Comments

Top 5 Holiday Gifts for your Girlfriend

‘Tis the season to be jolly. Put a smile on your girl’s face with these awesome holiday gifts. Back to Article

jadeybaby10
jadeybaby10 wrote:
2012-12-02 09:04:03 -0800

no 1 is online i dont think

jadeybaby10
jadeybaby10 wrote:
2012-12-02 09:02:10 -0800

u dont have a wife

jadeybaby10
jadeybaby10 wrote:
2012-12-02 08:52:31 -0800

u dont have a wife Devil

master_of_puppetz
master_of_puppetz wrote:
2012-12-02 08:49:11 -0800

I have a wife*

OceanAvenue.
OceanAvenue. wrote:
2012-12-02 08:48:12 -0800

chuckie you don't have a gf

master_of_puppetz
master_of_puppetz wrote:
2012-12-02 08:47:14 -0800

I got my gf a manicure certificate.
now she thinks I was implying her feet stink.

^-^akward^-^
^-^akward^-^ wrote:
2012-12-02 08:42:29 -0800

I agree with MILAHLAH

MILAHLAH_2114879
MILAHLAH_2114879 wrote:
2012-12-02 08:35:49 -0800

i want way more than this

;VegasSkies.
;VegasSkies. wrote:
2012-12-02 08:32:11 -0800

fine ._.

OceanAvenue.
OceanAvenue. wrote:
2012-12-02 08:31:37 -0800

no it has to be from him

;VegasSkies.
;VegasSkies. wrote:
2012-12-02 08:30:37 -0800

*gets juju infinity necklace*
do you love me forever now? c;

OceanAvenue.
OceanAvenue. wrote:
2012-12-02 08:28:51 -0800

just get me an infinity necklace and i'll love you forever

;VegasSkies.
;VegasSkies. wrote:
2012-12-02 08:28:11 -0800

why would i want a digital photo frame srsly.

NightEmpress4
NightEmpress4 wrote:
2012-12-02 08:25:41 -0800

Yeah, I wish they had one too.

-Annaliese.
-Annaliese. wrote:
2012-12-02 08:21:12 -0800

julie; thats cause your special c; ♥

candyora

candyora wrote:
2012-12-02 08:15:29 -0800

hi there how are u

OceanAvenue.
OceanAvenue. wrote:
2012-12-02 08:15:28 -0800

erm iwouldn't want any of these from my bf

What Do You Want For Christmas?

• The new Schwinn Stingray.
  • Trading Spaces Design and Redesign Dollhouse.
  • Furby.
  • I really want an iPod!

Micro_micro-snowglobe
The holidays are here! Now is the time to get presents for the ones you love. Not all presents ha...
Micro_gifts micro
Show your boyfriend you care this holiday with one of these great gifts!
Micro_christmas-micro
Watch an Exclusive Clip from All I Want Is Christmas!
Micro_top10christmascommercials-micro
Beyond Christmas trees, Christmas lights and Christmas music, there's one thing that's sure to pu...

Random in the forums

Black_Ivy
Black_Ivy posted in Debating:
or..uh.. just america will collapse and some nation will move to take us down since we are considered the "Big Dog" and we will lose and people will flip and the world will be thrown into chaos because the nation that tries to take us over will try to take over the rest of the world
reply about 1 hour
Black_Ivy
Black_Ivy posted in Debating:
i agree. i think our nations will collapse and and economy will implode and everyone will be poor and people wont know what to do.
reply about 1 hour
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "Black_Ivy" wrote: i havent seen you throw any opinions in. besides one like two hours ago I occasionally like to do other things that aren't Kidzworld. And by merely preventing this thread from becoming indistinguishable from the threads in general, I've contributed more than what has been contributed in the past several pages.  We know that ultimately the sun will eventually expand and engulf us, but that is not to say that something couldn't happen between now and then that would either destroy Earth or all the life on it. The better and more relevant question seems to be, how will civilization end? Or how will humans go extinct? I don't think it'll be a global nuclear war. I don't think it'll be global warming or the rising seas. Humans are incredibly adaptive and resilient. I think we're adaptive enough to work with most things the natural world throws at us. I just don't know that we can overcome our primitive hierarchical tendencies and instincts to the point that we can prevent ourselves from destroying ourselves.  *in a rising tone* ...Destroying ourselves with global nuclear war!
reply about 1 hour
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"Black_Ivy" wrote:i havent seen you throw any opinions in. besides one like two hours ago I occasionally like to do other things that aren't Kidzworld. And by merely preventing this thread from becoming indistinguishable from the threads in general, I've contributed more than what has been contributed in the past several pages.  We know that ultimately the sun will eventually expand and engulf us, but that is not to say that something couldn't happen between now and then that would either destroy Earth or all the life on it. The better and more relevant question seems to be, how will civilization end? Or how will humans go extinct? I don't think it'll be a global nuclear war. I don't think it'll be global warming or the rising seas. Humans are incredibly adaptive and resilient. I think we're adaptive enough to work with most things the natural world throws at us. I just don't know that we can overcome our primitive hierarchical tendencies and instincts to the point that we can prevent ourselves from destroying ourselves.
Duma
Duma posted in Debating:
Ya know wat? Let's debate.   You see, I just don't get the haters. It's just fun for them to go around being a HATER! I mean like, what's good about haters? Can we ban haters? WHY, HATERS? WHY? WHY DO YOU EVEN EXIST? WHY DO YOU RUIN THE WORLD? ARE YOU GOING TO STARVE US? GEEZ LOUISE, BRO!