Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Top 5 Holiday Gifts for your Boyfriend

Show your boyfriend you care this holiday with one of these great gifts! Back to Article

-LifeGoesOn;
-LifeGoesOn; wrote:
2013-12-20 16:52:04 -0800

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO GET MY BOYFRIEND OMG

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-12-02 19:17:30 -0800

I heard my guy friends talking about cod ghosts too!

JennyD

poptropicallgirlz wrote:
2012-12-11 17:23:37 -0800

mee 2 Big Frown

Crystellica
Crystellica wrote:
2012-12-02 10:51:32 -0800

Honestly, I just clicked this because I don't know what I want for christmas and I don't want a pink cellphone or some fancy dresses ... I'm more interested in video game stuff and such :3

Crazy_assassin99
Crazy_assassin99 wrote:
2012-12-02 10:40:33 -0800

i need something more important than these stuff...

lexi1012
lexi1012 wrote:
2012-12-01 16:32:01 -0800

I don't have a boyfriendFrown

DEJABOO24-7
DEJABOO24-7 wrote:
2012-12-01 16:09:26 -0800

I like this page I could really use this page

gothicbella_1601381
gothicbella_1601381 wrote:
2012-12-01 10:08:43 -0800

thats silly but funny

novaandwyatt
novaandwyatt wrote:
2012-12-01 05:42:31 -0800

you dont get everything you want

Elmo_Iz_Ma_Boo
Elmo_Iz_Ma_Boo wrote:
2012-11-30 18:49:59 -0800

Lolz

nicolemarie
nicolemarie wrote:
2012-11-30 18:42:01 -0800

ryan. really.....maybe she dont like u....o.o

darkknight110
darkknight110 wrote:
2012-11-30 18:34:18 -0800

my girl betta get me a game or some clothes or sports gear (basketball) but i really want some chocolate

Honour
moderator
Honour wrote:
2012-11-30 18:22:07 -0800

MY GIRLFRIEND BETTER BUY ME ONE OF THESE THINGS!

GothCentral
GothCentral wrote:
2012-11-30 15:02:35 -0800

thats exactly what andy likes... batman and hockey. and mint chocolate.

choochoobaby
choochoobaby wrote:
2012-11-30 12:29:59 -0800

i would choose nice clothes and a video game. smile

Ty Ali
Ty Ali wrote:
2012-11-30 10:22:52 -0800

Smile Nose

manamanaa
manamanaa wrote:
2012-11-30 10:11:10 -0800

i would choose making memories

What Do You Want for Christmas?

• Clothes.
  • MP3 player or other electronics.
  • Video games.
  • World peace.

Micro_top10holidayhouses-micro
Check out some awesome musical light displays as Kidzworld lists the Top 10 Holiday Houses!
Micro_stocking-stuffers-micro
Good things come in small packages, that’s why sometimes opening your stocking can be just as exc...
Micro_christmas micro
The Twelve Days of Christmas is a popular song based upon the two-week holiday. Keep reading to l...
Micro_top10christmascommercials-micro
Beyond Christmas trees, Christmas lights and Christmas music, there's one thing that's sure to pu...

Random in the forums

shae508
Twisted visions. Dirty lies. No one knows the truth. That lies deep inside. The pain you hide. All day and night. It burns you. Hurts you.  Slowly, Killing you. You hide it best you can. Smile and say it's okay. But really. It's another lie. Another smudge. Inside your mind. You smile though. Keeping hope. But every day. Second by second. It goes away. And at night. There is only despair. Tearing out your hair. You scream at yourself. Why?! Why are you this way?! But when morning comes. You will wash away. All the tears. And all the pain. The lies are dirty. But the truth is dirtier.
reply 1 minute
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "Aleisha14" wrote: No your not understanding my point, this is a response to a reply i got, i believe in the death penalty being brought to Scotland as people pay taxes which increase so we can keep killers in our country, wouldn't it be better to give them the same fate as they forced onto an innocent person. In my opinion the death penalty should be brought to my country  Studies show that it costs more to execute prisoners than it does to imprison them for life. It does not save money to kill prisoners, but even if it did, are we really going to reduce the value of a human life to that level? Something we cut to save tax money?  If you want to sink to the level of the killer, sure, or we could take the high road and lead by example by not killing people.   The fraughtness....
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"Aleisha14" wrote:No your not understanding my point, this is a response to a reply i got, i believe in the death penalty being brought to Scotland as people pay taxes which increase so we can keep killers in our country, wouldn't it be better to give them the same fate as they forced onto an innocent person.In my opinion the death penalty should be brought to my country  Studies show that it costs more to execute prisoners than it does to imprison them for life. It does not save money to kill prisoners, but even if it did, are we really going to reduce the value of a human life to that level? Something we cut to save tax money?  If you want to sink to the level of the killer, sure, or we could take the high road and lead by example by not killing people.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Aleisha14" wrote: No your not understanding my point, this is a response to a reply i got, i believe in the death penalty being brought to Scotland as people pay taxes which increase so we can keep killers in our country, wouldn't it be better to give them the same fate as they forced onto an innocent person. In my opinion the death penalty should be brought to my country  What makes a murderer any more deserving of death on the basis of taxes...than anyone else in prison? I mean your point is fraught with worse problems, but I'm hoping this can be the most relatable.
reply about 1 hour