Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Crush Has a Broken Heart

Confused Lover asks: There is this guy in my class who I like and I think he likes me back, but I’m not sure if he’ll ask me out. His last girlfriend broke up with him and he was pretty devastated. I think he is scared to ask me out because he’s afraid I’ll reject him. Should I talk to him about it and try to make him feel better or convince him that I wouldn't do that to him? Back to Article

priya16

2012-12-16 19:42:00 -0800

love is real
only in fairy tales

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2012-12-16 15:15:50 -0800

I don't believe in love .-_-.

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2012-12-16 15:15:24 -0800

I don't believe in love ._.

kei kei 123
kei kei 123 wrote:
2012-12-15 11:06:19 -0800

truuueeeeeeeeeeeee

unicorns101:)
unicorns101:) wrote:
2012-12-10 17:08:02 -0800

this is the exacted story of mah boyfriend

***love*trust***
***love*trust*** wrote:
2012-12-09 18:52:49 -0800

its ok, the only reason he is probably scared is because he doesnt want to get rejected again, so your right, but if you wanna go out with him so bad, just ask him. I know you'll be nervous the first time but it will be ok. cause you guys could grow up get married and have kids, only because of one little question Wink
sincerley,
***love*trust***

sweet_lady
sweet_lady wrote:
2012-12-09 17:05:16 -0800

i think you should tell him how u feel

natasha78
natasha78 wrote:
2012-12-05 09:24:26 -0800

i hve a bf too so yt a

kat1235
kat1235 wrote:
2012-12-03 16:57:17 -0800

ok im in the same situation but he still likes the girl so gtht makes it even harder but what i do is i just make sure thtmy flirting is noticable and hope he falls in love hope tis helped!!!!! -karlie

kat1235

funnyboo23_1368531 wrote:
2012-12-03 06:02:40 -0800

Awwwwww...thanks

JJ99_foreva
JJ99_foreva wrote:
2012-12-03 06:00:09 -0800

funnyboo- Hes a looser... You look like the perfect girl...Any girl would be dumb to try to break up with you

funnyboo23_1368531
funnyboo23_1368531 wrote:
2012-12-03 05:54:26 -0800

My ex tried to date me nd three other girls...seems like I could never find d right one

ems zone
ems zone wrote:
2012-12-03 05:51:49 -0800

You should totally tell him

mokeydokey
mokeydokey wrote:
2012-11-28 18:56:06 -0800

Hmm...I've been there it helps if your there for him when he needs a friend...and then he'll see that your mostly there for him when he needs you!smile .....and also when you talk to him .....try to cheer him up!smile

flirtaddict
flirtaddict wrote:
2012-11-25 22:45:30 -0800

I say u take controll and be there for himm

Broken Heart - Been There, Done That?

• When my relationships end, it is the worst pain.
  • Nope, when it's over, it's over. Never look back.

Micro_deardish-boyfriendreputation-micro
Hesitant asks: I recently started going out with a boy from another school. He’s really nice and ...
Micro_deardish-crush-micro
Dear Dish-It: I’ve had a crush on this guy for over two years now. We’ve had five classes togethe...
Micro_deardishit-jealous-micro
Jealous asks: I don’t like my ex-boyfriend anymore, but when he started dating another girl I fel...
Micro_deardishit-singledout-micro
Lover Girl asks: "I want a boyfriend because all my friends have one, but it’s the summer holiday...

pinksaran
Ok
reply about 1 hour
brunostar
helping baby sit cleaning (dishes, yards, houses, etc) washing cars  walking dogs/caring for animals pet sitting selling baked goods and drinks that's all i can think of at the moment :P
pinksaran
What summer jobs are good for 8 year olds? I'm going to get my class job. But when it's summer break. What's the best jobs to have? PS  my school is more like a second home. That's why I posted it on family issues.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
Hi Jaera!      sisihastwobunnies is right. It's perfectly fine for you to have a crush, but you're a little young for a "love life." Don't worry though! Someday, if it's meant to be (Ha ^-^) you'll find the one who's just right for you. Until then, it's great to have good guy friends -and in years to come if one of those friendships develop into something more, then props to you (:  Future advice: You have to understand that feelings aren't always mutual. You may like someone and they'll see you only as a friend -or vice versa.  THIS IS OKAY.  It may hurt, but that's just proof that you'll have to move on. Something better is ahead,  you simply haven't gotten there yet (: Having patience can be hard, but it's worth it. Good luck! -And I hoped this helped!                                    Wishing you the best,                                             american_brit ^-^
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
I want to own a pony  You want to own a pony it was dirty and smelly  All animals has their own unique smell and its how animals smell. You was feeling ill so it could of smelt even worse I felt low in the class You was ill and its understandable that you was feeling awful I feel really nervous about going tomorrow for a proper riding day. Me suggestion is to ask the stables for the horse you would feel more comfortables riding I think it's 8 hours 15 minutes!  I knows you think there wont be breaks but there will be and probably about every hour or so.  Dont worry about this. Yay you got all jodphurs and boots and your all set. Me suggestion is go along tomorrow and relax and enjoy it.  Sure it does costs money to go there but your parents wouldnt be organising it if they hadnt got the money to pay.  If you doesnt like it after you tried it then say you dont wanna go again. It does sounds epical though and good luck for tomorrow  :angel