Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Best Friend's An Attention Seeker

Overlooked asks: My best friend has become such an attention seeker. She tries to act overly confident and wears revealing clothes. One minute she’ll be my friend, and as soon as there are boys around, it’s like I don’t even exist. I try to talk to her and she only pretends to listen while looking over my head at the boys behind me. What should I do? Back to Article

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-06-27 01:41:16 -0700

My friend was the exact same

Brendiii_12
Brendiii_12 wrote:
2014-02-10 16:00:49 -0800

Lame. That's why I don't have girl friends thy are brats....most arez

RainbowPiggy490
RainbowPiggy490 wrote:
2014-01-23 16:03:11 -0800

There a attention seeker at my school and she fake breaks a leg one day the next day her leg is fine! One time i saw her tak off her cast and walk-_-

im-living
im-living wrote:
2014-01-16 13:04:46 -0800

I hate attention seakers

Tatiana111
Tatiana111 wrote:
2014-01-16 11:05:40 -0800

I don't like attention seekers. I hope she has a child early and learns from her mistake your friend. Maybe then it'll teach her a lesson.

illeanaz
illeanaz wrote:
2013-12-09 19:47:55 -0800

what the use in seeking attention

lexiegrey12
lexiegrey12 wrote:
2013-10-05 09:53:54 -0700

ugh, i hate them my mortal enemies

EmoSkittleGirl
EmoSkittleGirl wrote:
2013-10-05 08:32:44 -0700

I really dislike attention seekers , I talk to a few of them everyday. I am not gonna name them but just letting you know it's annoying sometimes.

princess subrina
princess subrina wrote:
2013-10-05 08:28:56 -0700

what do you do prettygurl229

prettygirl229
prettygirl229 wrote:
2013-10-05 08:25:03 -0700

My bff does that everyday!!!

princess subrina
princess subrina wrote:
2013-10-05 08:21:36 -0700

i am looking for a best friend who won't do that to me smile

-ImpossibleDreams-
-ImpossibleDreams- wrote:
2013-09-30 17:48:46 -0700

over and over everyday .-.

-ImpossibleDreams-
-ImpossibleDreams- wrote:
2013-09-30 17:48:19 -0700

One of my friends are annoying sometimes cause all she tells me is the same thing over and over everyday .-.

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-09-30 17:40:10 -0700

wow......

FunGirlLondon
FunGirlLondon wrote:
2013-09-26 15:15:27 -0700

That's not very nice

caitlinkay
caitlinkay wrote:
2013-05-05 17:05:43 -0700

its annoying when my friends do that but most of my friends are boys so i don't have really anything to worry about but I do cause boys are weird even my friend Hayden he does the weirdest things

queenbethan1234
queenbethan1234 wrote:
2013-04-28 04:41:09 -0700

walk with her and try and avoid other boys and tell her

NilNil
NilNil wrote:
2013-04-07 17:25:56 -0700

be more revealing and attention seeking than her.

flirtaddict
flirtaddict wrote:
2013-04-02 20:44:07 -0700

I know how that feels!!!!!!!!! my best friend can be a bit of a you know what and it isn't pretty when I confront her

i31direction
i31direction wrote:
2013-04-02 18:37:16 -0700

SHE SHOULD NOT BE FRIENDS WITH THAT GIRL SHE SHOULD BE TREATED WITH RESPECT.

What's Sure to Get His Attention?

• Smile and giggle at all his jokes.
  • The bend-and-snap technique from Legally Blonde.
  • Follow him home from school every day - even though you live on the other side of town.
  • What's with the games? Just ask him out and stop playin' around already!

Micro_deardishit-jealous-micro
Jealous asks: I don’t like my ex-boyfriend anymore, but when he started dating another girl I fel...
Loner asks: "There is a girl in my class and she is very posh and stuck up! I make a new friend a...
My best friend smokes. She smokes for attention and it is killing me. I'm so lost! ...
My mom's a bit odd when it comes to men. She dates a lot, and has gotten pregnant t...

Bunnoo
Bunnoo posted in Friends:
(There is no such thing as perfect.) Someone who loves you is perfect enough.
Peppy.San
Peppy.San posted in Friends:
"Emma40" wrote:So my BFF is dating this guy that is so hot. He is so sweet and so is she I don't want too get in the middle of thier relationship.AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!What should I do?:love :love You don't want to cause drama, I think is what you're saying. I wouldn't worry about getting "in the middle of their relationship". If he makes a pass at someone else (you?) then that's HIS problem, not yours... and he probably wasn't worth your friends' time in the first place. Sorry, but you can't fix other people's stupid. And if it's you who's chasing, remember: friends are more important than some stupid/angsty short-term fling. Trust me-- I lost a few friends that way, and those relationships doesn't last very long afterwards. #TeenageWisdom
shae508
shae508 posted in Friends:
I rather you tell them the truth.....It's better to get help during times like this.. But if you wanna go down THAT road. (which includes lying, deep guilt, and possibly more scars...just a warning.) Here's how. 1. Hide them, wear bracelets long sleeves, whatever. just do it. 2. LIE. say you cut your self from glass of a REALLY bad paper cut...anything. 3. STOP!. Don't cut, easiest thing to do. At least let the scars fade... Like I said, I don't really want to help you with this stuff. TALK to someone. I cannot stress this enough. Good Luck....
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Thanks for being supportive also for not dissing me!! :D :D :D :D :D :D love your profile pic btw!! :D :D :D :D :D
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
I told them why b it ALOT of gay and lesbians say they lost there friends.. but I want to be myself and I think myself is a lesbian thanks for support from everyone! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D