Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Best Friend's An Attention Seeker

Overlooked asks: My best friend has become such an attention seeker. She tries to act overly confident and wears revealing clothes. One minute she’ll be my friend, and as soon as there are boys around, it’s like I don’t even exist. I try to talk to her and she only pretends to listen while looking over my head at the boys behind me. What should I do? Back to Article

teddyfluff
teddyfluff wrote:
2012-11-24 22:08:12 -0800

ell that' hard to answer

taytay35baby
taytay35baby wrote:
2012-11-24 20:32:24 -0800

I never had a friend like that

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2012-11-24 19:38:16 -0800

Pshh. Some best friend.
Have her work for you XD

kbp360
kbp360 wrote:
2012-11-24 19:06:28 -0800

maybe you should talk about it to her but if she doesn't care,then just ignore her for a little bit until she says she is sorry.

tink23
tink23 wrote:
2012-11-24 14:31:31 -0800

you need to tell her how you feel or just go up and say to the boys i want to talk to my friend with out feeling put down

cutebutterfly101
cutebutterfly101 wrote:
2012-11-24 11:59:03 -0800

you should not become her friend anymore because she is not a good friend and she's using you like you don't exist.

lovebugsolver
lovebugsolver wrote:
2012-11-24 11:50:46 -0800

bad influence, i say.

kruti roy
kruti roy wrote:
2012-11-24 07:45:28 -0800

i dont just look at her....she has a very very bad
reputation...her world is filled with boys...i just ignore her...if she is ur best frnd she will try to talk with u ....just ignore her

kagaya
kagaya wrote:
2012-11-24 06:28:21 -0800

I never competite with her . I have big deals than it

kagaya
kagaya wrote:
2012-11-24 06:26:38 -0800

I had experienced it too but shes not my best frnd

lilmiss_swag143
lilmiss_swag143 wrote:
2012-11-23 14:54:52 -0800

Ive been through that too!! I stopped talkign to her now she has a bad reputation and i dont. it all worked out in the end.

pooka7
pooka7 wrote:
2012-11-23 12:52:44 -0800

stop it she only useing you i had this almost
before break apart she not dependable ...

Angelicbeauty12
Angelicbeauty12 wrote:
2012-11-23 09:33:31 -0800

aw! Why are you even friends with her?

jayjay288
jayjay288 wrote:
2012-11-23 08:15:30 -0800

that iz mean

americangirllover888
americangirllover888 wrote:
2012-11-23 07:59:37 -0800

Embarrassed Thats sad my old friend would do that

What's Sure to Get His Attention?

• Smile and giggle at all his jokes.
  • The bend-and-snap technique from Legally Blonde.
  • Follow him home from school every day - even though you live on the other side of town.
  • What's with the games? Just ask him out and stop playin' around already!

Micro_deardishit-jealous-micro
Jealous asks: I don’t like my ex-boyfriend anymore, but when he started dating another girl I fel...
Loner asks: "There is a girl in my class and she is very posh and stuck up! I make a new friend a...
My best friend smokes. She smokes for attention and it is killing me. I'm so lost! ...
My mom's a bit odd when it comes to men. She dates a lot, and has gotten pregnant t...

Le-Jack
Le-Jack posted in Friends:
Thank you so much for all your answers :D i talked to max and we talked and we are back to normal and he even noticed that luna is bad news and he told her they can be freinds but no more cos she has a bf so he actually noticed that it was wrong what they did so im happy :D Thanks for your advice guys
Charulata
Charulata posted in Style:
Hey friends. These are nice company's. Which one you will vote between them? Choose one of them.. I choose Lakme :D Post your favorite company between these two.
reply about 1 hour
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Friends:
I think the title is fairly self explanatory. I don't know how to explain self harm scars and cuts to my friends (don't even get me started on my father) without having them completely freak out on me or think I'm a total basket case. I can't hide most the scars and cuts given their placement. I'd also like to know how to explain it to a friend's parent bc I know that will be a problem too. - (Note: I'm not insane. Just have been a tough time lately and I snapped under too much pressure. I'm not a danger to myself anymore. End of story.) - I don't like to go into detail when discussing my self harm and why I did it, but I know my friends are very inquisitive like their parents. I just want to know how to ride out the conversation and would appreciate any help in the matter. Thanks!
smurfetblue
smurfetblue posted in Friends:
i sorry to hear abou that, i get bullied also and i know how that feels when no one talk to you or helps you...hope things get better for you
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so....And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously.Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life. Exactly, because, I promise, life gets better. Even when it seems like it's not, it does, in the darkest part of your life, you'll find the hope that you lost.