Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Best Friend's An Attention Seeker

Overlooked asks: My best friend has become such an attention seeker. She tries to act overly confident and wears revealing clothes. One minute she’ll be my friend, and as soon as there are boys around, it’s like I don’t even exist. I try to talk to her and she only pretends to listen while looking over my head at the boys behind me. What should I do? Back to Article

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-06-27 01:41:16 -0700

My friend was the exact same

Brendiii_12
Brendiii_12 wrote:
2014-02-10 16:00:49 -0800

Lame. That's why I don't have girl friends thy are brats....most arez

RainbowPiggy490
RainbowPiggy490 wrote:
2014-01-23 16:03:11 -0800

There a attention seeker at my school and she fake breaks a leg one day the next day her leg is fine! One time i saw her tak off her cast and walk-_-

im-living
im-living wrote:
2014-01-16 13:04:46 -0800

I hate attention seakers

Tatiana111
Tatiana111 wrote:
2014-01-16 11:05:40 -0800

I don't like attention seekers. I hope she has a child early and learns from her mistake your friend. Maybe then it'll teach her a lesson.

illeanaz
illeanaz wrote:
2013-12-09 19:47:55 -0800

what the use in seeking attention

lexiegrey12
lexiegrey12 wrote:
2013-10-05 09:53:54 -0700

ugh, i hate them my mortal enemies

EmoSkittleGirl
EmoSkittleGirl wrote:
2013-10-05 08:32:44 -0700

I really dislike attention seekers , I talk to a few of them everyday. I am not gonna name them but just letting you know it's annoying sometimes.

princess subrina
princess subrina wrote:
2013-10-05 08:28:56 -0700

what do you do prettygurl229

prettygirl229
prettygirl229 wrote:
2013-10-05 08:25:03 -0700

My bff does that everyday!!!

princess subrina
princess subrina wrote:
2013-10-05 08:21:36 -0700

i am looking for a best friend who won't do that to me smile

-ImpossibleDreams-
-ImpossibleDreams- wrote:
2013-09-30 17:48:46 -0700

over and over everyday .-.

-ImpossibleDreams-
-ImpossibleDreams- wrote:
2013-09-30 17:48:19 -0700

One of my friends are annoying sometimes cause all she tells me is the same thing over and over everyday .-.

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-09-30 17:40:10 -0700

wow......

FunGirlLondon
FunGirlLondon wrote:
2013-09-26 15:15:27 -0700

That's not very nice

caitlinkay
caitlinkay wrote:
2013-05-05 17:05:43 -0700

its annoying when my friends do that but most of my friends are boys so i don't have really anything to worry about but I do cause boys are weird even my friend Hayden he does the weirdest things

queenbethan1234
queenbethan1234 wrote:
2013-04-28 04:41:09 -0700

walk with her and try and avoid other boys and tell her

NilNil
NilNil wrote:
2013-04-07 17:25:56 -0700

be more revealing and attention seeking than her.

flirtaddict
flirtaddict wrote:
2013-04-02 20:44:07 -0700

I know how that feels!!!!!!!!! my best friend can be a bit of a you know what and it isn't pretty when I confront her

i31direction
i31direction wrote:
2013-04-02 18:37:16 -0700

SHE SHOULD NOT BE FRIENDS WITH THAT GIRL SHE SHOULD BE TREATED WITH RESPECT.

What's Sure to Get His Attention?

• Smile and giggle at all his jokes.
  • The bend-and-snap technique from Legally Blonde.
  • Follow him home from school every day - even though you live on the other side of town.
  • What's with the games? Just ask him out and stop playin' around already!

Micro_deardishit-jealous-micro
Jealous asks: I don’t like my ex-boyfriend anymore, but when he started dating another girl I fel...
Loner asks: "There is a girl in my class and she is very posh and stuck up! I make a new friend a...
My best friend smokes. She smokes for attention and it is killing me. I'm so lost! ...
My mom's a bit odd when it comes to men. She dates a lot, and has gotten pregnant t...

kitcat165
kitcat165 posted in Friends:
well this is kind of a long story but ill try to make it as short as possible. so it all started about 4 years ago. this new boy came to my school. he was super cute and all the girls had a crush on him. at first i did not like him in a crush way but after a while feelings started growing. we started talking and he seemed to like me to. after elementary was done we ended up going to the same middle school.fast forward to this year me and him are in the same class. while i was in 6th grade i found my best friend me and her been bffs since then. she is also in the same class. ever since the begging of this year they grew really close. they are always talking and it seems like she like him and vice versa. every time they are together i feel this overwhelming since of jealousy and anger. like is she better than me or??? the thing that really gets to me is that she knew i liked him. omg i need advice like what should i do :mad
Macbarbie09
I have a huge problem. When my dad told me that there were Minion and Homer Simpson Slippers i was like bribing for them and my mom said NO. Doesn't she know that people have Feelings?I just want those slippers very badly. I can't stop thinking about them. I WANT those MINION OR HOMER SIMPSON SLIPPERS! My mom is no fun anymore!  :devil  :devil
Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 posted in Friends:
"1Dglittercat43" wrote:omg u have the same username as bethany mota on youtube!!!!anyways, do u think that u  like him? try to hang around for a bit and ask his friends if he likes you, try to stay close to him (not stalkerlike, u know wat i mean) and see if it seems like he likes you, ask your friends to help 2! that's cause i like Macbarbie07.
Hello121
Hello121 posted in Style:
How do I ask my mum that I want to get my eyebrows done? Everyone has :(
foreverfamily
foreverfamily posted in Friends:
Your you and your unique there's no need to change just because your friends don't accept you as you and if they don't stop when you ask them to they must not be your true friends you will find better friends then them out there because your you and your unique who wouldn't want to be friends with you I want to be your friend