Comments

Best Cold Weather Coats

Winter is here & temperatures are dropping. While some snow-lovers are cheering, sun worshippers are sobbing. Cold Weather -- love it or hate it, here are the best coats! Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2014-01-28 17:10:14 -0800

I've got 3 puffer coats

xXKylaXx13
xXKylaXx13 wrote:
2014-01-28 10:06:11 -0800

i have a black puffy coat lol and a brown hollister jacket

goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24 wrote:
2014-01-28 10:00:03 -0800

I like the purple one.

Jordan
admin
Jordan wrote:
2014-01-28 09:57:40 -0800

Great tips this time of year! smile

tkaeara
tkaeara wrote:
2014-01-16 11:17:33 -0800

i like

miz-wolf1
miz-wolf1 wrote:
2013-12-02 17:14:59 -0800

I have that same exact purple jacket!!!

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-12-02 17:09:48 -0800

I have two puffer jackets!

Ginnyweasley12
Ginnyweasley12 wrote:
2013-09-19 00:46:54 -0700

all of those are great!

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-07-20 15:26:13 -0700

I wear sweatshirts in Camp Hero also cause storms can occurs sometimes.

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-07-20 15:25:25 -0700

I like sweatshirts in fall or spring.

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-20 15:23:02 -0700

I have an old navy one

I love English!
I love English! wrote:
2013-02-24 05:34:29 -0800

I like the justice puffer coat!

Collie.Baby
Collie.Baby wrote:
2013-01-02 21:48:02 -0800

I am obsessed with my northface fleece and forever21 peacoat smile

frikiya
frikiya wrote:
2012-12-10 15:56:22 -0800

Well u don't have to do this but the warmest coat I've ever had is notica

GucciChicswag
GucciChicswag wrote:
2012-12-09 14:16:56 -0800

heyy i like dem wool button up sweaters de be warm dooe

lovemeexx
lovemeexx wrote:
2012-12-06 09:01:22 -0800

i like the snow sport x

Surfingbabe
Surfingbabe wrote:
2012-12-03 14:49:42 -0800

I love the purple one! smile

nicolemarie
nicolemarie wrote:
2012-11-30 16:09:09 -0800

lol ikr?

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2012-11-30 16:02:59 -0800

he would be beautiful .-.

nicolemarie
nicolemarie wrote:
2012-11-30 16:01:57 -0800

ryan should by a pink and purple 1 lol xD

It's a cold, winter day and you're stuck inside. What tunes do you throw on?
  • Kelly Clarkson's new disc, Breakaway.
  • Usher.
  • Love.Angel.Music.Baby by Gwen Stefani.
  • Some old Simple Plan.

Micro_microhats
From faux fur to knit, from colorful to neutral, we scouted the best hats to top off your winter ...
Micro_sled-micro
Sledding (or tobogganing) is a beloved winter pastime for lots of people, especially if you live ...
Micro_winter nail trends-micro
Painting your nails isn’t just fun, it’s fashionable. If you need a “helping hand” to figure out ...
Micro_s_micro
Winter means snow days, hot chocolate, Christmas holidays and of course, dressing up in snow bunn...
Can Shawn White make 13 lucky and win another snowboarding superpipe gold in Winter X Games 13?
Looking for the perfect look for the slopes this year? Kidzworld's got you young ladies covered f...

tastycupcakes
tastycupcakes posted in Friends:
Well, my advice is to talk to her about it. Tell her how you feel about the matter. If she does not want to stop bullying the other girls that you are friends with, break off the friendship. I hope this helped with your problem!
draaculagirl
draaculagirl posted in Friends:
ok so i have this friend but she is mean to other girls and she does not like it if i am friends with other girls. i have been friends with her since third grade. and every one has some goodness in them. i just don't know what to do please help
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
Well, I hope you're not friends with her whilst she's doing that.  You should confront her about it, tell her how's she's been acting and how you hate it. If it comes down to it tell an adult or someone you trust and see if they can help you. If it never gets better you should try moving on and ignoring her. It's not the best advice, but there's not a lot you can do.
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Style:
Tbh, if she says they're too short or too tight, she's probably not going to change her mind on that. However, there are tonnes of clothes out there that are really cute without being tight or short. Like jumpers, for one. If you really do need new clothes, you should try and persuade her by telling her about your old clothes, like if they don't fit any more or if you don't have many left. Start small though, just by asking for new clothes that aren't too tight (there are loads of T-shirts and stuff out there) and slowly ask for bigger things like tighter clothes or jewellery.  Though some parents just don't like their kids wearing things like make-up or clothes that are too short, because they often feel the kid is too young to be wearing things that show a lot (which some kids often are). And, I don't think you can change their minds about that, as cool as it would seem.
draaculagirl
draaculagirl posted in Friends:
ok and tell her that my dance is beatiful. that i am beutiful. and if you don't like it than you can just leave.  if she was truely your bff she would not bully you like this