316068283

Broken Heart - Been There, Done That?

  • When my relationships end, it is the worst pain.
  • Nope, when it's over, it's over. Never look back.

related stories

Micro_deardish-boyfriendreputation-micro
Hesitant asks: I recently started going out with a boy from another school. He’s really nice and ...
Micro_deardish-crush-micro
Dear Dish-It: I’ve had a crush on this guy for over two years now. We’ve had five classes togethe...
Micro_deardishit-jealous-micro
Jealous asks: I don’t like my ex-boyfriend anymore, but when he started dating another girl I fel...
Micro_deardishit-singledout-micro
Lover Girl asks: "I want a boyfriend because all my friends have one, but it’s the summer holiday...

Dear Dish-It in the forums

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
Yeah I had a friend in the same situation as you, he was too scared to say anything so we spoke for him. Now the 'friend' has changed and hes our mate. Just tell her straight and firmly, its the only way
reply 2 minutes
kaykay2002
kaykay2002 posted in Friends:
"Boysrock50" wrote:She is obviously NOT your best friend.I wouldn't even call her a friendShe is a bully who thinks she can have her own wayShe thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs youBe smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you.I would either:Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymoreor:Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore.I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too. Thanks I actually might try that but she is really stubborn and will not take no for an answer I have tried just ignoring her but he will kick, hit, or punch me to get attention. my parents also don't like her bcuz she is bossy. I also have to go to summer camp with her for the next 2 weeks and w have to be buddies for it so i think i might die
reply 6 minutes
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
She is obviously NOT your best friend. I wouldn't even call her a friend She is a bully who thinks she can have her own way She thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs you Be smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you. I would either: Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymore or: Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore. I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too.
reply 19 minutes
-Allie-
-Allie- posted in Friends:
I would drop her for two main reasons. One - guilt by association. Meaning people might be afraid to be your friend because they think you might bully them too like she does.  Two - Losing her "only friend" as you say may make her realize she needs to make a change on how she treats people. In any case, do it nicely if you do! HTH! 
reply 25 minutes
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
She's not a very good friend.
reply 34 minutes