Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Best Friend's An Attention Seeker

Overlooked asks: My best friend has become such an attention seeker. She tries to act overly confident and wears revealing clothes. One minute she’ll be my friend, and as soon as there are boys around, it’s like I don’t even exist. I try to talk to her and she only pretends to listen while looking over my head at the boys behind me. What should I do? Back to Article

teddyfluff
teddyfluff wrote:
2012-11-24 22:08:12 -0800

ell that' hard to answer

taytay35baby
taytay35baby wrote:
2012-11-24 20:32:24 -0800

I never had a friend like that

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2012-11-24 19:38:16 -0800

Pshh. Some best friend.
Have her work for you XD

kbp360
kbp360 wrote:
2012-11-24 19:06:28 -0800

maybe you should talk about it to her but if she doesn't care,then just ignore her for a little bit until she says she is sorry.

tink23
tink23 wrote:
2012-11-24 14:31:31 -0800

you need to tell her how you feel or just go up and say to the boys i want to talk to my friend with out feeling put down

cutebutterfly101
cutebutterfly101 wrote:
2012-11-24 11:59:03 -0800

you should not become her friend anymore because she is not a good friend and she's using you like you don't exist.

lovebugsolver
lovebugsolver wrote:
2012-11-24 11:50:46 -0800

bad influence, i say.

kruti roy
kruti roy wrote:
2012-11-24 07:45:28 -0800

i dont just look at her....she has a very very bad
reputation...her world is filled with boys...i just ignore her...if she is ur best frnd she will try to talk with u ....just ignore her

kagaya
kagaya wrote:
2012-11-24 06:28:21 -0800

I never competite with her . I have big deals than it

kagaya
kagaya wrote:
2012-11-24 06:26:38 -0800

I had experienced it too but shes not my best frnd

lilmiss_swag143
lilmiss_swag143 wrote:
2012-11-23 14:54:52 -0800

Ive been through that too!! I stopped talkign to her now she has a bad reputation and i dont. it all worked out in the end.

pooka7
pooka7 wrote:
2012-11-23 12:52:44 -0800

stop it she only useing you i had this almost
before break apart she not dependable ...

Angelicbeauty12
Angelicbeauty12 wrote:
2012-11-23 09:33:31 -0800

aw! Why are you even friends with her?

jayjay288
jayjay288 wrote:
2012-11-23 08:15:30 -0800

that iz mean

americangirllover888
americangirllover888 wrote:
2012-11-23 07:59:37 -0800

Embarrassed Thats sad my old friend would do that

What's Sure to Get His Attention?

• Smile and giggle at all his jokes.
  • The bend-and-snap technique from Legally Blonde.
  • Follow him home from school every day - even though you live on the other side of town.
  • What's with the games? Just ask him out and stop playin' around already!

Micro_deardishit-jealous-micro
Jealous asks: I don’t like my ex-boyfriend anymore, but when he started dating another girl I fel...
Loner asks: "There is a girl in my class and she is very posh and stuck up! I make a new friend a...
My best friend smokes. She smokes for attention and it is killing me. I'm so lost! ...
My mom's a bit odd when it comes to men. She dates a lot, and has gotten pregnant t...

BadwolfDW
BadwolfDW posted in Friends:
So i  agree with miley15 i think you guys should all meet up and tell them they can't leave or interrupt each other untill the issue is resolved let girl 2 know that the more she askes the less girl 1 will want to be her friend , also tell girl 1 that she shouldn't just run away.  Girl 1 is trying to be friends with girl2 but  i mean they dont need to bff's but they should not make a big deal of each other.
sugarpetals
my parents would be around 7
Pink_Kitty
My parents are very lenient about chores and messing around but they are NOT lenient at all about lying, respect, homework or safety stuff.
miley15
miley15 posted in Friends:
ahaaaa...that's sorta confusing and annoying at the same time...but don't u think if they were really your friends they would listen to u? if they are really interested in being friend with u so tell em that u cannot stand this situation anymore and ask them politely but firmly to try to understand each other...or ur friendship will be ruined...i'm sure talking always solves any problems...
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Ok here's what's going on. Girl1 (my best friend) can't stand girl2 (my other friend). And girl2 wants to be friends with girl1 but girl1 doesn't want to be friends with girl2. And girl2 keeps messaging girl1 and girl1 keeps telling her she doesn't want to be her friend. got you confused yet?  So this is what is making me write this. My best friend said that if I keep hanging around my other friend she will try to be nice. But every time those two are in the same place girl2 asks girl1 why they can't be friends and that just sets girl1 off. And then I have to stop it. I love how my best friend is willing to hang around my other friend for me but I hate how my other friend won't stop bringing up why the two of them can't be friends. No matter how much girl1 and I tell her that girl1 doesn't want to be her friend she keeps asking. I like hanging out with both of them but not at the same time and when I hang out with one and not the other they ask why and I spending more time with the other one then with them. I can't take it anymore!!!  Please help me me before I loose it,              avatar-me