Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Best Friend's An Attention Seeker

Overlooked asks: My best friend has become such an attention seeker. She tries to act overly confident and wears revealing clothes. One minute she’ll be my friend, and as soon as there are boys around, it’s like I don’t even exist. I try to talk to her and she only pretends to listen while looking over my head at the boys behind me. What should I do? Back to Article

party popper hamster
party popper hamster wrote:
2013-01-03 06:33:22 -0800

YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS. DON'T STOP. THIS IS SO FREAKY.
1. say your name ten times.
2. say your mom's name five times.
3. say your crushes three times♥.
...4. paste this to five other groups
.........................................................If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday.
But if you read this and do not paste this, then you
will have very bad luck

neon baby
neon baby wrote:
2012-12-28 16:28:03 -0800

same thing use to happen to me with my best freind but dont talk to her anymore

X Wolf X
X Wolf X wrote:
2012-12-26 15:23:56 -0800

If she didn't have boys noticing her before like in years lower she is prob just excited so she is making sure everyone knows because no one noticed before but if she keeps ignoring you- you need to make sure she really is listing invite her out down shopping and tell her properly maybe down the café make sure she is looking and listing and there are no boys and maybe she will actually realise what she is doing. smile

Mz Beautiful
Mz Beautiful wrote:
2012-12-15 09:33:30 -0800

Don't give them any attention they'll stop

HaylaB
HaylaB wrote:
2012-12-13 16:53:58 -0800

she's probally just ignoring u to get a boy to notice her

Lariciouse
Lariciouse wrote:
2012-12-12 08:51:30 -0800

i think you should talk to her about it and tell her how you really feel!

swagged_out_princess
swagged_out_princess wrote:
2012-12-09 18:03:30 -0800

my friends she dont like them and she told me we need to just keep i said no cause she can be fake at times and try to show off untill i put her back in check

swagged_out_princess
swagged_out_princess wrote:
2012-12-09 18:03:26 -0800

swagged_out_princess
swagged_out_princess wrote:
2012-12-09 18:01:46 -0800

mabe because she feels you get all the attention and she is jealous my best friend is my fake sister and she is at times funny and irritating because its a girl name chinell and for some reson she just cant tell her she dont like her so when we have projects and chinell writes about her she erases my name and puts her name then when chinell done reading it she put my name back so i told her she not about to be doing that cause i have friends that i can be with cause her friends i dont like them

-Call-Me-Tori-
-Call-Me-Tori- wrote:
2012-12-08 12:43:45 -0800

too sneaky

XXAngel ChloeXX
XXAngel ChloeXX wrote:
2012-12-08 10:11:19 -0800

YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS. DON'T STOP. THIS IS SO FREAKY.
1. say your name ten times.
2. say your mom's name five times.
3. say your crushes three times♥.
...4. paste this to five other groups
But if you read this and do not paste this, then you
will have very bad luck

Miss_Me_Bhadddd
Miss_Me_Bhadddd wrote:
2012-12-07 15:12:41 -0800

tht fake tht is not a ture friend

tearica1
tearica1 wrote:
2012-12-05 15:08:45 -0800

if someone do that hey are fake

lucy loves union j
lucy loves union j wrote:
2012-12-03 06:43:16 -0800

dont get it

poohbear143567
poohbear143567 wrote:
2012-12-03 06:33:25 -0800

don't like this storysmile

marceldaryl1
marceldaryl1 wrote:
2012-12-02 16:39:49 -0800

It's just a faze every girl go's through it and somtimes even boys

quandra*bhadd_2021551
quandra*bhadd_2021551 wrote:
2012-12-02 12:15:43 -0800

Greedy Hoës These Daess !!

R I S S A ;**♥
R I S S A ;**♥ wrote:
2012-12-02 11:55:19 -0800

Loll Trueee-

LoveAerielle♥
LoveAerielle♥ wrote:
2012-12-02 11:52:59 -0800

She Just Thirsty , Cdfuu Give Ha Some Water , Swerve The Chick.

9bella
9bella wrote:
2012-12-02 10:34:48 -0800

i have the same problem

What's Sure to Get His Attention?

• Smile and giggle at all his jokes.
  • The bend-and-snap technique from Legally Blonde.
  • Follow him home from school every day - even though you live on the other side of town.
  • What's with the games? Just ask him out and stop playin' around already!

Micro_deardishit-jealous-micro
Jealous asks: I don’t like my ex-boyfriend anymore, but when he started dating another girl I fel...
Loner asks: "There is a girl in my class and she is very posh and stuck up! I make a new friend a...
My best friend smokes. She smokes for attention and it is killing me. I'm so lost! ...
My mom's a bit odd when it comes to men. She dates a lot, and has gotten pregnant t...

BillyBoy11
My parents are sort of strict. I'm eleven but they only let me go to my mates house or up to the park. I'm not allowed ****gram even though 75% of the kids in my class have it nor facebook, twi**er or Tum*lr. I have a google account so I have Google+ but I'm not allowed to like or comment, which sucks. But apart from that their quite lenient.
-Gwen42--
Sometimes
linkofhyrule
my parents are kinda strict but they yell all the time, my dad calls me "boy". I tell him to stop and I get grounded some more. my mums always yelling, my brothers (younger) is always blaming stuff on me that I didn't do just to stay out of trouble, and my parents never listen to my side. in fact, my dad says "shut up, boy." can someone help me?
-Gwen42--