Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Best Friend's An Attention Seeker

Overlooked asks: My best friend has become such an attention seeker. She tries to act overly confident and wears revealing clothes. One minute she’ll be my friend, and as soon as there are boys around, it’s like I don’t even exist. I try to talk to her and she only pretends to listen while looking over my head at the boys behind me. What should I do? Back to Article

teddyfluff
teddyfluff wrote:
2012-11-24 22:08:12 -0800

ell that' hard to answer

taytay35baby
taytay35baby wrote:
2012-11-24 20:32:24 -0800

I never had a friend like that

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2012-11-24 19:38:16 -0800

Pshh. Some best friend.
Have her work for you XD

kbp360
kbp360 wrote:
2012-11-24 19:06:28 -0800

maybe you should talk about it to her but if she doesn't care,then just ignore her for a little bit until she says she is sorry.

tink23
tink23 wrote:
2012-11-24 14:31:31 -0800

you need to tell her how you feel or just go up and say to the boys i want to talk to my friend with out feeling put down

cutebutterfly101
cutebutterfly101 wrote:
2012-11-24 11:59:03 -0800

you should not become her friend anymore because she is not a good friend and she's using you like you don't exist.

lovebugsolver
lovebugsolver wrote:
2012-11-24 11:50:46 -0800

bad influence, i say.

kruti roy
kruti roy wrote:
2012-11-24 07:45:28 -0800

i dont just look at her....she has a very very bad
reputation...her world is filled with boys...i just ignore her...if she is ur best frnd she will try to talk with u ....just ignore her

kagaya
kagaya wrote:
2012-11-24 06:28:21 -0800

I never competite with her . I have big deals than it

kagaya
kagaya wrote:
2012-11-24 06:26:38 -0800

I had experienced it too but shes not my best frnd

lilmiss_swag143
lilmiss_swag143 wrote:
2012-11-23 14:54:52 -0800

Ive been through that too!! I stopped talkign to her now she has a bad reputation and i dont. it all worked out in the end.

pooka7
pooka7 wrote:
2012-11-23 12:52:44 -0800

stop it she only useing you i had this almost
before break apart she not dependable ...

Angelicbeauty12
Angelicbeauty12 wrote:
2012-11-23 09:33:31 -0800

aw! Why are you even friends with her?

jayjay288
jayjay288 wrote:
2012-11-23 08:15:30 -0800

that iz mean

americangirllover888
americangirllover888 wrote:
2012-11-23 07:59:37 -0800

Embarrassed Thats sad my old friend would do that

What's Sure to Get His Attention?

• Smile and giggle at all his jokes.
  • The bend-and-snap technique from Legally Blonde.
  • Follow him home from school every day - even though you live on the other side of town.
  • What's with the games? Just ask him out and stop playin' around already!

Micro_deardishit-jealous-micro
Jealous asks: I don’t like my ex-boyfriend anymore, but when he started dating another girl I fel...
Loner asks: "There is a girl in my class and she is very posh and stuck up! I make a new friend a...
My best friend smokes. She smokes for attention and it is killing me. I'm so lost! ...
My mom's a bit odd when it comes to men. She dates a lot, and has gotten pregnant t...

hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
what color should i pick? Whatever floats your boat is what colours you should pick :)
CherrytheSkylyn
CherrytheSkylyn posted in Style:
Huh. You learn something new everyday.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
"CherrytheSkylyn" wrote:Why do people even get pedicures? People generally don't pay any attention to your feet, and on top of that your shoes usually cover up your toes in public. But if you must know, I think a light pink color will make for a nice accent. Because pedicures are often health related, not just for looks. It's like getting braces or something. Sometimes it's purely cosmetic, but it also improves the health of your mouth if you have problems. Except this is feet.
InternetOwl
"sierra145" wrote: my mom beats me because she doesnt get along with my dad and then takes me to the docters and tells them i fell down the stairs or in winter i fell on ice i need help.... :bigfrown If this is true, you really need to tell someone, like child services.
reply 1 day
Missywaterdog
"sierra145" wrote:my mom beats me because she doesnt get along with my dad and then takes me to the docters and tells them i fell down the stairs or in winter i fell on ice i need help.... :bigfrown I think you need some serious help. like counselor or police.... :bigfrown :confused
reply 1 day