Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Winter 2013 Nail Trends

Nail polish is the ultimate accessory -- it's not a haircut, it's not a clothing commitment, it's just a fashion statement for a week or two, or even just a night out. Need a hand decoding what's so hot this winter and what's so last year? Read on! Back to Article

livelifetothefull27
livelifetothefull27 wrote:
2013-03-03 06:35:25 -0800

I love these but i can do some awesome things with my nails!!! Gonna do red monsters for red nose day...

lil+cutie+nice=me
lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2013-01-21 07:24:32 -0800

i thought the essie nial polish was the most popular one this season

sibunann
sibunann wrote:
2013-01-12 14:47:12 -0800

lol ikr i like the glitter

sibunann
sibunann wrote:
2013-01-12 14:45:48 -0800

i did mine sparkles check out my picsa dn u will see them

SummerLuver15
SummerLuver15 wrote:
2012-12-25 11:15:58 -0800

I love painting my nails smile All the time but especially for special occasions

ella4321
ella4321 wrote:
2012-12-24 08:02:10 -0800

its stuped i would never have those nails like ever they make me feel sick Big Frown

ella4321
ella4321 wrote:
2012-12-24 07:59:03 -0800

a little? its so halloween related

Paradise_Styles
Paradise_Styles wrote:
2012-12-18 05:08:31 -0800

It's a little bit Halloween related.

Princess_229
Princess_229 wrote:
2012-12-11 19:44:50 -0800

Why?

kep7hk
kep7hk wrote:
2012-12-11 19:38:09 -0800

I like the vampire ones.

Buggs B
Buggs B wrote:
2012-12-11 19:35:20 -0800

haha i would never have nails like this

Surfingbabe
Surfingbabe wrote:
2012-12-03 14:48:45 -0800

Nice nails!

Brandy_Loves_Candy(:
Brandy_Loves_Candy(: wrote:
2012-11-30 18:52:20 -0800

@FearTheDevil: Why Not.?

FearTheDevil_2316101
FearTheDevil_2316101 wrote:
2012-11-30 18:49:11 -0800

Okay, Im not a girl, but, I would never date a girl with these nails

Poll.winter

What's more important, staying warm or staying in fashion?

• Fashion will keep me warm!
  • I don't care what I look like as long as I'm warm.
  • It's about finding the balance.
  • What's cold? I get sun all year long!

Micro_winter nail trends-micro
Painting your nails isn’t just fun, it’s fashionable. If you need a “helping hand” to figure out ...
Micro_facial-treatments-micro
It happens to the best of us no matter how well we take care of our skin - cold winter weather c...
Micro_nails_micro
mommy's little girl asks: "My mom told me unless I stop biting my nails I won't get anything for ...
Are you addicted to nail polish, nail decals, acrylic nails and all things that glitter? Then may...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Family Issues:
When it comes to friends dissing you...why are they dissing you? Did you tell them? If you do decide or have done that, expect some harsh comments. People these days only know what they have ben taught, on both sides of this topic. The thing that you need to remember is, "Are these friends really friends if they are going to diss me?"
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Family Issues:
Many answers to that one, mate. The question isn't is it, the question is should it. Legally? No Ethically? No Spiritually? Eh...pass. Scientifically? Debatable. It really depends on who you're asking and what you're asking it about. For example, this group says that yes, it is wrong. This group over here, however, says it is not. To what are you referring to?
GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:Talk to her about it and see if she'll stop. Explain your side of the story. Offer to help her outside of school so she doesn't copy. If she doesn't listen, perhaps give the teacher a heads up. They might be able to work with her so she doesn't have to copy. thanks
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Friends:
Kirsteeeeen
It is definitely not. You are who you are and feel the way you feel.