Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Best Friend's An Attention Seeker

Overlooked asks: My best friend has become such an attention seeker. She tries to act overly confident and wears revealing clothes. One minute she’ll be my friend, and as soon as there are boys around, it’s like I don’t even exist. I try to talk to her and she only pretends to listen while looking over my head at the boys behind me. What should I do? Back to Article

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-06-27 01:41:16 -0700

My friend was the exact same

Brendiii_12
Brendiii_12 wrote:
2014-02-10 16:00:49 -0800

Lame. That's why I don't have girl friends thy are brats....most arez

RainbowPiggy490
RainbowPiggy490 wrote:
2014-01-23 16:03:11 -0800

There a attention seeker at my school and she fake breaks a leg one day the next day her leg is fine! One time i saw her tak off her cast and walk-_-

im-living
im-living wrote:
2014-01-16 13:04:46 -0800

I hate attention seakers

Tatiana111
Tatiana111 wrote:
2014-01-16 11:05:40 -0800

I don't like attention seekers. I hope she has a child early and learns from her mistake your friend. Maybe then it'll teach her a lesson.

illeanaz
illeanaz wrote:
2013-12-09 19:47:55 -0800

what the use in seeking attention

lexiegrey12
lexiegrey12 wrote:
2013-10-05 09:53:54 -0700

ugh, i hate them my mortal enemies

EmoSkittleGirl
EmoSkittleGirl wrote:
2013-10-05 08:32:44 -0700

I really dislike attention seekers , I talk to a few of them everyday. I am not gonna name them but just letting you know it's annoying sometimes.

princess subrina
princess subrina wrote:
2013-10-05 08:28:56 -0700

what do you do prettygurl229

prettygirl229
prettygirl229 wrote:
2013-10-05 08:25:03 -0700

My bff does that everyday!!!

princess subrina
princess subrina wrote:
2013-10-05 08:21:36 -0700

i am looking for a best friend who won't do that to me smile

-ImpossibleDreams-
-ImpossibleDreams- wrote:
2013-09-30 17:48:46 -0700

over and over everyday .-.

-ImpossibleDreams-
-ImpossibleDreams- wrote:
2013-09-30 17:48:19 -0700

One of my friends are annoying sometimes cause all she tells me is the same thing over and over everyday .-.

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-09-30 17:40:10 -0700

wow......

FunGirlLondon
FunGirlLondon wrote:
2013-09-26 15:15:27 -0700

That's not very nice

caitlinkay
caitlinkay wrote:
2013-05-05 17:05:43 -0700

its annoying when my friends do that but most of my friends are boys so i don't have really anything to worry about but I do cause boys are weird even my friend Hayden he does the weirdest things

queenbethan1234
queenbethan1234 wrote:
2013-04-28 04:41:09 -0700

walk with her and try and avoid other boys and tell her

NilNil
NilNil wrote:
2013-04-07 17:25:56 -0700

be more revealing and attention seeking than her.

flirtaddict
flirtaddict wrote:
2013-04-02 20:44:07 -0700

I know how that feels!!!!!!!!! my best friend can be a bit of a you know what and it isn't pretty when I confront her

i31direction
i31direction wrote:
2013-04-02 18:37:16 -0700

SHE SHOULD NOT BE FRIENDS WITH THAT GIRL SHE SHOULD BE TREATED WITH RESPECT.

What's Sure to Get His Attention?

• Smile and giggle at all his jokes.
  • The bend-and-snap technique from Legally Blonde.
  • Follow him home from school every day - even though you live on the other side of town.
  • What's with the games? Just ask him out and stop playin' around already!

Micro_deardishit-jealous-micro
Jealous asks: I don’t like my ex-boyfriend anymore, but when he started dating another girl I fel...
Loner asks: "There is a girl in my class and she is very posh and stuck up! I make a new friend a...
My best friend smokes. She smokes for attention and it is killing me. I'm so lost! ...
My mom's a bit odd when it comes to men. She dates a lot, and has gotten pregnant t...

Starlifeee123
Starlifeee123 posted in Style:
Black white and silver shirt Light denim skinny jeans with holes galaxy converses Red leather jacket
Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Style:
Hollister sweats and a white tee and Nike socks.
sparkly_chick
sparkly_chick posted in Style:
Black tank top with tons of colors, teeny jean shorts, and my favorite flip flops.
luv_candy
luv_candy posted in Friends:
Friends is some ONE you can trust and tell them your secrets. Have you ever heard the phrase  "Two is BETTER than one." Well not this phrase is always true. Some people prefer to have themselves as their own company. Others prefer to have up to more than 3 meaning a group. Not always there is going to be up to 1. some people are not very socials maybe because they feel lonely, do not want to share secrets, don't like talking, scared others might just make fun of them. Well a friend TO ME is someone:  1. Someone who stands up for me 2. respects me doesn't fool around  3. doesn't make fun of me and tells the truth(honesty) 4. always by my see no matter what 5. nice to me and not mean 6. Hangouts and talks to me  Not always these things are TRUE, I mean to me i don't agree to all of this but to some. COMMENT BELOW!! WHICH ONES ARE TRUE!!! THANKS for you time!:)
vir
vir posted in Style:
"Dana_Vana" wrote:-My recent hair colour is Black and Purple dye, but i am kinda confused what a dress should I wear is it, by the way I prefer deep coloured and light coloured cloths more... :confused :P