Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Crush Has a Broken Heart

Confused Lover asks: There is this guy in my class who I like and I think he likes me back, but I’m not sure if he’ll ask me out. His last girlfriend broke up with him and he was pretty devastated. I think he is scared to ask me out because he’s afraid I’ll reject him. Should I talk to him about it and try to make him feel better or convince him that I wouldn't do that to him? Back to Article

Jyniah47
Jyniah47 wrote:
2014-01-22 12:09:37 -0800

that was true

Bandzman14
Bandzman14 wrote:
2014-01-22 08:18:56 -0800

Fmoi

GHOST345
GHOST345 wrote:
2014-01-22 08:06:35 -0800

let him know your there for him he'll understand that

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-01-22 07:43:18 -0800

If your crush's girlfriend or boyfriend cant see how great they are then they dont desvere them

girlplz1
girlplz1 wrote:
2013-11-19 16:14:14 -0800

Just give up on love like i did....

springchick556
springchick556 wrote:
2013-08-16 14:58:48 -0700

tell him wat u feel and make him feel confident that u will be there for him and u know it really works..and have a happy life....

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-16 13:22:27 -0700

wait never mind

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-16 13:22:18 -0700

don't break his heart AGAIN

GreenJoker109
GreenJoker109 wrote:
2013-07-31 18:09:14 -0700

help him get through it and if he tries to make a move then tell him you like him and if he likes you back JACKPOT!!!

Lost_Dreams
Lost_Dreams wrote:
2013-04-08 02:41:45 -0700

wait for him to come to you, or wait for him to heal before you go to him

airhead
airhead wrote:
2013-03-22 17:33:49 -0700

I agree

airhead
airhead wrote:
2013-03-22 17:30:49 -0700

If i had that problem I would just be myself and if he comes to me than he comes to me and if he doesnt than i would just take time to let it go

coolsisk
coolsisk wrote:
2013-02-26 14:21:42 -0800

flirting is different for everybody!

Coolswag59
Coolswag59 wrote:
2013-01-14 04:11:20 -0800

YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS. DON'T STOP. THIS IS SO FREAKY.
1. say your name ten times.
2. say your mom's name five times.
3. say your crushes three times♥.
...4. paste this to five other groups
.........................................................If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday.
But if you read this and do not paste this, then you
will have very bad luck

madvieve
madvieve wrote:
2013-01-11 18:52:18 -0800

I like a guy who just broke up, and my friend likes him, we agreed not to get angry if he dates either of us, but I don't know how to flirt, or if I am!People say I flirt but I don't know what it is.

tewwkewl4you
tewwkewl4you wrote:
2012-12-29 08:59:25 -0800

i think you shud wait for him to show that he likes you, until then b a good friend and just be there for him.

vampirequeen999
vampirequeen999 wrote:
2012-12-28 10:12:22 -0800

i think u should just wait a little. if he takes it that hard when u break up, u might feel like u have 2 b there

Mz Beautiful
Mz Beautiful wrote:
2012-12-27 21:19:05 -0800

Yea u might get lucky

priya16
priya16 wrote:
2012-12-23 12:20:50 -0800

samee!!!!!Wink

priya16
priya16 wrote:
2012-12-23 12:20:25 -0800

i agree!!!1 smile

Broken Heart - Been There, Done That?

• When my relationships end, it is the worst pain.
  • Nope, when it's over, it's over. Never look back.

Micro_deardish-boyfriendreputation-micro
Hesitant asks: I recently started going out with a boy from another school. He’s really nice and ...
Micro_deardish-crush-micro
Dear Dish-It: I’ve had a crush on this guy for over two years now. We’ve had five classes togethe...
Micro_deardishit-jealous-micro
Jealous asks: I don’t like my ex-boyfriend anymore, but when he started dating another girl I fel...
Micro_deardishit-singledout-micro
Lover Girl asks: "I want a boyfriend because all my friends have one, but it’s the summer holiday...

Charulata
Charulata posted in Style:
Hey buddy. Let's share here that which color of Lip Stick do you prefer.  I prefer Prune color. And you??
reply about 1 hour
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"Bwubbles" wrote:My best friend will NOT stop self harming. She's told about 2 other of our close friends and we all tried to work together to make her stop. She'd just lost her favorite cousin, that's when it all started. We tried to tell her that there's better things to do but she just will NOT stop! I've already told her mom, and there's still no stopping her! I'm just really worried for her and I don't know what else to do!  =( =( Tell you're guidance consular at school. That should help.
Bwubbles
Bwubbles posted in Friends:
I hang out with a bunch of different groups of people.. All of which have drama. And it is NOT fun. They all expect me to choose a side and start making me feel bad so that I would HAVE to pick them. It really doesn't make me feel so good, I don't know what to do. :/
Bwubbles
Bwubbles posted in Friends:
BookwormKat
BookwormKat posted in Friends:
My bestie Lydia's mom, had her when she was 12. Lydia's mom is like the best mom out there. True, Lydia has a hard time not having a dad and having to be real responsible. But Rosalyn is an awesome mom. Don't be so judgy people.