Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Crush Has a Broken Heart

Confused Lover asks: There is this guy in my class who I like and I think he likes me back, but I’m not sure if he’ll ask me out. His last girlfriend broke up with him and he was pretty devastated. I think he is scared to ask me out because he’s afraid I’ll reject him. Should I talk to him about it and try to make him feel better or convince him that I wouldn't do that to him? Back to Article

priya16

2012-12-16 19:42:00 -0800

love is real
only in fairy tales

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2012-12-16 15:15:50 -0800

I don't believe in love .-_-.

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2012-12-16 15:15:24 -0800

I don't believe in love ._.

kei kei 123
kei kei 123 wrote:
2012-12-15 11:06:19 -0800

truuueeeeeeeeeeeee

unicorns101:)
unicorns101:) wrote:
2012-12-10 17:08:02 -0800

this is the exacted story of mah boyfriend

***love*trust***
***love*trust*** wrote:
2012-12-09 18:52:49 -0800

its ok, the only reason he is probably scared is because he doesnt want to get rejected again, so your right, but if you wanna go out with him so bad, just ask him. I know you'll be nervous the first time but it will be ok. cause you guys could grow up get married and have kids, only because of one little question Wink
sincerley,
***love*trust***

sweet_lady
sweet_lady wrote:
2012-12-09 17:05:16 -0800

i think you should tell him how u feel

natasha78
natasha78 wrote:
2012-12-05 09:24:26 -0800

i hve a bf too so yt a

kat1235
kat1235 wrote:
2012-12-03 16:57:17 -0800

ok im in the same situation but he still likes the girl so gtht makes it even harder but what i do is i just make sure thtmy flirting is noticable and hope he falls in love hope tis helped!!!!! -karlie

kat1235

funnyboo23_1368531 wrote:
2012-12-03 06:02:40 -0800

Awwwwww...thanks

JJ99_foreva
JJ99_foreva wrote:
2012-12-03 06:00:09 -0800

funnyboo- Hes a looser... You look like the perfect girl...Any girl would be dumb to try to break up with you

funnyboo23_1368531
funnyboo23_1368531 wrote:
2012-12-03 05:54:26 -0800

My ex tried to date me nd three other girls...seems like I could never find d right one

ems zone
ems zone wrote:
2012-12-03 05:51:49 -0800

You should totally tell him

mokeydokey
mokeydokey wrote:
2012-11-28 18:56:06 -0800

Hmm...I've been there it helps if your there for him when he needs a friend...and then he'll see that your mostly there for him when he needs you!smile .....and also when you talk to him .....try to cheer him up!smile

flirtaddict
flirtaddict wrote:
2012-11-25 22:45:30 -0800

I say u take controll and be there for himm

Broken Heart - Been There, Done That?

• When my relationships end, it is the worst pain.
  • Nope, when it's over, it's over. Never look back.

Micro_deardish-boyfriendreputation-micro
Hesitant asks: I recently started going out with a boy from another school. He’s really nice and ...
Micro_deardish-crush-micro
Dear Dish-It: I’ve had a crush on this guy for over two years now. We’ve had five classes togethe...
Micro_deardishit-jealous-micro
Jealous asks: I don’t like my ex-boyfriend anymore, but when he started dating another girl I fel...
Micro_deardishit-singledout-micro
Lover Girl asks: "I want a boyfriend because all my friends have one, but it’s the summer holiday...

woahitskar
woahitskar posted in Style:
Black Of Mice & Men tee-shirt, with an orange sweatshirt over it. Black sweatpants. Purple socks.
reply about 1 hour
BookwormKat
BookwormKat posted in Style:
green cargo pants black skin tight tee wide black head band over hair in bun neon, mitch-matched socks
reply about 1 hour
brunostar
brunostar posted in Friends:
Oh the joys of being human. I want to be a dang turtle.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"jordand08" wrote: "MissD" wrote: I just wanted to chime in - I agree with the above poster :) It's tough to be a creative, many people generally react strongly when they a. either feel threatened by something (in this case your individuality and talent - drawing is a gift!) or b. are a little jealous. I always like to think when people are rude - it's more of a negative reflection of their own insecurity and self and LESS about you at all.  Despite knowing that - it's still hurts. I am glad you shared your story, that was brave and I bet other girls here will feel a little better knowing they are not alone in feeling this way.  Lastly, I know none of you guys know me yet as today is my first day BUT I LOVE, like LOVE Henry David Thoreau. He is one of my absolute favourite writers. <3    Haha that's great, yes, he is. When my grandfather died we had put it as a quote.  Haha (: You guys are amazing! Great advice ^-^ Now my little bit of advice... thanks for leaving such a broad area to touch on... *grumbles* What can I say? And don't you forget it! Remember, if you ever need a friend, I''ll be here. So... send me a friend request if you're up to it ^-^
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
I think it's good that you put this up. It's obvious that you care about him. Maybe he just needs a friend? Not necessarily... "a girl."  Do you know why he's been so down?