Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Best Cold Weather Coats

Winter is here & temperatures are dropping. While some snow-lovers are cheering, sun worshippers are sobbing. Cold Weather -- love it or hate it, here are the best coats! Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2014-01-28 17:10:14 -0800

I've got 3 puffer coats

xXKylaXx13
xXKylaXx13 wrote:
2014-01-28 10:06:11 -0800

i have a black puffy coat lol and a brown hollister jacket

goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24 wrote:
2014-01-28 10:00:03 -0800

I like the purple one.

Jordan
admin
Jordan wrote:
2014-01-28 09:57:40 -0800

Great tips this time of year! smile

tkaeara
tkaeara wrote:
2014-01-16 11:17:33 -0800

i like

miz-wolf1
miz-wolf1 wrote:
2013-12-02 17:14:59 -0800

I have that same exact purple jacket!!!

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-12-02 17:09:48 -0800

I have two puffer jackets!

Ginnyweasley12
Ginnyweasley12 wrote:
2013-09-19 00:46:54 -0700

all of those are great!

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-07-20 15:26:13 -0700

I wear sweatshirts in Camp Hero also cause storms can occurs sometimes.

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-07-20 15:25:25 -0700

I like sweatshirts in fall or spring.

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-20 15:23:02 -0700

I have an old navy one

I love English!
I love English! wrote:
2013-02-24 05:34:29 -0800

I like the justice puffer coat!

Collie.Baby
Collie.Baby wrote:
2013-01-02 21:48:02 -0800

I am obsessed with my northface fleece and forever21 peacoat smile

frikiya
frikiya wrote:
2012-12-10 15:56:22 -0800

Well u don't have to do this but the warmest coat I've ever had is notica

GucciChicswag
GucciChicswag wrote:
2012-12-09 14:16:56 -0800

heyy i like dem wool button up sweaters de be warm dooe

lovemeexx
lovemeexx wrote:
2012-12-06 09:01:22 -0800

i like the snow sport x

Surfingbabe
Surfingbabe wrote:
2012-12-03 14:49:42 -0800

I love the purple one! smile

nicolemarie
nicolemarie wrote:
2012-11-30 16:09:09 -0800

lol ikr?

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2012-11-30 16:02:59 -0800

he would be beautiful .-.

nicolemarie
nicolemarie wrote:
2012-11-30 16:01:57 -0800

ryan should by a pink and purple 1 lol xD

It's a cold, winter day and you're stuck inside. What tunes do you throw on?
  • Kelly Clarkson's new disc, Breakaway.
  • Usher.
  • Love.Angel.Music.Baby by Gwen Stefani.
  • Some old Simple Plan.

Micro_microhats
From faux fur to knit, from colorful to neutral, we scouted the best hats to top off your winter ...
Micro_sled-micro
Sledding (or tobogganing) is a beloved winter pastime for lots of people, especially if you live ...
Micro_winter nail trends-micro
Painting your nails isn’t just fun, it’s fashionable. If you need a “helping hand” to figure out ...
Micro_s_micro
Winter means snow days, hot chocolate, Christmas holidays and of course, dressing up in snow bunn...
Can Shawn White make 13 lucky and win another snowboarding superpipe gold in Winter X Games 13?
Looking for the perfect look for the slopes this year? Kidzworld's got you young ladies covered f...

LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Style:
I'm fabulous :D
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
Kk
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
Your welcomes and I thinks that we can close this thread now mkay  :)