Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Winter 2013 Nail Trends

Nail polish is the ultimate accessory -- it's not a haircut, it's not a clothing commitment, it's just a fashion statement for a week or two, or even just a night out. Need a hand decoding what's so hot this winter and what's so last year? Read on! Back to Article

livelifetothefull27
livelifetothefull27 wrote:
2013-03-03 06:35:25 -0800

I love these but i can do some awesome things with my nails!!! Gonna do red monsters for red nose day...

lil+cutie+nice=me
lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2013-01-21 07:24:32 -0800

i thought the essie nial polish was the most popular one this season

sibunann
sibunann wrote:
2013-01-12 14:47:12 -0800

lol ikr i like the glitter

sibunann
sibunann wrote:
2013-01-12 14:45:48 -0800

i did mine sparkles check out my picsa dn u will see them

SummerLuver15
SummerLuver15 wrote:
2012-12-25 11:15:58 -0800

I love painting my nails smile All the time but especially for special occasions

ella4321
ella4321 wrote:
2012-12-24 08:02:10 -0800

its stuped i would never have those nails like ever they make me feel sick Big Frown

ella4321
ella4321 wrote:
2012-12-24 07:59:03 -0800

a little? its so halloween related

Paradise_Styles
Paradise_Styles wrote:
2012-12-18 05:08:31 -0800

It's a little bit Halloween related.

Princess_229
Princess_229 wrote:
2012-12-11 19:44:50 -0800

Why?

kep7hk
kep7hk wrote:
2012-12-11 19:38:09 -0800

I like the vampire ones.

Buggs B
Buggs B wrote:
2012-12-11 19:35:20 -0800

haha i would never have nails like this

Surfingbabe
Surfingbabe wrote:
2012-12-03 14:48:45 -0800

Nice nails!

Brandy_Loves_Candy(:
Brandy_Loves_Candy(: wrote:
2012-11-30 18:52:20 -0800

@FearTheDevil: Why Not.?

FearTheDevil_2316101
FearTheDevil_2316101 wrote:
2012-11-30 18:49:11 -0800

Okay, Im not a girl, but, I would never date a girl with these nails

Poll.winter

What's more important, staying warm or staying in fashion?

• Fashion will keep me warm!
  • I don't care what I look like as long as I'm warm.
  • It's about finding the balance.
  • What's cold? I get sun all year long!

Micro_winter nail trends-micro
Painting your nails isn’t just fun, it’s fashionable. If you need a “helping hand” to figure out ...
Micro_facial-treatments-micro
It happens to the best of us no matter how well we take care of our skin - cold winter weather c...
Micro_nails_micro
mommy's little girl asks: "My mom told me unless I stop biting my nails I won't get anything for ...
Are you addicted to nail polish, nail decals, acrylic nails and all things that glitter? Then may...

sparkly_chick
Sometimes we get along all happily. Other times, conversations end with door slamming and yelling. Whenever I try to tell her that we need to work on this, she just says I'm being dramatic. It seems like one second we're laughing, then next we're fighting. She's 20, so the age difference is one of the problems. I really want to reconnect with my sister, but I don't know how. Help!
sparkly_chick
sparkly_chick posted in Style:
Ugh. Usually on Wednesdays, I have a cherry coke t-shirt with some Jean shorts. That t-shirt got RIPPED. D: Anyways I can barely make it through the week. I have a closet full of clothes, but there's only about 8 t-shirts that are nice looking. Hopefully soon there'll be a new clothes store, and soon I'll start wearing my winter clothes, but I need help for the PRESENT. Any ideas?
ChickenGoPowPow
I would say just talk to the guy an ask him, but I know you would be scared. But anyway, just take it slow. Talk to the guy, an try to be friends with him. If he shows any signs of him liking you.. For example: He likes looking at you, tries to make you laugh, or likes being around you.. then that's mostly a sign.
Charulata
Charulata posted in Style:
A small earring :) Nothing else in my body :p :D♥
reply 1 day
bernese7
bernese7 posted in Style:
how can i lighten my hair color without dying it?????????
reply 1 day