Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Best Friend's An Attention Seeker

Overlooked asks: My best friend has become such an attention seeker. She tries to act overly confident and wears revealing clothes. One minute she’ll be my friend, and as soon as there are boys around, it’s like I don’t even exist. I try to talk to her and she only pretends to listen while looking over my head at the boys behind me. What should I do? Back to Article

sarah8101
sarah8101 wrote:
2012-11-30 17:17:13 -0800

A true friend sticks by ur side

teddyfluff
teddyfluff wrote:
2012-11-30 17:09:48 -0800

Well she probably Dosen't want you snooping in her things and embarrisng her.When you first start getting into a friendsship you guys don't fully trust each other Mad

surfer chicks12 12
surfer chicks12 12 wrote:
2012-11-29 04:20:17 -0800

i had the same problem till today

Cahlessia
Cahlessia wrote:
2012-11-28 16:28:09 -0800

my bff do dat all da time she talk real loud in da classroom n she be sittin at da table wit all da blak boys in da class!!!!!!!!! she flirt wit dem 2 n she got a bf i juss b smh at her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -.-

GuppiiPond
GuppiiPond wrote:
2012-11-28 12:46:34 -0800

It's probably because she has "daddy issues"... girls tend to aim for mainly man attention when they don't get enough love from their dad... or they could be like me and just hate alot of girls at school because they start drama... Frustrated

Kasjloves *-

JustADream : wrote:
2012-11-28 11:18:06 -0800

Omgahhh Thisss Wluld Be Kas ; o

Alexswaggirl
Alexswaggirl wrote:
2012-11-28 10:57:32 -0800

your friend is only acting that way around boys because she feels insecure and feels like she needs a lot of attention. just be honest with her and tell her that sometimes you feel left out

Lnvjessiej
Lnvjessiej wrote:
2012-11-26 20:06:30 -0800

Dont keep acting along with her just tell her
straight up when there are no boys around we
cant be friends anymore if your gonna let boys
get in between our friendship.

bootslouise500
bootslouise500 wrote:
2012-11-25 16:16:33 -0800

i have a friend just like that too and i told her that u might be getting sum attention from boys but not your friends like me and my other friends that are girls and she gets googy when the boy she likes comes around but he doesnt like attention seekers i hope u can try to handle it like i did but now a week or 2 ago shes been starting again omg i have to try again lol love,boots Big Grin

theboysthatlovegirlsrock
theboysthatlovegirlsrock wrote:
2012-11-25 10:00:26 -0800

I. Have a friend just like her just say you don't ca she does it for your attention don't react to it

teddyfluff
teddyfluff wrote:
2012-11-24 22:08:12 -0800

ell that' hard to answer

What's Sure to Get His Attention?

• Smile and giggle at all his jokes.
  • The bend-and-snap technique from Legally Blonde.
  • Follow him home from school every day - even though you live on the other side of town.
  • What's with the games? Just ask him out and stop playin' around already!

Micro_deardishit-jealous-micro
Jealous asks: I don’t like my ex-boyfriend anymore, but when he started dating another girl I fel...
Loner asks: "There is a girl in my class and she is very posh and stuck up! I make a new friend a...
My best friend smokes. She smokes for attention and it is killing me. I'm so lost! ...
My mom's a bit odd when it comes to men. She dates a lot, and has gotten pregnant t...

bani11
bani11 posted in Style:
I have seen many girls wear leggings in my school and its fine to me but now things have changed. I don't think girls should wear leggings  to school if they are wearing them as pants! Many girls wear leggings in my school as pants! And I don't like it because one it shows your but and two they think it is a fashion trend well newsflash people it's not! Now every single day there would be everybody but me and a couple other girls wear leggings and I am getting sick and tired of it, really! I mean if you want to wear leggings wear them appropriately!
iittsslizzie2
iittsslizzie2 posted in Style:
before i give my thoughts, what do you usually like to wear during summer? shorts, jeggings, etc.?
Bloodybear
Bloodybear posted in Friends:
um.... my best friend, she acting weird this week. she asked a lot about and whatever.  I just dont know why she did dah to me. she is my classmate and we just friends.
Ashleexo
Ashleexo posted in Family Issues:
"Brianna09" wrote:Most of the time I am not allowed on the internet in my room so they will know what I am doing anytime they want. Its for your own protection Brianna. There is alot of inappropriate stuff on there for a 9 year old. I went through the same and around 12 they stopped controlling what I am looking at.
tanaj952
tanaj952 posted in Friends:
I think we all go through it,  I am right now. Keep your chin up, smile on, and remember that to be mean these girls have to sink pretty low, and if they are bullying you, YOU ARE ABOVE THEM!!!!! Keep your friends close, never forget to be who you are (as cheesy as it sounds, thats what I did and now I am really happy with loads of friends. I also told a teacher, she sorted it all out pretty quick to.) . Last thing-tell a teacher. I did, and she talked to the mean girl. Now everyone knows I'm not afraid to do it, either. Bad times will pass, and good ones will come. Look after yourself. Xx. *virtual hugs*
reply 1 day