Comments

Winter 2013 Nail Trends

Nail polish is the ultimate accessory -- it's not a haircut, it's not a clothing commitment, it's just a fashion statement for a week or two, or even just a night out. Need a hand decoding what's so hot this winter and what's so last year? Read on! Back to Article

livelifetothefull27
livelifetothefull27 wrote:
2013-03-03 06:35:25 -0800

I love these but i can do some awesome things with my nails!!! Gonna do red monsters for red nose day...

lil+cutie+nice=me
lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2013-01-21 07:24:32 -0800

i thought the essie nial polish was the most popular one this season

sibunann
sibunann wrote:
2013-01-12 14:47:12 -0800

lol ikr i like the glitter

sibunann
sibunann wrote:
2013-01-12 14:45:48 -0800

i did mine sparkles check out my picsa dn u will see them

SummerLuver15
SummerLuver15 wrote:
2012-12-25 11:15:58 -0800

I love painting my nails smile All the time but especially for special occasions

ella4321
ella4321 wrote:
2012-12-24 08:02:10 -0800

its stuped i would never have those nails like ever they make me feel sick Big Frown

ella4321
ella4321 wrote:
2012-12-24 07:59:03 -0800

a little? its so halloween related

Paradise_Styles
Paradise_Styles wrote:
2012-12-18 05:08:31 -0800

It's a little bit Halloween related.

Princess_229
Princess_229 wrote:
2012-12-11 19:44:50 -0800

Why?

kep7hk
kep7hk wrote:
2012-12-11 19:38:09 -0800

I like the vampire ones.

Buggs B
Buggs B wrote:
2012-12-11 19:35:20 -0800

haha i would never have nails like this

Surfingbabe
Surfingbabe wrote:
2012-12-03 14:48:45 -0800

Nice nails!

Brandy_Loves_Candy(:
Brandy_Loves_Candy(: wrote:
2012-11-30 18:52:20 -0800

@FearTheDevil: Why Not.?

FearTheDevil_2316101
FearTheDevil_2316101 wrote:
2012-11-30 18:49:11 -0800

Okay, Im not a girl, but, I would never date a girl with these nails

Poll.winter

What's more important, staying warm or staying in fashion?

• Fashion will keep me warm!
  • I don't care what I look like as long as I'm warm.
  • It's about finding the balance.
  • What's cold? I get sun all year long!

Micro_winter nail trends-micro
Painting your nails isn’t just fun, it’s fashionable. If you need a “helping hand” to figure out ...
Micro_facial-treatments-micro
It happens to the best of us no matter how well we take care of our skin - cold winter weather c...
Micro_nails_micro
mommy's little girl asks: "My mom told me unless I stop biting my nails I won't get anything for ...
Are you addicted to nail polish, nail decals, acrylic nails and all things that glitter? Then may...

Ashleexo
Ashleexo posted in Family Issues:
Its almost all about online safety. My parents don't check my online activities anymore but they always did and that was to make sure I was not online when I was supposed to be sleeping and that I was safe. There ARE unsafe people talking to kids everywhere online, even on sites like this one. It took my parents three years of me being online before they trusted that I was able to be safe on my own.
xBrandonx
xBrandonx posted in Style:
Boy. teehee.
Damagical
Damagical posted in Style:
 :D Tom Boy haha!
LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Leggings
John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.