Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Best Cold Weather Coats

Winter is here & temperatures are dropping. While some snow-lovers are cheering, sun worshippers are sobbing. Cold Weather -- love it or hate it, here are the best coats! Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2014-01-28 17:10:14 -0800

I've got 3 puffer coats

xXKylaXx13
xXKylaXx13 wrote:
2014-01-28 10:06:11 -0800

i have a black puffy coat lol and a brown hollister jacket

goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24 wrote:
2014-01-28 10:00:03 -0800

I like the purple one.

Jordan
admin
Jordan wrote:
2014-01-28 09:57:40 -0800

Great tips this time of year! smile

tkaeara
tkaeara wrote:
2014-01-16 11:17:33 -0800

i like

miz-wolf1
miz-wolf1 wrote:
2013-12-02 17:14:59 -0800

I have that same exact purple jacket!!!

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-12-02 17:09:48 -0800

I have two puffer jackets!

Ginnyweasley12
Ginnyweasley12 wrote:
2013-09-19 00:46:54 -0700

all of those are great!

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-07-20 15:26:13 -0700

I wear sweatshirts in Camp Hero also cause storms can occurs sometimes.

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-07-20 15:25:25 -0700

I like sweatshirts in fall or spring.

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-20 15:23:02 -0700

I have an old navy one

I love English!
I love English! wrote:
2013-02-24 05:34:29 -0800

I like the justice puffer coat!

Collie.Baby
Collie.Baby wrote:
2013-01-02 21:48:02 -0800

I am obsessed with my northface fleece and forever21 peacoat smile

frikiya
frikiya wrote:
2012-12-10 15:56:22 -0800

Well u don't have to do this but the warmest coat I've ever had is notica

GucciChicswag
GucciChicswag wrote:
2012-12-09 14:16:56 -0800

heyy i like dem wool button up sweaters de be warm dooe

lovemeexx
lovemeexx wrote:
2012-12-06 09:01:22 -0800

i like the snow sport x

Surfingbabe
Surfingbabe wrote:
2012-12-03 14:49:42 -0800

I love the purple one! smile

nicolemarie
nicolemarie wrote:
2012-11-30 16:09:09 -0800

lol ikr?

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2012-11-30 16:02:59 -0800

he would be beautiful .-.

nicolemarie
nicolemarie wrote:
2012-11-30 16:01:57 -0800

ryan should by a pink and purple 1 lol xD

It's a cold, winter day and you're stuck inside. What tunes do you throw on?
  • Kelly Clarkson's new disc, Breakaway.
  • Usher.
  • Love.Angel.Music.Baby by Gwen Stefani.
  • Some old Simple Plan.