Comments

Blake Lively Fun Facts!

Blake Lively has become familiar to Gossip Girl fans over the last few years as Serena Van Der Woodsen, as well as starring in movies like Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants and The Green Lantern. Find out more about her in Blake Lively Fun Facts! Back to Article

;anchor.
;anchor. wrote:
2013-01-02 13:58:43 -0800

you're so lame amanda. xD

;amandamarie.-
;amandamarie.- wrote:
2013-01-02 13:57:34 -0800

forth person to thumbs it down, lol. i'm cool right?

Starry Eyed
Starry Eyed wrote:
2012-12-02 18:40:14 -0800

I love her

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2012-12-02 18:33:48 -0800

shes a year older than the guy on my pic

cheersleader
cheersleader wrote:
2012-11-28 21:50:21 -0800

luv her. she inspires me and she's beautiful.

cutie10075
cutie10075 wrote:
2012-11-25 15:39:59 -0800

Such A Beautiful women love her!!!! Love

MARRZ32
MARRZ32 wrote:
2012-11-25 12:06:55 -0800

but she is pretty smile

MARRZ32
MARRZ32 wrote:
2012-11-25 12:06:29 -0800

i dont no who that is?????????? Confused

jessie makes u smile (:_2242279
jessie makes u smile (:_2242279 wrote:
2012-11-19 18:20:13 -0800

I think shes awsome c:

♥Paradise Heart♥
♥Paradise Heart♥ wrote:
2012-11-19 10:42:56 -0800

She's so pretty! I love her! She's an amazing actress! GO BLAKE!

Poll

Whose Style Do You Like the Best?

• Serena van der Woodsen.
  • Blair Waldorf.
  • Jenny Humphrey.
  • All of 'em look great!

Micro_virgo micro
Virgo is the motherly, down-to-earth sign of the zodiac. What does that say about how to dress? R...
Micro_penn badgley micro
How much do you love Dan Humphrey on Gossip Girl? Find out more about Penn Badgley, the actor who...
Micro_celebs and pooches micro
Celebrities like Justin Bieber, Blake Lively and Lauren Conrad have the cutest pets! Kidzworld ha...
Micro_leonardo-dicaprio_micro
Leonardo DiCaprio went from child star to Hollywood hunk in no time at all. Now he has won the he...

Entertainment in the forums

heyitsangel
heyitsangel posted in Celebs:
I have no celeb crush
lakink
lakink posted in Celebs:
Justin bieber  :blush
-Gwen42--
-Gwen42-- posted in Movies:
HUNGER GAMES ALL THE WAY!!!
-Gwen42--
I <3 loom braclets!!!
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Movies:
"ThunderSpirit" wrote: "WithdrawnSoul" wrote: Definitely not me. The previous movie was boring at the first time watching it, I'm pretty sure it's going to be the same this time. (*・-・) Thank you. I'm pretty sure the reason a lot of people read the book was because 'everyone else was reading it,' and that is the reason I looked into Hunger Games as well, I won't lie. Don't get me wrong, I liked the Hunger Games and Catching Fire, but Mockingjay was a little boring. Not much happened until the very end, and by then my brain shut down. So, no. "ThunderSpirit" wrote: "WithdrawnSoul" wrote: Definitely not me. The previous movie was boring at the first time watching it, I'm pretty sure it's going to be the same this time. (*・-・) Thank you. I'm pretty sure the reason a lot of people read the book was because 'everyone else was reading it,' and that is the reason I looked into Hunger Games as well, I won't lie. Don't get me wrong, I liked the Hunger Games and Catching Fire, but Mockingjay was a little boring. Not much happened until the very end, and by then my brain shut down. So, no. WHAT DO YOU MEAN NOTHING HAPPENED? So many of peoples fav characters died! Peeta gets messed up in the head! Katness is struggling! I mean how was it boring? Well ok i guess it was your opinion but still.