Comments

Best Cold Weather Coats

Winter is here & temperatures are dropping. While some snow-lovers are cheering, sun worshippers are sobbing. Cold Weather -- love it or hate it, here are the best coats! Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2014-01-28 17:10:14 -0800

I've got 3 puffer coats

xXKylaXx13
xXKylaXx13 wrote:
2014-01-28 10:06:11 -0800

i have a black puffy coat lol and a brown hollister jacket

goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24 wrote:
2014-01-28 10:00:03 -0800

I like the purple one.

Jordan
admin
Jordan wrote:
2014-01-28 09:57:40 -0800

Great tips this time of year! smile

tkaeara
tkaeara wrote:
2014-01-16 11:17:33 -0800

i like

miz-wolf1
miz-wolf1 wrote:
2013-12-02 17:14:59 -0800

I have that same exact purple jacket!!!

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-12-02 17:09:48 -0800

I have two puffer jackets!

Ginnyweasley12
Ginnyweasley12 wrote:
2013-09-19 00:46:54 -0700

all of those are great!

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-07-20 15:26:13 -0700

I wear sweatshirts in Camp Hero also cause storms can occurs sometimes.

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-07-20 15:25:25 -0700

I like sweatshirts in fall or spring.

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-20 15:23:02 -0700

I have an old navy one

I love English!
I love English! wrote:
2013-02-24 05:34:29 -0800

I like the justice puffer coat!

Collie.Baby
Collie.Baby wrote:
2013-01-02 21:48:02 -0800

I am obsessed with my northface fleece and forever21 peacoat smile

frikiya
frikiya wrote:
2012-12-10 15:56:22 -0800

Well u don't have to do this but the warmest coat I've ever had is notica

GucciChicswag
GucciChicswag wrote:
2012-12-09 14:16:56 -0800

heyy i like dem wool button up sweaters de be warm dooe

lovemeexx
lovemeexx wrote:
2012-12-06 09:01:22 -0800

i like the snow sport x

Surfingbabe
Surfingbabe wrote:
2012-12-03 14:49:42 -0800

I love the purple one! smile

nicolemarie
nicolemarie wrote:
2012-11-30 16:09:09 -0800

lol ikr?

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2012-11-30 16:02:59 -0800

he would be beautiful .-.

nicolemarie
nicolemarie wrote:
2012-11-30 16:01:57 -0800

ryan should by a pink and purple 1 lol xD

It's a cold, winter day and you're stuck inside. What tunes do you throw on?
  • Kelly Clarkson's new disc, Breakaway.
  • Usher.
  • Love.Angel.Music.Baby by Gwen Stefani.
  • Some old Simple Plan.

Micro_microhats
From faux fur to knit, from colorful to neutral, we scouted the best hats to top off your winter ...
Micro_sled-micro
Sledding (or tobogganing) is a beloved winter pastime for lots of people, especially if you live ...
Micro_winter nail trends-micro
Painting your nails isn’t just fun, it’s fashionable. If you need a “helping hand” to figure out ...
Micro_s_micro
Winter means snow days, hot chocolate, Christmas holidays and of course, dressing up in snow bunn...
Can Shawn White make 13 lucky and win another snowboarding superpipe gold in Winter X Games 13?
Looking for the perfect look for the slopes this year? Kidzworld's got you young ladies covered f...

GlimmeringSky16