Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Best Friend's An Attention Seeker

Overlooked asks: My best friend has become such an attention seeker. She tries to act overly confident and wears revealing clothes. One minute she’ll be my friend, and as soon as there are boys around, it’s like I don’t even exist. I try to talk to her and she only pretends to listen while looking over my head at the boys behind me. What should I do? Back to Article

sapphire_blue_stone
sapphire_blue_stone wrote:
2012-12-02 05:12:43 -0800

i hv the same probs too

sarah8101
sarah8101 wrote:
2012-11-30 17:17:13 -0800

A true friend sticks by ur side

teddyfluff
teddyfluff wrote:
2012-11-30 17:09:48 -0800

Well she probably Dosen't want you snooping in her things and embarrisng her.When you first start getting into a friendsship you guys don't fully trust each other Mad

surfer chicks12 12
surfer chicks12 12 wrote:
2012-11-29 04:20:17 -0800

i had the same problem till today

Cahlessia
Cahlessia wrote:
2012-11-28 16:28:09 -0800

my bff do dat all da time she talk real loud in da classroom n she be sittin at da table wit all da blak boys in da class!!!!!!!!! she flirt wit dem 2 n she got a bf i juss b smh at her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -.-

GuppiiPond
GuppiiPond wrote:
2012-11-28 12:46:34 -0800

It's probably because she has "daddy issues"... girls tend to aim for mainly man attention when they don't get enough love from their dad... or they could be like me and just hate alot of girls at school because they start drama... Frustrated

Kasjloves *-_2308042

JustADream : wrote:
2012-11-28 11:18:06 -0800

Omgahhh Thisss Wluld Be Kas ; o

Alexswaggirl
Alexswaggirl wrote:
2012-11-28 10:57:32 -0800

your friend is only acting that way around boys because she feels insecure and feels like she needs a lot of attention. just be honest with her and tell her that sometimes you feel left out

Lnvjessiej
Lnvjessiej wrote:
2012-11-26 20:06:30 -0800

Dont keep acting along with her just tell her
straight up when there are no boys around we
cant be friends anymore if your gonna let boys
get in between our friendship.

bootslouise500
bootslouise500 wrote:
2012-11-25 16:16:33 -0800

i have a friend just like that too and i told her that u might be getting sum attention from boys but not your friends like me and my other friends that are girls and she gets googy when the boy she likes comes around but he doesnt like attention seekers i hope u can try to handle it like i did but now a week or 2 ago shes been starting again omg i have to try again lol love,boots Big Grin

theboysthatlovegirlsrock
theboysthatlovegirlsrock wrote:
2012-11-25 10:00:26 -0800

I. Have a friend just like her just say you don't ca she does it for your attention don't react to it

What's Sure to Get His Attention?

• Smile and giggle at all his jokes.
  • The bend-and-snap technique from Legally Blonde.
  • Follow him home from school every day - even though you live on the other side of town.
  • What's with the games? Just ask him out and stop playin' around already!

Micro_deardishit-jealous-micro
Jealous asks: I don’t like my ex-boyfriend anymore, but when he started dating another girl I fel...
Loner asks: "There is a girl in my class and she is very posh and stuck up! I make a new friend a...
My best friend smokes. She smokes for attention and it is killing me. I'm so lost! ...
My mom's a bit odd when it comes to men. She dates a lot, and has gotten pregnant t...

Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Style:
Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Style:
Hi, I'm not really into fashion but I can tell you one thing. You can just dress normally, just the way you like! It doesn't matter whether you're a teenager or not. It's also really important to you feel comfortable in your clothes. Remember, your clothing won't define you! :D
Bonnie2
Bonnie2 posted in Style:
Okay, so my hair isn't the 'best'. I have 'West Indian' Hair (it's naturally curly) and I have to use loads of products to make it nice when I'm straightening my hair. It then dries and all the softness and grease has gone ( :-( ). That's the annoying part. I would like a few nice, easy hairstyles that will look nice with my West Indian hair (that's all spiky and spidery when it's been straightened) even if it's as simple as peeling an orange! Anything would help!
Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Style:
I am a teenage girl, so I'm either supposed to dress colorful or just fully goth. I want to dress grunge. Basically 90's street kinda. My mom gets mad at my cause she doesn't want me dressing all black, I told her that's not what grunge is. So, I am dressing pretty grunge, but I need ideas on hair styles and makeup for this style.
Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Friends:
Ok, so I have a Best Friend, I used to have 2, but one moved away and won't text me, and the other still "acts" like my best friend, but here is the problem. When I do stuff with other people, it offends her, when I don't reply to her text real quick, in her mind, im ignoring her. IT'S ALSO STARTING TO GET ANNOYING CAUSE SHE COPIES ME. She copied my halloween costume, i was gonna be a character off of american horror story. If i don't share my music with her, she says sharing is caring and she walks off.   Now I understand that this might be social and anxiety issues and she needs somebody to cling onto. But I'm just tired of trying. I need advice : (